Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think so. I just realised she never posts food. Like hardly ever shows us what she’s eating or anything like that

Reactions: 1
So this is my take on it....
Jack is miserable, he plays gaa, he has grown up training 2/3 times a week with the boys, matches at weekends, going to the pub with the boys every weekend after games, he misses Ireland, its obvious, he's like a lost little teenager going around the place..... He seems so intimidated by Sinead, and uncomfortable around her like he doesn't know if she's gonna be OK with what he says or does.
They are like teenagers playing house.
I've said this before on her thread but she doesn't even beleive her own shite, she is super insecure herself and needy. She wants to keep Jack in that house, with no life of hsi own, nó friends of his own, no gas, no matches, no Job....just under her control all the time so he can't look or talk to another woman.
He's spending his days hanging around with a group of female insta huns, he will soon get very tired of this life.
They won't last til summer mark my words.
He will move home, and get a teaching job.
He loves his old life, but sinead hates hers.
All her friends getting married and settling down. So she has to go to the younger generation who haven't reached that point yet. And that's who her target audience is, girls in their late teens early twenties.
No one with a bit of life experience or sense would fall for her shite.
Its Jack I feel sorry for. He's gonna have some job getting away from this clingy psycho.
I'd say he feels tit with her paying for absolutely everything too.

Reactions: 29
Wasn’t she shitting on recently about a book on setting boundaries and how it changed her life….now she asking people about setting boundaries

Reactions: 3
This Twitter post all the insta huns are re-posting about not feeling pressure to go out with ur friends, is she trying to get a dig into someone or jus looking for attention?
B81373F9-78D5-47AA-9250-825F7E858C52.png

Reactions: 5
This Twitter post all the insta huns are re-posting about not feeling pressure to go out with ur friends, is she trying to get a dig into someone or jus looking for attention?View attachment 934009
It’s really strange isn’t it. From what I gathered from her stories, her boyfriend was out and he rang her at home to see if she wanted to go out. She’s now turned it into a lesson on boundaries. It’s weird. She seems a bit down recently and is using the low iron/tiredness as an excuse

Reactions: 10
For someone full of dont judge other people, she puts Jack down so much. I was cringing today watching her story and her asking him did you find a job and him answering honestly saying the time difference is hard. Her reply was have you tried? My bf would tell me to flip off, so bloody condescending and rude. She treats him like a child.

Reactions: 19
For someone full of dont judge other people, she puts Jack down so much. I was cringing today watching her story and her asking him did you find a job and him answering honestly saying the time difference is hard. Her reply was have you tried? My bf would tell me to flip off, so bloody condescending and rude. She treats him like a child.
Well I suppose as long as she keeps treating him like a child she'll only have to have 9 kids.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A sign of the times we live in. Spoofers prevail over well educated and experienced professionals with PHDs.

Stop the world.
The mind boggles….she wants to do a podcast with Jack on communicating as a couple. You’d sweat she has all the answers. From what it sounds like, Sinead is going to Australia with or without Jack

Reactions: 9
They seem like an odd couple. Weird match, not well suited. He seems quiet. I know nothing about him I just get a weird vibe off the 2 of them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.