Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 not sure I can bring myself to watch the Vlog
15 minutes of her putting on this stupid annoying over exaggerated voice.
don’t waste your time.
booked the Marker in Dublin (because she found another hotel website too confusing) to read books and drink Prosecco by herself. Because she wanted to be BY HERSELF (ended up going out to meet 2different people and said she wished Jack was there)

Tried to get a massage from the spa but didn’t think to book in advance.

hair has grown back so much in just a week can’t get over it.

Moving to dublin in 2 weeks because all her mates are married and she’s bored at home. Oh also the city is so cute and vibey ✌

doesn’t want to buy in Liverpool anymore. Can’t commit to it.

Oh she finally admitted to something….she doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing with her life 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t know how all you yellows cope with the booking in advance, like wouldn’t it be just great if nobody ever booked hotels and everybody walked in and expected a room. so hard to understand why booking systems exist.. probably just for the blues I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
don’t waste your time.
booked the Marker in Dublin (because she found another hotel website too confusing) to read books and drink Prosecco by herself. Because she wanted to be BY HERSELF (ended up going out to meet 2different people and said she wished Jack was there)

Moving to dublin in 2 weeks because all her mates are married and she’s bored at home. Oh also the city is so cute and vibey ✌

Oh she finally admitted to something….she doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing with her life 😜
She’s just posted about renting in Liverpool now. Not sure if that mean the Dublin move is off? and what about Jackie boy? Was she going to make him move in with her? During her hotel stay she couldn’t be apart from him for ten minutes, let alone be 3hours away.

She is so so erratic and just blabs whatever pops in her head.

Reactions: 11
don’t waste your time.

I watched 5 mins of it and couldn’t watch anymore. I felt like she thought it would be content but then was she was showing around the room she realised it was just a bit lonely so wished everyone was with her.

Fairly sad and self absorbed to have been lucky enough to see a number of her friends get married and look forward to her brothers wedding but then say she’s had a rough few weeks? She’s not much of a friend if those events don’t fill you with joy!

Reactions: 6
She’s just posted about renting in Liverpool now. Not sure if that mean the Dublin move is off? and what about Jackie boy? Was she going to make him move in with her? During her hotel stay she couldn’t be apart from him for ten minutes, let alone be 3hours away.

She is so so erratic and just blabs whatever pops in her head.
maybe she’s taking him with her? Quite a few teaching jobs here to be fair, although they’d probably have to move out of the centre for them and there’ll be very little play from jack.
I’m not sure why she’d want to move here short term? It’s not somewhere I’d move to at thons age especially when people from home living here between mine and her age are either settled down and have a career or are in hospitality and party every night after work / work hard and are unavailable on the weekends which I don’t think would align with what she wants? But duck knows what she wants?? Thought she was moving to London or Dublin?

“ I need to celebrate me” because her pals and family are getting married and getting attention? That’s absolutely shocking. I’ve had 4 friend weddings this summer and 1 family, I’ve never once thought I need time to celebrate me???

Also using “Afro” to describe her hair with such disgust (or at all) as a white woman is ducking vile. She’s definitely the type to walk up to a minority on a night out and make passive aggressive comments about their skin tone.

she clearly needs to check herself. She is so everywhere! She doesn’t know if she’s coming or going and should probably go to speak to someone to map out her life plans, finances etc
I feel like she’s going to look back on her life in a few years and think duck what have I done?!

Reactions: 13
I had to try to watch the vlog....I got to 3:30 mins and I am actually angry....
As someone who suffers from a debilitating IBD she has NO PLACE to come on willy nilly spouting absolute and utter rubbish about her 'gut health', nutrients and how 'upping calories' through drinking pre-packaged juice drinks will help. So so reckless and just infuriating.
Also, being constipated will not affect your body absorbing vitamins....having a gut abnormality diagnosed by a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL will 😤
And finally, it is not 'disgusting' it is reality for some of us and something that shouldn't be deemed as gross!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She must forget what skitter she spoofs on insta.. the other week it was that she was buying an apartment in Liverpool and now she’s asking for recommendations for short term rentals in Liverpool instead 🙄🙄 major eye roll

A whole world waiting for us,
Many things created by the God we trust.
AND It's a shame, it's a shame
We don't even sleep in hotels,
We've been in the plane,
On the plane
What a good life that we're living
I wanna go to London, Tokyo, Paris, LA!
New York, Chi-town, Sydney, Spain!
London, Tokyo, Paris, LA
New York, Chi-town, Sydney, Spain!
Oh!
This is basically sinead in a song all the globe trotting with zero plan

She's being kicked out of the house night before the wedding 😂😂 the boys are prob afraid she will use them for content

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's being kicked out of the house night before the wedding 😂😂 the boys are prob afraid she will use them for content
Her mother isn’t so slow 😂 she prob wants her out so there’s no chance of it being on insta 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
If she got up and actually helped her mammy instead of laughing and recording...she might be calmer !!!

Reactions: 15
If she got up and actually helped her mammy instead of laughing and recording...she might be calmer !!!
It’s so immature the way she’s treating her mum today on stories for all to see 🙄 the house being clean is obviously an important value for the mum. Especially when her son is due to be married and a photographer will be in to take photos before. Surely sineads frontal lobe would be aware of the anxiety this is causing the mum when sinead is sitting laughing and not helping. If I was the mum I would slap her or send her to stay in a hotel to celebrate herself again. Numpty

Reactions: 21
She just did a podcast in finding your purpose? Will be interesting to see what she thinks her purpose is because at the minute all she seems to be doing is winding her poor mother up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.