Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Ladies I know this isn't a space to diagnose but I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this/if my symptoms may be linked to endometriosis..I find sex painful and occasionally bleed,if I was to have a regular period I would be nauseous the first day,have 3/4 bowel movements and have a searing pain going down my thighs...the only thing that lessened all this was the contraceptive implant.. I am genuinely looking for solid advice/help here..
you need to see or speak to a doctor. None of us are medical professionals and you don’t want to take advice that may be wrong or dangerous. Just my thoughts. Hope you get sorted 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Harperstern778

I know some people give him a bit of stick here but aside from his taste in women I actually quite like Jack. The lads 25, why wouldn’t he take a year out after qualifying as a teacher, he’s literally got 40 years ahead of him in a classroom. However, sadly for him, we all know he will hate her circle of dossers and spoofers over there and ultimately the two of them aren’t a great match.

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I like Sinead, she seems like a good soul who tries her best . To a non medical person like Sinead, this Nutritionist might sound knowledgable, so Sinead can't be blamed.
To a medical person, this woman's physiology knowledge is woeful and her tunnel vision with regard to potential diagnosis of various symptoms is dangerous.
I agree with her holistic approach where suitable, and general improvement in lifestyle and diet etc., however how she delivers her message is littered with error and potential risk of missed diagnosis.

I’m sorry but I’d have to disagree saying Sinead can’t be blamed.. I don’t dislike Sinead and actually used to love her but there are so many holes in the things she says and does that I stopped taking her word as bible a long time ago. If Sinead wants to put out an educational and informative podcast then she should either do it due diligence and research the people and topics she’s talking about a lot better, maybe get proper advice on the subject OR what anyone else would do and stick to what you KNOW. There isn’t a hope in hell I’d start a podcast discussing women’s health because all I know is my body, I’d be opening myself up to far too much trouble. She shouldn’t be discussing half the topics she does full stop and she can absolutely be blamed for that?? Doesn’t matter how pure her intentions are, she’s given a platform to a random woman to spread misinformation to sineads audience which is predominantly young girls, how can you say that’s ok??

It’s also a really bad sign of sineads intelligence to say that to her this woman sounds medically trained and qualified, to me that might hint that Sinead is not qualified to be doing any of this 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just want to reiterate, I don’t dislike Sinead and think she’s probably a lovely person but she isn’t qualified to be talking about the subjects she does and it would be in her own benefit to either qualify, or stop talking about things as if she is qualified. Reading someone else’s books is not enough. I think she’s very good at influencing people and things like her meditation course etc are a good idea for her but she needs to leave serious topics alone before she gets herself into serious trouble.

• Heart

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Did she really just refer to the cleaner as her “staff”?
The white privilege with these instagrammers in Bali is just astounding.

• Wow
  • Sad

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Ohh FFS another soon to be 'expert' on a complex condition. Wait for the utter shite she's going to google and proclaim as fact in the near future.

Reactions: 22

Tippedover21

VIP Member
If looks could kill on Becca Gillens stories! Jack obviously taking the mickey out of the constant videoing that is going on with the Insta huns.
He must be bored out of his mind out there living under Sineads thumb
I know his type. Just wants to be playing GAA and out with his mates for pints after the match and a few weekends away here and there.

The life Sinead is trying to make him live must be eating away at him and I'd say when he comes home he won't be going back. Imagine as a young fella being stuck listening to all these con artists and vanity merchants who view everything to the lense of a camera.

It would drive a normal person crackers.

• Heart
She seems to have some sense and keeping low profile, she realises she needs to focus on her health
I don’t think she’s keeping a low profile, i think she’s doing it for the drama. It’s like poor me, I can’t drink. Surely this would have been a perfect opportunity for her to show that you don’t have to be hammered to go out and have a good time. So much of their lives are centred around drinking

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
So she is only now actually doing meditation training even though she already sells a meditation programme … riiiight …makes total sense … WHO buys this trash 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

BoPeeping

Can’t believe Sinead has posted a pic of the bride already 🙈 she has no tact at all!!
Just came here to say that! At the frigging alter too, I’ve never once felt the urge to take a pic of anyone at the alter at their wedding, sister cousin or friends 🙈🙈🙈
if my partners sister did this to me I’d have him pulled to speak to her 🙈🙈🙈
Nooo,
This is the reason why people do unplugged weddings these days!!!

• Wow

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Now I know nothing about plasma removal to ur scalp but I can say from first hand experience plasma exchanges saved my life so I hope what ever procedure she has done it works. I had to have a portacath placed and many scars from my health battles but as silly as she is and dangerous u can tell she is very upset. She was hyper the other from looking at health forums personally I don't find them helpful. I know someone with my health issues and it's like ying and yang nothing is the same and some of those forums really do put the fear into u.
This is what I don't like about her. She will read anything and believe it then regurgitates it to her followers with her own spin added in.
Misinformation is then spread.
I am glad I am old enough and sensible enough to see through so much if what she says but I do have concerns that young women believe her nonsense.

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
If she got up and actually helped her mammy instead of laughing and recording...she might be calmer !!!
It’s so immature the way she’s treating her mum today on stories for all to see 🙄 the house being clean is obviously an important value for the mum. Especially when her son is due to be married and a photographer will be in to take photos before. Surely sineads frontal lobe would be aware of the anxiety this is causing the mum when sinead is sitting laughing and not helping. If I was the mum I would slap her or send her to stay in a hotel to celebrate herself again. Numpty

This white saviour act is disgusting. Filming vulnerable disabled and desperate people to make herself look good and righteous is a new low. Oh she's upset boohoo. These people don't need cameras in their faces to be plastered all over social media. She's vile.

• Heart

Markbire

VIP Member
Guys silly question but what position was Sinead playing yesterday? Her stories this morning how “we’re all Ireland champions” “we did it”.

I don’t remember seeing her on the pitch. Why is she going on like it’s a massive achievement for her 😂.

Him going on about the manager giving them free drinks..fucking hell he's nearly as big a dose as the beg 🙄 very clear to see he's enjoying his new found insta fame
@Joe pesci your profile pic kills me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
People messaging her saying that the visualised having a baby and now they have a kid. That’s where I’m going wrong, I’m not visualising having a baby correctly. Has nothing to do with science at all. How dopey off me……fucking imbeciles.

They mistake going out and making things happen in life with visualisation/manifesting. You never hear them say that they manifested something and it didn’t happen. It’s one part of the internet that really pisses me off.

Also to the girl that said she never scored a goal in gaa before but visualised it and then scored 3….grow up. Such drivel
This is horribly insensitive and such dangerous information to be giving out. I hate all this manifesting crap. It is basically, ‘white healthy wealthy privilege‘.

• Heart