Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiff

I’ll probably get some heat for this and I don’t mean to criticise, but her mums outfit probably shouldn’t be a topic for discussion. It’s her sons wedding and she’s probably put so much thought into it and feels really special.

I don’t think it’s right to post pictures of her here.

Reactions: 64

Clangers2

VIP Member
I’m not discounting what Sinead is going through at the moment because god knows health issues for anyone are difficult to come to terms with and I have so much empathy for someone who is that position... but is it just me or does it seem a bit dramatic she is talking about a hysterectomy as the only source of treatment for this?? It seems a bit extreme to me?? Anyone, medics, nurses or people with backgrounds or history in this could give us some insight??
Nurse here, shes an absolute disgrace
Talking about a hysterectomy when she has Adenomyosis-she can't even spell it properly.
This condition isn't harmful physically to you in any way, its symptoms can affect your life,no doctor and I mean no doctor would ever EVER even consider a hysterectomy to treat this condition unless the patient was finished having their children.
She is a disgrace, I'm unfollowing her now, and I use to genuinely like watching her stories.
Imagine how many women this is going to frighten??
She is an attention seeking desperately sad woman for the way she's carrying on, you'd swear she got a stage 4 cancer diagnosis, she can go on the OCP to treat her symptoms but would rather consider a hysterectomy??????
There is feck all wrong with this one other than she is dying for attention.
If her pain was bad enough she'd be taking the OCP to help with symptoms.
Maybe she wants to have a baby and this is her psychotic way of getting Jack to agree to it now because she needs a hysterectomy.
I'm actually disgusted with her.
This is actually psychopathic shit.
I'd suggest everyone unfollow too, because this is low even for sinead. And she is dangerous. I'm reporting her posts too for false information.

Nurse here, shes an absolute disgrace
Talking about a hysterectomy when she has Adenomyosis-she can't even spell it properly.
This condition isn't harmful physically to you in any way, its symptoms can affect your life,no doctor and I mean no doctor would ever EVER even consider a hysterectomy to treat this condition unless the patient was finished having their children.
She is a disgrace, I'm unfollowing her now, and I use to genuinely like watching her stories.
Imagine how many women this is going to frighten??
She is an attention seeking desperately sad woman for the way she's carrying on, you'd swear she got a stage 4 cancer diagnosis, she can go on the OCP to treat her symptoms but would rather consider a hysterectomy??????
There is feck all wrong with this one other than she is dying for attention.
If her pain was bad enough she'd be taking the OCP to help with symptoms.
Maybe she wants to have a baby and this is her psychotic way of getting Jack to agree to it now because she needs a hysterectomy.
I'm actually disgusted with her.
This is actually psychopathic shit.
I'd suggest everyone unfollow too, because this is low even for sinead. And she is dangerous. I'm reporting her posts too for false information.
Eta: if she was that weak and unwell then she wouldn't let her iron prescription run out. She'd be religious taking them. For fear of feeling so shit.
The only medical professional this one needs to see is a psychiatrist.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I decided to listen to the contraceptive podcast. Here’s my running commentary:

There was a very negative tone while they were talking about female contraception.
They both kept saying that it leads to anxiety, bloating, bad skin, gaining weight, poor sex drive. It was all just so negative as if they knew best.

AOK said that ‘you can only get pregnant for 6 days out of every cycle so you could have unprotected sex for the rest of your cycle and not get pregnant’. These are outrageous comments to be making when young impressionable girls are listening in

They also said that it’s not normal to have heavy sore periods…..🙄 according to these experts, heavy periods are a result of too much ‘bad oestrogen’ which can be found in tan and make up (don’t see them advocating for having warnings on tan or make up bottles)

AOK was really condescending to girls that don’t know how periods work. Most people don’t know how their brain work either Ais, what’s the difference

AOK had all Sineads heavy sore periods/extreme PMS (Sineads words) sorted out but Sinead didn’t keep up with the routine of taking random supplements so now needs to start again.

Sinead thinks AOK needs to do a seminar on hormones/periods because she is so passionate about it. It seems in Sineads head, one just needs to be passionate to qualify them in certain subjects.

According to AOK, the chances of getting pregnant on a one night stand is very unlikely.

In summary, they talked a lot of shite.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

brandambassador

VIP Member
The most dangerous thing of all on Instagram is the misinformation spreading over health issues. And it happens with medical professionals too! We have Dr Laura who uses her position as a GP to charge you €200 for a skin consultation!!! Dr Doireann Charging 3 times the usual cost for supplements because she’s a GP 🙄 Sinead now will be spreading misinformation on endometriosis & adenomyosis and every Gullible girl in the country will be listening in worrying. They badly need to introduce laws like they have in Oz about the sales of health goods and the spread of misinformation. I agree with all the clever people on here, Sinead will use this excuse to come home, so to avoid the talk about ‘she followed Jack home’ and we will have a baby ‘miracle’ announcement to follow

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Clangers2

VIP Member
So this is my take on it....
Jack is miserable, he plays gaa, he has grown up training 2/3 times a week with the boys, matches at weekends, going to the pub with the boys every weekend after games, he misses Ireland, its obvious, he's like a lost little teenager going around the place..... He seems so intimidated by Sinead, and uncomfortable around her like he doesn't know if she's gonna be OK with what he says or does.
They are like teenagers playing house.
I've said this before on her thread but she doesn't even beleive her own shite, she is super insecure herself and needy. She wants to keep Jack in that house, with no life of hsi own, nó friends of his own, no gas, no matches, no Job....just under her control all the time so he can't look or talk to another woman.
He's spending his days hanging around with a group of female insta huns, he will soon get very tired of this life.
They won't last til summer mark my words.
He will move home, and get a teaching job.
He loves his old life, but sinead hates hers.
All her friends getting married and settling down. So she has to go to the younger generation who haven't reached that point yet. And that's who her target audience is, girls in their late teens early twenties.
No one with a bit of life experience or sense would fall for her shite.
Its Jack I feel sorry for. He's gonna have some job getting away from this clingy psycho.
I'd say he feels shit with her paying for absolutely everything too.

Luckymum

Chatty Member
The vlog - a summary:
Jack and Sinead flew from Belfast City airport to London. (Jack said London was a different country, Sinead didn't agree - but both excited to be on a plane together as a first.
It was a vibe because Sinead could leave her bag with Jack when she went to the toilet and she is used to travelling alone
They were staying in a hotel that used to be a townhouse. There was a free bottle of Rose + a mini of Jagermeister (spelling!)
James Smith's manager Luke is behind the Rose called Basic Bitch so obviously his way of getting a bit of exposure.
Jack had been practicing what he was going to say/do when he met Shiv for the 1st time
Sinead wondered would his plans be ok if she was 'pissed off' cos she was probably pissed off over the outfit situation
Jack, Shiv, Corey and Sinead had dinner then met the other speakers. Sinead wasn't drinking.
Next morning Sinead is hungover (2 gins and a glass of wine I think but then remembers the shot of tequila). Jack's stomach is like a washing machine. He doesn't really drink wine but had to when it was free in the room and he feels a bit rough
They go off for Sinead to do her speech, she admits she isn't a main speaker (just panel - like a podcast!)
Kathrynn.mcg is apparently Sinead's back office and does all her organisation.
The next day both are hanging. Jack's stomach is like a washing machine. They need to get food in the airport.
Sinead 'recommends' some books in the airport bookshop
They get home. Both hanging :) It was a vibe. Sinead was only an attendee 2 years ago and she got to be on the stage, she wrote it as a goal and look at her now. A headline act.

• Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Huge move by Aus TGA! Excellent to see some regulation coming

Begartys health problems will soon disappear once she gets to Oz and can no longer promote her myprotein supplements as the saviour.

Hopefully they take the next step and ban influencers with zero qualifications providing mental health and wellness products .i.e. her meditation scam program

Edit to add photos!

Does this girl even have qualifications in anything? Or has she just bullshitted her way to where she is now?
Qualifications include: dropping out of a media course in Liverpool, being a promo girl in Ibiza, notorious for partying and being a general mess/user, trying to get on love island to get famous but not getting chosen, “living in a hut in Thailand’s with nothing” I.e paying good money to stay at Titan fitness camps, stalking SOH and befriending her to build her following, scabbing off every friend and boyfriend she encountered in Aus to survive, proudly stating she was stealing from supermarket, taking on a boyfriend in Jack as content when she was bored in the Derg during COVID and is now trying to monetise them as a couple. Even though she left him for a few months to go to Bali then spat the dummy out when he courted someone else in Tomneys (everyone in Tyrone knows it’s true). Likes to pretend they are a chill couple when she is actually very possessive and insecure and his family cant stand her.

Oh and she was the first person to discover reading so can make up whatever meditation she likes. Even if she is just plagiarising all the free meditation she used to share from YouTube.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

BorderHopper

Can we just take a moment…??

What the actual fuck costs £650 in this? Even if every meal was worth £30 that would be about £200 (which is Pushing it as breakfast surely won’t be worth that) but I’m trying to really grasp this.
Accommodation in the backside of donegal.. surely £150 should cover that for 2 nights in a shared room.
walks on the beach FREE, use of the facilities in your accommodation FREE!

so people are paying her £300 (at least) for information that she got FOR FREE!!! No courses, internships, qualification to her name! She’s gonna spout other peoples words that she read and got from YouTube…FOR FREE! I cannot deal with peoples stupidity.

• Heart

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
It makes me feel slightly ill that she would be giving anyone advice about anxiety.

“I’m anxious because my life’s purpose is misaligned”

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

As someone who suffers from severe anxiety I find her repulsive for using it as content and spewing absol shite about 'her anxiety'
I wasn't always anxious but due to a trauma and then very ill health I developed crippling anxiety that would see me house bound for weeks. Panic attacks a daily occurance. I'm on medication now that eases it but once you get that feeling in your stomach you know it's guna be a bad day no matter what you do. I had the wit to go to the doctor and talk about it, I didn't take advice of a wannabe therapist who gets paid to promote 'better help' etc
I just hope and pray that anyone suffering anxiety reaches out for actual help and coping techniques from professionals and not listen to her tripe

• Heart
When was this
Just Google Sinead hegarty racist and read all the older threads and screen shots of what she said and did. It’s awful racism so *trigger warning if this is something that has or could affect you or your MH.

She then shared herself reading a black lives matter book as an affiliate link (to profit from it) when she was caught.

In fairness she never did a single post for PLT after it happened. They dropped her straight away. This came up on Google images when I Googled Sinead hegarty racist.

Heggers forgetting all about being a spiritual teacher and consuming dead cows.
Remember last year when Belle Hassan called her and Jack out for bulling and attacking Faye on love island and directing total vitriolic hate and judgement at her. She wasn’t worried about Caroline flack then was she? or Fayes mental health IMO? What if Faye had seen that and ended her life? She’s a total con artists. Meditation is the one thing she can do with ZERO qualifications so she has no other choice than to pretend to be spiritual. Young girls need to be protected from this one. She’s always asking for their money. Listen carefully. All her stories aim to get young girls’ money into her bank account so she can fund her cheap life in a 3rd world country. Total con woman.

Fair play to Belle Hassan btw 👏🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
Actually mind blown 🤯 that Sinead thinks she’s learning neuroscience 😂😂😂 dear god, she can’t differentiate between whom and womb and now she reckons she’s learning neuroscience?

And yes! I can tell you, this course is barely scraping the very tip of the ice berg of “neuroscience” because I am a yoga and meditation teacher and I am also postgrad neuroscience student so I’ve got a foot in each camp, for perspective.

Learning that the vagus nerve activates your parasympathetic nervous system IS NOT NEUROSCIENCE! It’s high school biology.

And I can frankly say that Sinead thinking she’s learning neuroscience is a huge disrespect to people actually learning neuroscience 🧠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27