Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her q&a... Good god... why does she think she's an entrepreneur, what business does she run? She was supposed to run retreats, but that never happened. All I can see is sponsored posts for myprotein, teeth whitener and microwave meals.

Also she thinks with her business ventures she'll be able to afford a house in Australia and Ireland?! Is she insane?! People only follow because she's young, slim and good looking which isn't going to last forever. I dont see how she'd be able to sustain running a business
Just saw it, is she insane, who does she think she is JP McManus???😂 How rich does she think she's gonna get with this shite like??

Reactions: 3
So if she started dating at 18 im sure she was younger because she is pretty she has had a boyfriend for a year every year. Hmm unlikely. It's more likely she learned something for these 10 lads and the rest. I dunno does she even listen to herself sometimes

Reactions: 1
I've followed Sinead for years and have spoken to her a few times over dms, I have learnt a lot from her and really liked her positive outlook.

Recently I think she seems a bit lost, with her retreat being cancelled and not having a permanent base. It must be hard to move back in with your parents at 28. I think she means well (although I can't condone her silence on the racist posts and videos) and is finding it hard to balance the whole spirituality thing with being an “influencer”, which is essentially her source of income at the moment. I'm hoping that she will return to her old content soon and not just do multiple swipe ups a day. I miss her old stuff!

I've followed Sinead for years and have spoken to her a few times over dms, I have learnt a lot from her and really liked her positive outlook.

Recently I think she seems a bit lost, with her retreat being cancelled and not having a permanent base. It must be hard to move back in with your parents at 28. I think she means well (although I can't condone her silence on the racist posts and videos) and is finding it hard to balance the whole spirituality thing with being an “influencer”, which is essentially her source of income at the moment. I'm hoping that she will return to her old content soon and not just do multiple swipe ups a day. I miss her old stuff!
I did this, I moved home at 27. It wasn’t hard, I was bloody grateful that it was an option. When I moved home I went back to uni and did a professional qualification that launched me into a career. Previously I had been ‘living differentl’, basically working, saving and travelling. Living out of a backpack with no plans to settle down.

She is very lucky that she has a stable base that she can return to. She should consider what she could do professionally...plagiarising other people‘s written content and making yourself out to be a relationship guru isn’t a career.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I did this, I moved home at 27. It wasn’t hard, I was bloody grateful that it was an option. When I moved home I went back to uni and did a professional qualification that launched me into a career. Previously I had been ‘living differentl’, basically working, saving and travelling. Living out of a backpack with no plans to settle down.

She is very lucky that she has a stable base that she can return to. She should consider what she could do professionally...plagiarising other people‘s written content and making yourself out to be a relationship guru isn’t a career.
Yes, moving home is 100% a luxury and she should turn it into an opportunity to go back to uni or get qualifications in what she wants to teach people about... but in Sinead's case I don't think it was a choice, more like a last option. I would happily live with my parents if I lived in Ireland but I would find it demoralising if I HAD to due to my business failing.

Reactions: 4
Yes, moving home is 100% a luxury and she should turn it into an opportunity to go back to uni or get qualifications in what she wants to teach people about... but in Sinead's case I don't think it was a choice, more like a last option. I would happily live with my parents if I lived in Ireland but I would find it demoralising if I HAD to due to my business failing.
I know what you mean, if you scratch below the surface it is a running home because of failure. She can’t afford rent, she doesn’t seem to have real friends and what even is her business...selling ‘my protein’ shorts?

This could be the perfect opportunity to get qualifications but she is so up her own backside she thinks she has nothing to learn from traditional education!

Reactions: 6
With the amount of AF & AD in the past few days she really must be in need of all those swipe ups! PLT was the best thing going for her for ages, now she is all about get that trend - whoever is paying her a few percent is flavour of the month 🤣

With the amount of AF & AD in the past few days she really must be in need of all those swipe ups! PLT was the best thing going for her for ages, now she is all about get that trend - whoever is paying her a few percent is flavour of the month 🤣
I dont think there's any irish bloggers that isnt promoting get that trend at the minute

Reactions: 2

Perhaps you should drop her a DM .......10/13 of her stories today have Swipe Ups. We could play SWIPE UP bingo, got Fitness wear, Cosmetics, some fast fashion, sunglasses ......Im just waiting on Ready Meals and I'll have a full house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can’t afford rent, she doesn’t seem to have real friends and what even is her business...selling ‘my protein’ shorts?
This could be the perfect opportunity to get qualifications but she is so up her own backside she thinks she has nothing to learn from traditional education!
Exactly!! She has no 'career' as such. She is not a lifestyle guru, and anyone that pays to go to her meditation sessions has money to burn?! She reads a few motivational quotes and spouts them (half the time in totally the wrong context?!) and goes on about the wonders of the universe and manifestation blah blah blah. Wouldn't it be a turn up for the books if she manifested an actual paying job and stopped leeching off her insta friends?

Has she had no luck in her begging for a free car rental for a month? I’m surprised none of the car dealers up that direction haven’t fallen for her begging.

See she shared a post laughing at blocking someone then said oops that was for close friends story. So basically a private group where she witches and laughs at followers before blocking. But I thought people who talk and witch about people online were trolls like us 🤔🤔??? She goes on about people who witch about people online are jealous , need sympathy blah blah but at end of say Sinead you are doing exactly that!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
See she shared a post laughing at blocking someone then said oops that was for close friends story. So basically a private group where she witches and laughs at followers before blocking. But I thought people who talk and witch about people online were trolls like us 🤔🤔??? She goes on about people who witch about people online are jealous , need sympathy blah blah but at end of say Sinead you are doing exactly that!!!
More of the same, such a hypocrite. It's okay for her to laugh at people (he didn't even really say anything bad just expressed an opinion) but if anyone wants to say anything about her they are jealous of her. She tlks so much about her values and sense of self awareness when all she does is prove over and over that she has neither.

I don't think she even sees the contradictions. She's either too thick, ignorant or self-absorbed

I've unfollowed her now and started following Shona Vertue (who Sinead compared herself to one day a few weeks ago...) who has SO much integrity and has the backing behind what she says in terms of qualifications. The difference between them is like night and day.

• Heart
I've unfollowed her now and started following Shona Vertue (who Sinead compared herself to one day a few weeks ago...) who has SO much integrity and has the backing behind what she says in terms of qualifications. The difference between them is like night and day.
I love Shona. I can't believe sinead compared herself to Shona, they're absolute leagues apart in every way. Shona is knowledgeable, practices what she preaches and doesn't sell fast fashion or make a tit of herself on drink. She knows her stuff and with her social media use she has integrity and is a genuinely smart and well read person.

Lads, I think I know where I've been going wrong all these years. I thought the struggle to get a mortgage and progress with life at 31 with a well paying pensionable job was the product of our ever increasing rents and house prices, but no, it's because I'm not writing myself make-believe cheques in my diary 😂😂 Quick, hand me my fluffy feather pen and I will get started!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lads, I think I know where I've been going wrong all these years. I thought the struggle to get a mortgage and progress with life at 31 with a well paying pensionable job was the product of our ever increasing rents and house prices, but no, it's because I'm not writing myself make-believe cheques in my diary 😂😂 Quick, hand me my fluffy feather pen and I will get started!!!
Funny you should say that but I just wrote a cheque in my journal this morning for a Ferrari. Not sure when it’s being delivered but I’m super excited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.