Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1194713
It's actually insane people will be parting with 650 for this!!!! I'd wanna be able to stuff my pockets full of food and for the guest speakers to be actually qualified! Uhhh it's insane!
3 Live Mediations. She's a thick bleep.

Also yes I know there's an e missing from my username but that was purely a fat finger accident. I die a little inside everytime I see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No doubt it’s people that need help and she is fully aware of the same, Like proper help with PROFESSIONALS! I’m 37 years old and the the thought of this uneducated, lying, contriving nobody trying to educate people on goal setting and meditation is actually infuriating. As noted on this feed what she is putting out is dangerousness and detrimental to so many individuals. Repulsive how she and her cronies can get away with it never mind profit from it.

Reactions: 20
Can we just take a moment…??

What the actual duck costs £650 in this? Even if every meal was worth £30 that would be about £200 (which is Pushing it as breakfast surely won’t be worth that) but I’m trying to really grasp this.
Accommodation in the backside of donegal.. surely £150 should cover that for 2 nights in a shared room.
walks on the beach FREE, use of the facilities in your accommodation FREE!

so people are paying her £300 (at least) for information that she got FOR FREE!!! No courses, internships, qualification to her name! She’s gonna spout other peoples words that she read and got from YouTube…FOR FREE! I cannot deal with peoples stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Has to be the other instahuns that have booked just so they’ll have content and women supporting women tripe , I’m still wrapping my head around €650 to stay in a glorified hostel and to walk on the beach and “sea dip”, people CANT be that silly surely.
wonder will LPT be one of her guests I remember a while ago she mentioned that they had discussed pre covid her attending some retreats

Reactions: 7
I cant even watch her insta stories anymore, can't bear the sound of her voice. Imagine paying to spend a weekend with her!! 😂 Fools and their money....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has to be the other instahuns that have booked just so they’ll have content and women supporting women tripe , I’m still wrapping my head around €650 to stay in a glorified hostel and to walk on the beach and “sea dip”, people CANT be that silly surely.
wonder will LPT be one of her guests I remember a while ago she mentioned that they had discussed pre covid her attending some retreats
You can bet your bottom dollar Shiv O Hagan will be there.. She’s such a ray of positivity how could she not be a great guest.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we just take a moment…??

What the actual duck costs £650 in this? Even if every meal was worth £30 that would be about £200 (which is Pushing it as breakfast surely won’t be worth that) but I’m trying to really grasp this.
Accommodation in the backside of donegal.. surely £150 should cover that for 2 nights in a shared room.
walks on the beach FREE, use of the facilities in your accommodation FREE!

so people are paying her £300 (at least) for information that she got FOR FREE!!! No courses, internships, qualification to her name! She’s gonna spout other peoples words that she read and got from YouTube…FOR FREE! I cannot deal with peoples stupidity.
And no doubt she will make it all about her and her recent diagnosis, how meditation has helped her symptoms. She’s such a fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can bet your bottom dollar Shiv O Hagan will be there.. She’s such a ray of positivity how could she not be a great guest.. 😂
I doubt it-she's pissed on Sinead's love of meditation often enough in the past.

• Heart
Gobshites like her are the reason we have an issue with inflation (I know not so black and white - oil prices etc), but the demand is there for a £650 2 night stay in DONEGAL sharing a room, so the supply for this crap at these extortionate prices will only increase. Guys, you are basically going to the Gaeltacht with Sinead as your Bean an Ti telling you to breathe and stay positive 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Gobshites like her are the reason we have an issue with inflation (I know not so black and white - oil prices etc), but the demand is there for a £650 2 night stay in DONEGAL sharing a room, so the supply for this crap at these extortionate prices will only increase. Guys, you are basically going to the Gaeltacht with Sinead as your Bean an Ti telling you to breathe and stay positive 😩
But instead of three weeks worth of learning irish, making friends, learning about urself and others and generally having the craic u get two nights sharing a room with a possible stranger having to listen to si ead speaking a million miles an hour, rambling trying to organise her thoughts failing going on another tangent and generally just being like guys this weekend was a vibe! Hopefully the weather is good for these eejits cos no beach walks or yoga outdoors if that's the case.

Reactions: 12
When is she ever even going to announce the winner of the giveaway for the Finn Lough stay? Wtf like that's going on ages now... Probably wasn't even a comp to begin with, just to get her more followers

• Wow
I really think the level of English speaking/spelling is going to be under threat from all these instahuns over the next few years. Sinead said, and I quote ‘this week has been more funner’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I doubt it-she's pissed on Sinead's love of meditation often enough in the past.
If anyone could do with a bit of meditation and self reflection it's Siobhan O'Hagan.

Not a chance though will she support her more successful friend who was her student and has now surpassed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When is she ever even going to announce the winner of the giveaway for the Finn Lough stay? Wtf like that's going on ages now... Probably wasn't even a comp to begin with, just to get her more followers
She announced a winner for something a few days ago randomly. I was wondering what it was for because she didn’t have any context before or after it so must have been that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.