Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is only now actually doing meditation training even though she already sells a meditation programme … riiiight …makes total sense … WHO buys this trash 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Diren's email 👀

I've already met some characters here, bloody manifestation coaches are one of them.

my god, people have lost it

yo, I'm all about that visualising your goals and surrounding yourself with positivity but my god some of these people are cringy as f*ck

I can't take them seriously, I really can't

especially when they charge people an absolute killing for their services

"The manifestation guide"

like what are you offering me to sit there and wish for something, I might as well go to church or the mosque instead innit.

let me tell you the best way to make your life better....

It's being active, it's that simple.

Training, walking, dancing, doing a sport, non of this harry potter tit

Sorry Potter, no offence, I actually love the Harry Potter movies

"Tarantallegra"

That's a spell by the way, it forces people to dance, told you I'm a Harry Potter fan

Anyway, instead of sitting there reading this and wishing to have better results

Lets take action right now

Enrol your booty to my Spring Challenge and I promise you'll get better will power, I'll teach you everything I know so you don't have to do another program again

aka the Diren Kartals forever guide

Details to join us >>>> www.projectx.fit

Ps; let me know if you have questions

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
From what I can see Diren yis are all 'cringy as duck..'
Will this bunch look back in later years & think 'WTF was I doing' 🤦‍♀️

Sinead going to 'study' but meanwhile selling a programme on the topic that she is 'studying' for.

The sooner these asswipes Sinead, Siobhan etc get called out the better....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Actually mind blown 🤯 that Sinead thinks she’s learning neuroscience 😂😂😂 dear god, she can’t differentiate between whom and womb and now she reckons she’s learning neuroscience?

And yes! I can tell you, this course is barely scraping the very tip of the ice berg of “neuroscience” because I am a yoga and meditation teacher and I am also postgrad neuroscience student so I’ve got a foot in each camp, for perspective.

Learning that the vagus nerve activates your parasympathetic nervous system IS NOT NEUROSCIENCE! It’s high school biology.

And I can frankly say that Sinead thinking she’s learning neuroscience is a huge disrespect to people actually learning neuroscience 🧠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sinead ‘summoned’ Jack home? For someone who reads so much she’s not good with English

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Reckon they’ll break up? I’d say his family can’t stand her !!!
Can’t see that they will break up as Jack is smitten with both her and the social media life. Can imagine it would harder between his family disliking her now and I’m sure his mates ribbing him about the influencer lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
Ye I also think he’s mad about her. Also think he’s trapped at this stage he’s trapped

Reactions: 2
There's 2 in the relationship. Doesn't have to be jack that ends it. Sinead can easily end it and be all dramatic for instagram. Then have another Breakup story (we know she loves to collect them) this this one, she'll be like 'I made him, I paid for everything in bali, I paid the rent, the food, the bills and he paid nothing"

Reactions: 7
Why does she keep referring to herself and others as Adeno Warriors
Like wtf
Your not a warrior
Its a bleeping minor condition compared to some things people have been dealt she is such an attention seeker
People like this boil my blood

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Saw Jack out at the weekend lets just say he was absolutely loving the attention he was getting, girls pure hanging off him! sinead wouldn't be too impressed 😅 he genuinely looked happy compared to what he looked in her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saw Jack out at the weekend lets just say he was absolutely loving the attention he was getting, girls pure hanging off him! sinead wouldn't be too impressed 😅 he genuinely looked happy compared to what he looked in her stories
Pics or it didn't happen lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.