Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll kill the mystery for ya.

He goes to UUJ, prob studies english, lives in the Holy Lands, plays for the local gaa team, could make county if he took it seriously, wears a gold chain with a medallion......(drum roll please).......its the Derg's very own poundshop Paul Mescal !!!!
(Disclaimer: all the above is speculation)
Close!! Queens...doing actuary...and he's 21 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
EE619E2A-FADE-4980-896F-B7E49C590D7A.jpeg

Anyone else expecting her to apologise for something remotely serious?

She posts apologising about not being able to reply, but still refuses to acknowledge that any of her behaviour is abhorrent to the world we live in

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I dreaming, did she not say her mother tested positive so they’re all isolating but yet her mother was there in kitchen with them in last snap ?? 🤔

Reactions: 2

Googled Sinead hegarty love island and this came up !
Not sure what everyone’s views are on Maura but can we all take a moment and thank the universe Sinéad never made it onto love island properly 😂😂

Really? That would be an interesting turn of events.
Yeah she def did, I rewatched again and it was deleted 🤷‍♀️. She’s def mentioned them isolating more than once. She said her mother tested positive but her dad and her didn’t, and said that was weird.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she def did, I rewatched again and it was deleted 🤷‍♀️. She’s def mentioned them isolating more than once. She said her mother tested positive but her dad and her didn’t, and said that was weird.
obvs - her dad manifested that he was neg and her mum did nt!!!!!

well i can see she defo said that she is isolating for 2 weeks. Missed the bit she said about her mum, must of taken that down quick enough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
obvs - her dad manifested that he was neg and her mum did nt!!!!!

well i can see she defo said that she is isolating for 2 weeks. Missed the bit she said about her mum, must of taken that down quick enough.
Wait so her mother is just in the shared living spaces with the rest of them when she has covid?? What the hell. Sinead has blocked me now for asking what she's thinking going to Bali during a pandemic.

Wait so her mother is just in the shared living spaces with the rest of them when she has covid?? What the hell. Sinead has blocked me now for asking what she's thinking going to Bali during a pandemic.
YES ! And also could hear her mother talking to her brother Stephen last night so near certain he was in house too ! Looks like her da still working away too !

Reactions: 4
YES ! And also could hear her mother talking to her brother Stephen last night so near certain he was in house too ! Looks like her da still working away too !
Yeah it definitely looks like the dad is still working.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.