Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people buying from her are doses who haven’t bothered reading themselves and think her content is groundbreaking, despite some of what she says being contradictory.
Definitely a trend when it comes a
I don’t think she’s good looking at all. But that’s probably cos I know she’s a dose from watching her stories and her voice goes through me 😂
I don't know...I'm quite partial to a nordy accent! Although she can go a bit Ian Paisley when she's in full rant!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It makes me feel slightly ill that she would be giving anyone advice about anxiety.

“I’m anxious because my life’s purpose is misaligned”

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

As someone who suffers from severe anxiety I find her repulsive for using it as content and spewing absol shite about 'her anxiety'
I wasn't always anxious but due to a trauma and then very ill health I developed crippling anxiety that would see me house bound for weeks. Panic attacks a daily occurance. I'm on medication now that eases it but once you get that feeling in your stomach you know it's guna be a bad day no matter what you do. I had the wit to go to the doctor and talk about it, I didn't take advice of a wannabe therapist who gets paid to promote 'better help' etc
I just hope and pray that anyone suffering anxiety reaches out for actual help and coping techniques from professionals and not listen to her tripe

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did anyone else notice yesterday she had that be grateful as a breakdown is a breakthrough or something along those lines?
The stuff she comes out with is absolutely shocking and that put on fake very slow voice where she tries to enunciate away the northern accent.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice yesterday she had that be grateful as a breakdown is a breakthrough or something along those lines?
The stuff she comes out with is absolutely shocking and that put on fake very slow voice where she tries to enunciate away the northern accent.
I don’t think anyone that’s been through a breakdown would agree. But the thing is it sounds good to sinead in her head so she just comes out with these things. Someone like a proper trained psychiatrist would need to call her out on this. Her “advice” is dangerous. What if someone’s breakdown isn’t a breakthrough as she’s gave them that expectation 🙈 sinead could end up with blood on her hands very easily

Reactions: 11
Some people never come back from breakdowns. It's more likely now a days but years ago women where thrown away to the laundries and other places if they couldn't cope with the kids or run the household due to post partum or other pysch needs or just needing general support. Her saying breakdowns are good well my dad had one after my mum died and well it took a long time for him to recover and he still has his lows but maybe I should tell him to manifeste a new love of life or a new women cos that's what she seems to do when she gets bored of which ever fella she is with.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Shes about 28 or 29 and is a relationship advice giver ? Also according to her instagram, shes a motivational speaker.....

Yeah - good 1 !

In my head I'm 33 and lead hostess in the Wright Venue...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Sinead’s idea of a breakdown is a bit of hairloss and tears. This crapology from her and therapy is cool just reflects her own issues - therapy is great but it’s so hard and for some people really can be hell to go through before you come out the other side and start to see results. We can all imagine the minor tit she would bring to therapy...

Reactions: 8
Jesus if she'd been through half the tit you ladies have then you could maybe give her a bit of heed- but what trauma has she experienced that has left her Queen of Self-Help??

Reactions: 7
Jesus if she'd been through half the tit you ladies have then you could maybe give her a bit of heed- but what trauma has she experienced that has left her Queen of Self-Help??
You just have to read a few chapters to be an expert now lol

Kiki fit is in the same apartment as them or the same block at least. That’s a weird coincidence

Reactions: 1
The fool in me thought that she was actually going to give a nice quote from her mum 😂 forgot for a second how her mum just wants to hold her back from her purpose and deny her any and all happiness in this world. Honestly has she ever said one nice thing about the mum before.

Attachments

The fool in me thought that she was actually going to give a nice quote from her mum 😂 forgot for a second how her mum just wants to hold her back from her purpose and deny her any and all happiness in this world. Honestly has she ever said one nice thing about the mum before.
If she was captured, they would hand her back immediately, due to being so irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wasn’t her relationship with her mum part of her text exchange chats that she called therapy?

Wasn't she banging on a few months ago about being comfortable in your own company and that if you aren't relationships wouldn't work bla bla bla bla yet today she's like I need to be here in the city to be around people coz I would wake up and be on my own and I just couldn't deal!

duck up

Reactions: 10
What's with the "my new life". Where is Jack and if the shoe was on the other foot would she take it so easily.
Was Jack just used for a summer return to the derg for the weddings etc.. Very strange relationship. Couples therapy when they not even a year together but ups and leaves at the drop of a hat 🤔

Reactions: 7
Everything is a vibe and would be the last person to take mental advice from. Another scam artist

Reactions: 6
27 seconds in and I turned it off. Jack said this was their first trip abroad and she said it’s not abroad because they’re going to the same country….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.