Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to giver herself Repetitive Strain Injury from all the swipe ups today 🙄
Also, not posting publicly about her weekend because of all the haters on the internet. Maybe don’t act like an entitled, self obsessed hole in the middle of a pandemic and there’ll be nothing for people to criticise.

Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 the internet is so hostel right now. LOL only to the people breaking the rules.

Reactions: 2
Gosh she really has ruined her hair with extensions. Her story today shows what a state is it minus the filters

Reactions: 1
She came across very anxious on her insta stories yesterday. Kept playing with her hair, reaching to the back of her neck and talking a mile a minute. Especially when asked about why she didnt go to Portugal.

Reactions: 5
She came across very anxious on her insta stories yesterday. Kept playing with her hair, reaching to the back of her neck and talking a mile a minute. Especially when asked about why she didnt go to Portugal.
I totally noticed that too. Talking really really fast when she was explaining why she wasn’t going to Portugal (probably not even invited to go). Wonder is there a book she could highlight and underline to explain all this?

• Haha
Yes she totally looks on something/ coming down from something. And desperately demonstrating she SO was invited to Portugal but just didn’t want to go... yeh right

I didnt go to portugal because I didn't want to have to make friends all over again is the most bullshit thing i have ever heard.
Behaviour was very erratic on the stories.
Not very in line with someone who is supposed to be meditating..

Last edited:
I didnt go to portugal because I didn't want to have to make friends all over again is the most bullshit thing i have ever heard.
Behaviour was very erratic on the stories.
Not very in line with someone who is supposed to be meditating..
Or someone who preaches traveling solo / being able to connect with anyone and make friends easily. 100% on the come down! Can’t imagine Siobhan is into that kind of stuff so maybe that was a bit of a wedge between them too!

On another note did anyone see StephmyLife paid £55 for a Covid year in Malaysia before she returns to the UK (visa has run out and she has to return), just so she could be a responsible citizen! 👏

Reactions: 8
Can someone please tell me what her actual job is? It takes her a whole day to write 1 email. Is this the job she refers to as being super busy? 😂😂😂😂

Wow the whole fam is in the house- how remarkable since you quarantined away from them and dumped your stuff there the min your cheap stay with siobhan ran out. Im sure your parents feel so appreciated.

Reactions: 3
She seems really anxious on her stories. I think she has humbled a little bit recently... or hoping so.

edited to remove - it’s off topic and I actually quite like the instagrammed I mentioned so choosing to remove.

Last edited:
I went awol for a while. So Sinéad is on her own in Dublin now or where? And Siobhán has escaped her clutches to Portugal?

On the off chance Sinéad lasts in Dublin until nightclubs open again, where is she most likely to go? Think I’ll stick with coppers for life if it means avoiding her 😂😂

Sinead is back home in Castlederg.
I went awol for a while. So Sinéad is on her own in Dublin now or where? And Siobhán has escaped her clutches to Portugal?

On the off chance Sinéad lasts in Dublin until nightclubs open again, where is she most likely to go? Think I’ll stick with coppers for life if it means avoiding her 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.