Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she reading from a script in those early question box responses? Sounds like she is trying to speak more “proper” than usual. And that advice about players - I pity young ones who are taking her advice as gospel!

Reactions: 2
Is she reading from a script in those early question box responses? Sounds like she is trying to speak more “proper” than usual. And that advice about players - I pity young ones who are taking her advice as gospel!
What is she even saying??!!!!! I cannot make it out! Is that supposed to be advice?! Jesus wept...

What is she even saying??!!!!! I cannot make it out! Is that supposed to be advice?! Jesus wept...
I just seen the rest of the player stories - what a load of ramble and that stuff about how as a blogger people send her videos of her men, she is getting more away with the fairies every day.

Reactions: 1
You bleeping need to know what the duck you like or else sinead can't bleeping help you with your bleeping purpose in bleeping life.
And all bleeping men are bleeping players until they find the bleeping girl who can bleeping tame them.
duck. bleeping. Fuckity duck. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You bleeping need to know what the duck you like or else sinead can't bleeping help you with your bleeping purpose in bleeping life.
And all bleeping men are bleeping players until they find the bleeping girl who can bleeping tame them.
duck. bleeping. Fuckity duck. The end.
Thanks for clearing that up....

Thanks for clearing that up....
Welcome 😂 it makes perfect sense. You just need to talk about an entire gender in a really condescending way, reducing the complexities of human behaviour and male roles in heterosexual relationships to "all hot men are players because everyone wants them so of course they're gonna be players" while perpetuating the stereotype that all women want to change said "players" and its always the girl who wants to get serious

Reactions: 6
Welcome 😂 it makes perfect sense. You just need to talk about an entire gender in a really condescending way, reducing the complexities of human behaviour and male roles in heterosexual relationships to "all hot men are players because everyone wants them so of course they're gonna be players" while perpetuating the stereotype that all women want to change said "players" and its always the girl who wants to get serious
And say variations of ‘duck’ as every second word. Wow, she’s so articulate, isn’t she....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else notice Sinead always licks her top lip when she's talking? It seems like something a lot of people who get lip filler do.

I call she is on the way to Portugal for Siobhans birthday. Portugal on UK greenlist so technically wont have to restrict movements on return. Wouldnt be surprised if Felicity and or Diren end up there either.

I call she is on the way to Portugal for Siobhans birthday. Portugal on UK greenlist so technically wont have to restrict movements on return. Wouldnt be surprised if Felicity and or Diren end up there either.
I’m going with this theory also.

Eh Siobhan says the uk put Portugal on the green list but Sinead flew from Dublin? Is Portugal on Ireland’s green list ?

Eh Siobhan says the uk put Portugal on the green list but Sinead flew from Dublin? Is Portugal on Ireland’s green list ?
Nope. Unless it was added recently:
Estonia*
Finland*
Greece
Greenland
Hungary
Italy
Latvia*
Lithuania*
Norway*
Slovakia

Nope. Unless it was added recently:
Estonia*
Finland*
Greece
Greenland
Hungary
Italy
Latvia*
Lithuania*
Norway*
Slovakia
Well, Belfast aldergrove doesn’t fly aer lingus, which was clearly on her stories this am, Belfast city only flies national flights, but there was an aer lingus flight to faro this am from Dublin 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Well, Belfast aldergrove doesn’t fly aer lingus, which was clearly on her stories this am, Belfast city only flies national flights, but there was an aer lingus flight to faro this am from Dublin 🤷‍♀️
Yep... I knew that.
It's all a bit mad in fairness- like the virus won't stop at the border- but these loobs aren't helping the whole situation with their random flights..

Oh hang on- it's ok for Sinead to fly to Portugal from Dublin because she's from the UK and the UK put Portugal on the green list....

Say what now???? 🙈 :rolleyes:

Last edited:
On the UK green list so technically cos she was back up North and will return there once the sponging stops it doesnt matter that she flew from Dublin. The people doing the passenger locator check wont care when she lands back into Dublin as she will give her home address.
Technically might be ok but as others have said all the unnecessary travel, meet ups, the non socially distanced parties and nights out like the night in Bad Bobs contribute to the fact this virus isnt going anywhere soon. Its this behaviour that is driving the growth in cases in the under 45 bracket. All fun and games until it affects someone vulnerable in their own family or friends circle.

I'd like to say a hearty congratulations to all who accurately predicted blondie would be hot on the tails of sugar mommy to Portugal. Siobhan's passive aggressive highlighter pen was working faster than the airbus winging its way to Faro as she set up the facade to the co-dependancy set-up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.