Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly the beg must have went to Belfast yesterday again to see her student boyfriend 😂 (I did vom a little thinking of that). Stories dead quiet as usual. Also did anyone else see a story during the week, which she rapidly deleted again, regarding a life update? Basically the other clown SOH reckons there’s a way you can get back into Bali as an entrepreneur or something so they may try this option. Otherwise Beg is looking to move to Liverpool next....clearly this story was meant for the private followers but she accidentally shared it public for a brief minute. Enough to hear that goss anyways. And sorry, one more thing if I may, see that bleeping hand movement she does when she talks 🤯 grinds my core!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
NI Gov: 'ppl in Strabane should limit social contact, stay at home.'
Sinead: 'Lets go out for dinner!!!'

I'm all for supporting local businesses, but Covid it is clearly of control in this area, stay at home, don't meet any1 from outside of your home.
If you are not part of the solution.....then you are the problem Sinead.

Reactions: 11
Just thinking the same. NI on the brink of full lockdown again. Derry and Strabane numbers off the charts but for some reason the tighter measures not fully in place yet. Sinead's message to her followers, enjoy and make the most of your weekend before lockdown. Hanging off people for photos in the bar.
Meanwhile she will be back tomorrow subjecting us to the hard sell so she can build up the € to head off to Liverpool or wherever.

Reactions: 6
You can't fix stupid!!!
Sinead: One last session before the lockdown starts.

If Sinead reflects the behaviour of the ppl in The Derg and Strabane, we'll then no wonder the place is riddled with Covid.

Reactions: 5
You can't fix stupid!!!
Sinead: One last session before the lockdown starts.

If Sinead reflects the behaviour of the ppl in The Derg and Strabane, we'll then no wonder the place is riddled with Covid.
And mixing with a heap of young students who will no doubt be returning to Belfast today to mix with a heap of other young students 🙄

Reactions: 1
And mixing with a heap of young students who will no doubt be returning to Belfast today to mix with a heap of other young students 🙄
and the rest of the summer antics.
Check out her form here "http://waragainstagrammers.com/" on the date '2020-08-15' she had great craic with a bus load of dergs on the session in Carlingford.
Its time her behaviour is better known, she thinks ppl will just forget once the stories disappear off her insta profile.

Reactions: 4
How long was she home before she stuck her big claws into him?
Poor fella sounds young going by what she's said about him. Wonder why she's keeping him off camera 🥴🥴
Just a tactic to keep engagement up with her page - keeping every1 in suspense and coming back to her page.
(more page view means the agency can pimp her out to clients)
You can see it today - msg from Agent to create content, next thing a Q&A box pops up.
Tomorrow will be full of Swipe Ups.
As night follows day - Swipe Ups follow "ASK ME ANYTHING"

Spy on their page at "http://waragainstagrammers.com/" and they wont get the view added to their Instagram Insight.
They just screenshot their Inst Insight stats for their agent.

Reactions: 3
Another classic example of how she uses folk, few weeks ago she was going on about how she can't move anywhere, or go back to oz. So now she's using some poor fella for entertainment and fufill her boredom. Classic leech begerty

Reactions: 2
How long was she home before she stuck her big claws into him?
Poor fella sounds young going by what she's said about him. Wonder why she's keeping him off camera 🥴🥴
I'll kill the mystery for ya.

He goes to UUJ, prob studies english, lives in the Holy Lands, plays for the local gaa team, could make county if he took it seriously, wears a gold chain with a medallion......(drum roll please).......its the Derg's very own poundshop Paul Mescal !!!!
(Disclaimer: all the above is speculation)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'll kill the mystery for ya.

He goes to UUJ, prob studies english, lives in the Holy Lands, plays for the local gaa team, could make county if he took it seriously, wears a gold chain with a medallion......(drum roll please).......its the Derg's very own poundshop Paul Mescal !!!!
(Disclaimer: all the above is speculation)
Actually laughed out loud! Hopefully he is rare 🤣

She cane on back in July spouting some ba about sunshine and meditation would be enough to save you from covid! Anyone else remember this? I think there was some mention of not needing to wear to masks as well

She cane on back in July spouting some ba about sunshine and meditation would be enough to save you from covid! Anyone else remember this? I think there was some mention of not needing to wear to masks as well
Sounds like something Trump would say.
Dangerous messages from these charlatans.
Do you know roughly when this was ? could check out if I can find it.

well that’s all good to know if she’s unlucky to get it or one of her family

Doctor can I ask what’s the treatment plan what medication interventions or will a ventilator be needed?

No it’s grand
I will just put your bed by the window here you can get some sunshine
I almost forgot here is your journal and make sure you remember to practice your breathing

Reactions: 8
well that’s all good to know if she’s unlucky to get it or one of her family

Doctor can I ask what’s the treatment plan what medication interventions or will a ventilator be needed?

No it’s grand
I will just put your bed by the window here you can get some sunshine
I almost forgot here is your journal and make sure you remember to practice your breathing
I bet when Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin, he thought to himself....this would have been so much easier if I had a journal and manifestation....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.