Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She gives me anxiety, at what age do you stop travelling the world for parties, dating immature lads and doing drugs for vibes? Because not to be that person but she’s pushing 30 and her life is so chaotic but also going nowhere right now

• Heart
Reactions: 20

gshsbejsnwj

That’s amazing. I’m so glad she put that on her story. Totally nailed it calling out sinead for promoting one thing and her actions not reflecting it in the slightest. Just like we always say she’s only in it for the dollar. She’s making out that Faye could use her advice now she’s in a vulnerable place the same way she thinks she can fix all her followers problems because she knows they’re vulnerable. Horrible person

Markbire

VIP Member
I don’t know if she’d be embarrassed to say it at this point I just think she wouldn’t want him to get hate for it. It would really ruin his reputation I don’t think she will say it unless he does something extremely hurtful they can’t come back from. Like this is the boy she’s thinking of having 10 kids with she’s not going to be putting rumours out there so people can convince her he’s not the one.
Lol I don’t think she cares about his reputation. Like she was all about promoting their Sex life knowing he was a teacher.

I reckon it’s more a case of - she’s fucked in Ireland until boarders open back up. She wants the ride when she wants it 😂. Jack is a decent looking lad. He will do for the moment. But as soon as the boarders open she will be gone and she will come out with a story about how he cheated and she room him back and it was ruining her mental health and blah blah blah. Swipe up to see the rings I used.

She couldn’t give a fuck about his reputation 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
That was so degrading what she just done to her Mum! Could she not have just sent her Mum the money and said nothing but no had to humiliate her Mum in the process. Also her shouting to her Mum “love me” surely someone with Sinead’s knowledge on relationships should know it ain’t a good sign when you have to buy someones love! She is an absolute dose! Bit like the time she spouted on about buying her Mum the sofa and the msg from her Mum was leaked saying Sinead did not infact buy it 🙄 DOSE ✊🏼💦

Luckymum

Chatty Member
Isn't Trua Claire Baldings company?
Yes it is - and I'm pretty sure there is some sort of undeclared collab or gifting gone on there.
I wonder was it the Trua products that were so wonderfully shown and pawed over by Sinead or the 3 heavy duty weekends on a row on the absolute batter or another set of extensions gone in or the appt with the naturopath or the My Vitamins that made the hair growth happen???? Hard to tell really.

• Haha

Loki

I didn’t watch her stories much before her return to Bali so not sure how loved up they were first time round but they look awkward as hell on this trip. Can’t see it lasting past it. I’d say as soon as the camper pulls back into the Derg that’ll be the end of the relationship. Sinead looks like she’s been crying again (or is it hay fever) and they both come across really stupid and immature.
As for the cheating, if it did happen I’d say she was told about it straight away. Look how quickly she was informed he was watching the match while on the way to the loo. There’s no way he got away with hooking up with someone and managed to keep it quiet.

• Heart

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
She forgets that not only has she recently been bouncing all over Bali in a bikini hanging with various men, she also went on 2x hen parties and a jaunt to London to meet her ex. Yet Jack isn’t allowed to look out of his eyeballs. Someone needs to post her a copy of her book to read 🤣

• Haha

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
These wedding updates this evening are giving me the serious ick!!! I went on a date with that Dean McNamee lad years ago. He’s as culchie as they come and 5ft fuck all 🙈 if only shiv was at the wedding they’d all be up line dancing like dickheads

• Haha

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
she made a joke to him that the only reason he took her out was because it was 30% off and she was wondering why he wanted to go out on a Tuesday. It came across as very rude and unappreciative in my opinion
Also, when she was telling her dad that Jack is taking her on a date, her dad said Jack should be taking her out every weekend.

How the fuck can he do that if she ran off to the other side of the world. So stupid. Don't put Jack down like that when it's your daughters stupid decisions.

Also, that Monday or Tuesday was meant to have been her first day out of isolation. So she was pretending it was like the first time they seen eachother. But she didn't isolate and had seen him many times.
It was faked for the vlog

Eliza144

I know! she said they've the summer to do so because hes back to a teaching role in september?
so he has a teaching job, so he has his shit together technically, moreso than herself.

podcast is v frustrating
Maeve talks so well in comparison. She is near enough running the podcast herself.
The beg is way too high maintenance. Been together how long and they’re in therapy?! Jesus, Mary and Joseph!! As you’re so informed Sinead, why can you not sit down with Jack and COMMUNICATE like normal people?!!

Reactions: 19
I’m all for working things out if you love eachother, however I hope they both realise that the strain on their relationship obviously did come from her heading off to Bali for several months, which is the life she wants to live as she has stated multiple times about getting a long term property there and that’s where she sees her life! so unless there are some sacrifices made by the both of them that strain will be there again regardless of them working things out now. All well and good now whilst she’s back but sure if she leaves again without him I’d imagine the same issues would arise and end up in a repeated cycle.
Would love to know if people actually did message her or was she just reading what people were saying on here

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
'sponsor a homeless person' I'm sorry but something doesn't sit right with me about how she worded that whole thing.... They aren't animals that you sponsor and get wee pics, it's dehumanising. I'm a great advocate of helping those less fortunate and the main thing that those needing a helping hand say is that they would like to be treated with dignity.... She really needs to start thinking how her words effect folk, you want to help the homeless then do so, don't use it for content!! One thing with the charity link and move on.

• Angry
  • Heart

Markbire

VIP Member
She is 100% usuing people’s private weddings for content! The big hair, make up and outfit reveals she’s doing of herself, it’s like she’s fantasising that SHE is the bride … and pressuring Jack to match her outfits for “the big reveal” gram pics. It’s so so weird. She comes across as someone not right in the head.

All these weddings she professes to move across the world for, for months on end and not even one friend ever has her as bridesmaid. Eveyone is “her best friend” in her words but it seems like she doesn’t actually have any real friends. It’s no wonder right enough seeing how she behaves as a guest! I get the impression most of her home mates are very nasty towards her. You can see their distain towards her on stories especially when the drink is in. They’re all rough as hell looking too.
What’s that new saying… “Always the relationship expert. Never the bride” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Base2019

VIP Member
She is so sketchy! On yest saying about her getting her bloods done etc and casually dropped into the conversation that she hadn’t been taking her usual vitamins so maybe that’s why she’s been so run down and hair falling out… then later on the same day mentions the my protein vitamins! That should be against guidelines and tbf it probably is! She is soooooo sketchy

Markbire

VIP Member
Wonder is Jack coming to Manchester with her? Or is it just her rules on her going anywhere for a piss up again just?!
Don’t think she wants him there to see Siobhan licking her out 😂 - gotta do what you gotta do. A lick out for free accom on someone else’s dime.
Siobhan ‘I’m not gay’ O’Hagan.

• Haha
  • Sick

Cocopop667

I’m sundered for this doll - mainly because I know that Jack cheated right in front of me and many others and she’s playing it off as ‘rumours’. I’m pretty sure someone took a photo of the ordeal so it may come out too

• Wow

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member

starts at 50 mins 30sec in. Quality is terrible.
next bit is 1hr 5mins 20sec
She said she worked in the DJ industry 🤣 what bullshit! Mixing songs or what?! 😂 She was a hostess who danced around and handed drinks out!

Question for the fellow locals while I’m at it; anyone else remember she appeared in a music video for the singer Ryan Dolan??? Like yearrrrrrrs ago. Honestly if anyone finds it I will send you a bottle of wine lol

• Haha