Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that email today was SO condescending. I run my own business and get up at 5.30 every day... was Siobhan seriously the first person she had ever met to get up early?? And most peoples' mentors are not Instagram influencers * eye roll * forget about the female politicians or people who are actually making a difference in the world...follow James Smith!!
Me and my friends used to like Sineads content and how she was transparent about influencers income etc. but we have all unfollowed her one by one recently. I don't want to see constant swipe ups to shite fast fashion. And I must tell my 5 year old cousin that she shouldn't have manifested her leukemia...
Agree with everything here but does it not bother you that James Smith slags of chancers with swipe ups to tit supplements etc then hangs around with this pair?

Reactions: 2
Agree with everything here but does it not bother you that James Smith slags of chancers with swipe ups to tit supplements etc then hangs around with this pair?
Last time in Sydney, it didn’t appear like he had much choice. Sinead stalked him and randomly turned up everywhere he went. Beyond cringe!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah i think reading between the lines that he doesnt want to be associated with them

Is Begarty trying to say her grannys became cancer free (which is a cause to celebrate and I am delighted for granny) because she got her to make a wish a year ago??? No you absolute moron its down to the doctors, nurses and medical science. Christ on a bike !!!!

Reactions: 8
Is Begarty trying to say her grannys became cancer free (which is a cause to celebrate and I am delighted for granny) because she got her to make a wish a year ago??? No you absolute moron its down to the doctors, nurses and medical science. Christ on a bike !!!!
It's not the craziest (or most insulting) thing she's ever come out with. She has said before that anyone who gets cancer etc has somehow 'manifested' it... :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I always felt he ignored a lot of siobhans comments, tags etc.. Diren is the one who seems to interact with them from what i've seen

It's not the craziest (or most insulting) thing she's ever come out with. She has said before that anyone who gets cancer etc has somehow 'manifested' it... :mad:
I lost my brave mum 3 weeks ago to it... she was the nicest person and fought hard for 3 years ..to hear that makes me sick 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I lost my brave mum 3 weeks ago to it... she was the nicest person and fought hard for 3 years ..to hear that makes me sick 😡
Sending love to you. x

I can’t believe that she has written about thinking happy thoughts to cure cancer. Utterly despicable behaviour. I will screen shot and send to companies. It’s so insensitive and horrific.

My mum lost her battle too, and I'm sure my friend would be happy to hear her 3yr old daughter somehow brought her leukemia on herself... :mad: She's a dangerous airhead...

Reactions: 3
I always felt he ignored a lot of siobhans comments, tags etc.. Diren is the one who seems to interact with them from what i've seen
Definitely more Diren but I’ve still seen pics of him with them he’s shared. Considering he’s so high and mighty about sell outs I’m surprised

I wonder what her Granny did to manifest her cancer then? Before she wished it away, of course.

My Dad has recently recovered from cancer, happily. I’m sure he wished it away many times but I’m pretty sure it was the skilled surgeons and radiation that got rid of it.

Sorry for those of you who have lost loved ones to it. Cancer is a bastard of a disease.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder what her Granny did to manifest her cancer then? Before she wished it away, of course.

My Dad has recently recovered from cancer, happily. I’m sure he wished it away many times but I’m pretty sure it was the skilled surgeons and radiation that got rid of it.

Sorry for those of you who have lost loved ones to it. Cancer is a bastard of a disease.
Lost my dad to it. Glad your dad recovered but the treatment is so tough 💕💕

Reactions: 3
So sorry for the losses and sadness of all the posters above. Please mind yourselves x

On an entirely unrelated note, what is she like with the Irish crushes box, then going through them and tagging them hoping for a bit of attention. I swear, I would think very little if any of them took the bait on it, she is an woeful eejit.

On an entirely unrelated note, what is she like with the Irish crushes box, then going through them and tagging them hoping for a bit of attention. I swear, I would think very little if any of them took the bait on it, she is an woeful eejit.
[/QUOTE]

Looking for a shag before she goes back to mammy and daddys house?!

Delighted to see that utter fool having a blast, not adhering to a bit of social distancing on the same day 200 people in ROI and 65 in NI were diagnosed with this horrific virus. Showing thousands of young people that it's okay to be a selfish pr*ck. I don't like her because of all her preaching and materialism anyway but there is absolutely no excuisng her behaviour. She is a disgrace.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.