Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it definitely looks like the dad is still working.
Did Sinead mention if she got a negative result from her recent test after being a close contact?

Her Dad was negative and is going about his normal business, but yet Sinead is remaining at home???
(Asking for a friend)

Reactions: 2
Did Sinead mention if she got a negative result from her recent test after being a close contact?

Her Dad was negative and is going about his normal business, but yet Sinead is remaining at home???
(Asking for a friend)
Yeah she and the dad were negative. But as a close contact all people who was near the mum should self isolate for 14 days regardless. Obviously the dad doesn’t seem to give a toss 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s out carrying the virus from his wife to everyone he now meets. Plonker family hi!

Reactions: 9
Yeah she and the dad were negative. But as a close contact all people who was near the mum should self isolate for 14 days regardless. Obviously the dad doesn’t seem to give a toss 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s out carrying the virus from his wife to everyone he now meets. Plonker family hi!
Get them reported 😤

This is what we are up against people - I really hope we get a vaccine for STUPID soon.

Reactions: 6
I missed the part about her mum testing positive just that she was a close contact so had to isolate. Well done to the eagle eyed tattlers who spotted it was her mum.
If someone in the household is positive then whole house needs to isolate for 14 days regardless of test result. As some of tests are self tests there is a huge amount of concern in NI that false negatives being recorded and swabs arent deep enough to reflect an accurate result.
So the dad continues to think its ok to work? And the 3 of them mixing in same living areas. Meanwhile Sinead is lamenting this period of isolation and further restrictions but cant quite manage to realise its her behaviour and others like her that continues to be behind these massive spikes in numbers.
She was quick to jump onto the BPerfect channel to talk about mental health at a time when so many distancing themselves from that brand. Also flogging Getthattrend again when most of her followers literally have nowhere to go any time soon cos of said restrictions. Then the poorly made tie dye bikinis that her friend has gifted her that look like they are made from ripped up old clothes rags and have no support whatsoever built in. In an awkward arched back pose with the arse sticking out. Yep definitely just the sort of content/ads that are going to send me on a buying spree in the middle of a global pandemic. NOT!!!!!

Reactions: 10
I'm sure her mum is only delighted that her covid diagnosis is being used as content and broadcast to so many people.

Reactions: 1
She was quick to jump onto the BPerfect channel to talk about mental health at a time when so many distancing themselves from that brand.
Why are people distancing themselves from that brand?

I’m hoping people are cottoning on that it isn’t that great a product, bPerfect has just been marketed to death by local “influencers”. I hate that Brendan calls himself an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship is making a new/innovative product or service. He’s just a businessman who is good at selling.

Reactions: 1

I’m hoping people are cottoning on that it isn’t that great a product, bPerfect has just been marketed to death by local “influencers”. I hate that Brendan calls himself an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship is making a new/innovative product or service. He’s just a businessman who is good at selling.
Lets just call it "The Belfast Incident" for lack of a better term

It’s on goss.ie about jac jossa etc not wearing masks. Bad enough it happened but they didn’t deal with the fallout properly

It’s on goss.ie about jac jossa etc not wearing masks. Bad enough it happened but they didn’t deal with the fallout properly
Its way more than not wearing a mask.
Open top bus tour, Launch party, wrap party and hotel after parties.
Inviting influencers from all over Ireland and GB, hundreds of ppl queing outside the shopping centre.
All with the backdrop of huge increase in covid number in NI. Not the time for big gatherings, get togethers and parties.
Wrong on so many levels.

Here's just a highlight of it.
"http://waragainstagrammers.com/multi_03.php?username=bperfectcosmetics&date_taken=2020-10-02"

And don't get me started on Ellie Kelly's "Apology" :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 4
Even Brendan's apology was really very unapologetic. Blamed the crowds, the PSNI, the shopping centre management, people in the south for being outraged just because the north were under different restrictions. They asked people to wear masks, socially distance and use hand sanitiser. All the instahuns on the double decker bus without masks and a live DJ playing. Poor wee Brendan was only trying to provide employment in a time of economic uncertainty.
It was very telling that everything was very well documented on Social Media until the start of the after party then there was radio silence when word got out that they were getting negative press online. If everything they were doing was well within the guidelines, why the sudden silence?
Anyway back to Sinead I see she is benefitting now from Siobhan's connections with Monica Tolan beauty. I hope they didnt pay her for that ad. Her intro to who Corinna is was shocking and then the rifling through the box unable to even properly talk about any of the products and what they are/for because she has never used any of them before in her life. A half hearted speech today about one of them she took her makeup off with.
Wouldn't have thought many of the cubs and cutties in the Derg would be out subscribing to high end beauty boxes.

Reactions: 3
Who needs a vaccine when you have Sinead with her vitamins and her prepacked meals to cure Covid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who needs a vaccine when you have Sinead with her vitamins and her prepacked meals to cure Covid 🙄
And don’t forget...you have the power of manifestation also. She probably has a swipe up and a discount code at this stage for it #manifestation10

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She also credited meditation for her mum being so fit and healthy and only having one day where she actually felt the impact of covid. Nearly gleeful in pointing it out. Lets hope her mum does not relapse10 days + in as many have done. Or end up with long covid either. I'm sure other people who suffered badly with the virus are only sorry they weren't able to protect themselves with my protein vitamins and tampax meals.
Maybe a thick layer of dripping gold as well manages to keep the virus away? So sue could be onto something and she might not even know it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know that’s the dangerous thing about her - especially if the mum positive and she’s loving with her and negative .... peddling that bull and behaving the way she has from the start is sending out the wrong message

Reactions: 5
Her email today stated that she was out for a run this morning... people self isolating due to living with a positive case... are not allowed outside for exercise!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.