Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she had her vitamins up with the link there was a whiteboard on the table in the background. One of the dot points under her goals said '60 kg on scales'. I don't know why that annoyed me haha but it did.
Does that mean she wants to be 60kg again? I missed it sorry

The 'celery juice business opportunity' maths made me laugh.
She said each bottle was £6 so imagine if you sold 100 a week, how much you could make.

Well it's £600 you would make so £2400 a month, minus costs , let's guess at 50% so a ground breaking £300 a week?! Wow....off to find celery.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The 'celery juice business opportunity' maths made me laugh.
She said each bottle was £6 so imagine if you sold 100 a week, how much you could make.

Well it's £600 you would make so £2400 a month, minus costs , let's guess at 50% so a ground breaking £300 a week?! Wow....off to find celery.
I hope she decides to take this idea to Dragons Den......that would be some comedy show

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey Sinead- 2015 called- they want their detox fad diet aid back???

Imagine trying to flog £6 bottles of celery juice around the Derg??? 😂 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now I know nothing about plasma removal to ur scalp but I can say from first hand experience plasma exchanges saved my life so I hope what ever procedure she has done it works. I had to have a portacath placed and many scars from my health battles but as silly as she is and dangerous u can tell she is very upset. She was hyper the other from looking at health forums personally I don't find them helpful. I know someone with my health issues and it's like ying and yang nothing is the same and some of those forums really do put the fear into u.

Reactions: 5
Now I know nothing about plasma removal to ur scalp but I can say from first hand experience plasma exchanges saved my life so I hope what ever procedure she has done it works. I had to have a portacath placed and many scars from my health battles but as silly as she is and dangerous u can tell she is very upset. She was hyper the other from looking at health forums personally I don't find them helpful. I know someone with my health issues and it's like ying and yang nothing is the same and some of those forums really do put the fear into u.
This is what I don't like about her. She will read anything and believe it then regurgitates it to her followers with her own spin added in.
Misinformation is then spread.
I am glad I am old enough and sensible enough to see through so much if what she says but I do have concerns that young women believe her nonsense.

Reactions: 21
I think there's a MASSIVE difference between plasma exchanges for medical reasons and PRP that's offered in clinics. It's touted as being the solution to everything from ageing to hair loss to arthritis and injuries, with little actual evidence to support it.
I have empathy for her worrying, but wish she'd keep it more private until she's actually had proper medical advice and learned more. We have this must share everything culture now, when I'm not sure either she or any follower will benefit from all this confusion and grasping any random "cure" that seems better than...taking the OCP as recommended.

Reactions: 9
I think there's a MASSIVE difference between plasma exchanges for medical reasons and PRP that's offered in clinics. It's touted as being the solution to everything from ageing to hair loss to arthritis and injuries, with little actual evidence to support it.
I have empathy for her worrying, but wish she'd keep it more private until she's actually had proper medical advice and learned more. We have this must share everything culture now, when I'm not sure either she or any follower will benefit from all this confusion and grasping any random "cure" that seems better than...taking the OCP as recommended.
I wonder what she will be like if she comes home and the drs here disagree with what the drs in Bali have diagnosed her with?

Reactions: 6
Can you buy new iPhones in Bali? Do you think that she had one ordered online and then made up the story about her phone been robbed for the drama?

Reactions: 2
Can you buy new iPhones in Bali? Do you think that she had one ordered online and then made up the story about her phone been robbed for the drama?
Not sure but she was acting like a lunatic yesterday, did you see her on and on about her teeth it was bizarre and weird to watch. Maybe she’s learning complaining about pain increases her engagement or something but it was unusual behaviour and I never found her so annoying before!
Edited to add: Fair play to Jack listening to that child like moaning all because of her own vanity 🙈

Reactions: 10
Not sure but she was acting like a lunatic yesterday, did you see her on and on about her teeth it was bizarre and weird to watch. Maybe she’s learning complaining about pain increases her engagement or something but it was unusual behaviour and I never found her so annoying before!
Edited to add: Fair play to Jack listening to that child like moaning all because of her own vanity 🙈
Did you hear her say as well that she’s not doing any promo work anymore so she’s not using the polished stripes?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you hear her say as well that she’s not doing any promo work anymore so she’s not using the polished stripes?
Ya which is the only reason I didn’t think it was shameless begarty behaviour. How about showing some loyalty to a brand that gave you oodles of free stuff and buy them yourself now that you’re too flush for promo work.
Also I don’t think her composite bonded teeth could be sensitive 🙄

Reactions: 5
Sinead can certainly get the engagement on her giveaways....over 25,000 comments!
Did she always wear the name necklace from dylan whatever?
I thought it was always a name tag from bejewelled?

Reactions: 1
It’s so easy to get a phone robbed in Bali happened everybody I know out there no doubt though she had it insured so they paid for the new one

So is jack moving home or is she just moving up north for her course? Also is he moving to oz with her ?? I used to think he wasn’t that into her but he seems smitten at the moment

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.