Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah here the anaemia thing AGAIN! I'm no medical expert but doubt her iron levels would drop over the space of a few days of forgetting her supplements?

Reactions: 7
The anaemia post was purely for either a free colab or attention. She has enough energy to be out drinking in a bar since early evening until currently at 3am. 😂😂😂😂 nothing wrong with her tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does this girl even have qualifications in anything? Or has she just bullshitted her way to where she is now?

Reactions: 16
Huge move by Aus TGA! Excellent to see some regulation coming

Begartys health problems will soon disappear once she gets to Oz and can no longer promote her myprotein supplements as the saviour.

Hopefully they take the next step and ban influencers with zero qualifications providing mental health and wellness products .i.e. her meditation scam program

Edit to add photos!

Does this girl even have qualifications in anything? Or has she just bullshitted her way to where she is now?
Qualifications include: dropping out of a media course in Liverpool, being a promo girl in Ibiza, notorious for partying and being a general mess/user, trying to get on love island to get famous but not getting chosen, “living in a hut in Thailand’s with nothing” I.e paying good money to stay at Titan fitness camps, stalking SOH and befriending her to build her following, scabbing off every friend and boyfriend she encountered in Aus to survive, proudly stating she was stealing from supermarket, taking on a boyfriend in Jack as content when she was bored in the Derg during COVID and is now trying to monetise them as a couple. Even though she left him for a few months to go to Bali then spat the dummy out when he courted someone else in Tomneys (everyone in Tyrone knows it’s true). Likes to pretend they are a chill couple when she is actually very possessive and insecure and his family cant stand her.

Oh and she was the first person to discover reading so can make up whatever meditation she likes. Even if she is just plagiarising all the free meditation she used to share from YouTube.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus Christ have we all have an iron dip at some point? I was on galfer during pregnancy, if I missed a day I wasn’t calling the ambulance like . Would love to see the whole thing regulated

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Huge move by Aus TGA! Excellent to see some regulation coming

Begartys health problems will soon disappear once she gets to Oz and can no longer promote her myprotein supplements as the saviour.

Hopefully they take the next step and ban influencers with zero qualifications providing mental health and wellness products .i.e. her meditation scam program

Edit to add photos!

Qualifications include: dropping out of a media course in Liverpool, being a promo girl in Ibiza, notorious for partying and being a general mess/user, trying to get on love island to get famous but not getting chosen, “living in a hut in Thailand’s with nothing” I.e paying good money to stay at Titan fitness camps, stalking SOH and befriending her to build her following, scabbing off every friend and boyfriend she encountered in Aus to survive, proudly stating she was stealing from supermarket, taking on a boyfriend in Jack as content when she was bored in the Derg during COVID and is now trying to monetise them as a couple. Even though she left him for a few months to go to Bali then spat the dummy out when he courted someone else in Tomneys (everyone in Tyrone knows it’s true). Likes to pretend they are a chill couple when she is actually very possessive and insecure and his family cant stand her.

Oh and she was the first person to discover reading so can make up whatever meditation she likes. Even if she is just plagiarising all the free meditation she used to share from YouTube.
I forgot when she was stealing from the supermarket and don’t forget when a customer bought her an iPhone in australia cos hers was broken, she probably shagged him for it lol. Oh and another thing she shagged Alex yo the apparent quiet one from love island but he binned her off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I forgot when she was stealing from the supermarket and don’t forget when a customer bought her an iPhone in australia cos hers was broken, she probably shagged him for it lol. Oh and another thing she shagged Alex yo the apparent quiet one from love island but he binned her off
omg is that dr Alex ??

Wonder will she reconsider moving to Asutralia now that the borders are opening and regulations on paying influencers

Reactions: 5
Why are they stealing a dog? How do they know the dog doesn't belong to someone where they are? Was it not wearing a purple collar when they first found it?

Reactions: 5
She’s delusional at the best of times .. but if she think jack is going to marry her... Christ above 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she better start manifesting very hard! I can guarantee you if he goes home for a visit, feelings will change and family will have words. But sure look he deserves his little gap year

Reactions: 15
She’s delusional at the best of times .. but if she think jack is going to marry her... Christ above 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she better start manifesting very hard! I can guarantee you if he goes home for a visit, feelings will change and family will have words. But sure look he deserves his little gap year
The gap year she is paying for and will never shut the duck up about it when they split.
I paid for him, I paid the rent, the flights, the food, the drink. He just used me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.