Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how long they said they were going for but I'm pretty sure she said they were going to Galway.

Far from Bali villas she was in that camper lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure how long they said they were going for but I'm pretty sure she said they were going to Galway.

Far from Bali villas she was in that camper lol
Did they really go away for 3/4 nights in a camper van and spend one in an apartment 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m still laughing that she still hasn’t updated the caption. It’s doesn’t even sound like her usual tone of writing. Surely someone typed that up for her with a question at the end if she wanted it typed up blog style? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone pick up on her saying that since they didn’t kill each other in the campervan she reckons they could live together 🤣 going on a freebie trip and committing to living together are ever so slightly different 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone pick up on her saying that since they didn’t kill each other in the campervan she reckons they could live together 🤣 going on a freebie trip and committing to living together are ever so slightly different 😅
😂😂 this girl is so simple. It’s actually shocking. Live together? Where? She didn’t plan on staying in Ireland. Is only in Ireland until the boarders open up. Then she will be gone to either Aus or Bali.

He won’t leave Ireland at all. Maybe for a lads holiday every year. That’s about it.

Like Jesus H Christ Sinead. Grow the duck up. He ain’t gonna be going to Bali with you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hilarious. The book is good as it offers the same techniques as her meditation course 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and breathe 🤣🤣🤣
Don’t cover emotions with excessive drinking or screen time? This the same girl that was sinking vodka sodas while jack was at the big (to check his phone) because she felt like she looked like a “gypsy” due to no hair tools in the camper? The same girl sticking her camera in her obviously uncomfortable boyfriends face all weekend?

Just checking

Reactions: 12
In fairness she would be a nightmare to be away with… you would always be wondering is this dose videoing me and what is she putting up. Definitely wouldn’t be for me!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why is Jack so twitchy? When she puts the camera on him in the story asking is it easy to drive the cameraman. Not the first time I've noticed it too. Maybe Begs gives him a nervous tick
I don't know how to edit posts but I meant campervan*** and not cameraman :ROFLMAO:🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else get reminded of the Nadine Coyle date of birth scene when Heg is talking about what age she was in Liverpool? Haha 😄
This is what she does when she’s lying!!!!! Also how embarrassing you got fired from your job in a bar at 25 for taking a shot HAHA GROW UP

Reactions: 9
She does seem to have lost her spark and her enegry?
He looks like he's been forced to hang out with her, think being away from her for 4 months he's lost interest? She'll regret all the grid posts of him soon enough!
If he has cheated, I think she'll be feeling very insecure and vulnerable wanting to show her love, he'll be loving the attention and what attention he'll receive from girls afterwards with his new small IG audience.

Imagine being a 17/18 year old sixth form pupil who follows the antics of Sinead and turning up to class in September to find your new teacher is Jack 🤣 Imagine meeting Jack at parents evening or being a fellow teacher in the staff room 🤦🏼‍♀️ He needs to have a word about keeping their relationship off Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In fairness she would be a nightmare to be away with… you would always be wondering is this dose videoing me and what is she putting up. Definitely wouldn’t be for me!
Urgh can you imagine? Just constantly having a phone shoved in your face and having to perform every 2 minutes with her fake enthusiastic 'we're having so much fun' laugh 🤮 and having to stop at every little thing to take a video or picture and wait around while she hash tags it 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Imagine being a 17/18 year old sixth form pupil who follows the antics of Sinead and turning up to class in September to find your new teacher is Jack 🤣 Imagine meeting Jack at parents evening or being a fellow teacher in the staff room 🤦🏼‍♀️ He needs to have a word about keeping their relationship off Instagram.
He will struggle to get a job locally I would imagine.

Reactions: 7
'sponsor a homeless person' I'm sorry but something doesn't sit right with me about how she worded that whole thing.... They aren't animals that you sponsor and get wee pics, it's dehumanising. I'm a great advocate of helping those less fortunate and the main thing that those needing a helping hand say is that they would like to be treated with dignity.... She really needs to start thinking how her words effect folk, you want to help the homeless then do so, don't use it for content!! One thing with the charity link and move on.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She fidgets too much. It actually annoys me. Anyone who fidgets that much, touching their face and hair every 2 seconds and having a really hyper tone in their voice or speaking a mile a minute usually does so because they are Billy bullshitting/ hiding something.
She's to manic. Besides the bizarre stories at times, she can't focus herself. I remember her having a business idea in the works for a 99 calorie cheesecake a year or two ago. Never happened. She had a rant because she was declined a business account with a bank even though she didn't have a business 🙈 She calls herself the founder of Brave Retreats which doesn't actually exist. She has a podcast, sells tat, plagiarises everything and promotes some brands on the gram. Its not a long term strategy.
And the relationship expert part? "My partner cheated so I pushed to move in with him." No self respecting woman nevermind expert would ever say that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She had a rant because she was declined a business account with a bank even though she didn't have a business 🙈 She calls herself the founder of Brave Retreats which doesn't actually exist. She has a podcast, sells tat, plagiarises everything and promotes some brands on the gram. Its not a long term strategy.
And the relationship expert part? "My partner cheated so I pushed to move in with him." No self respecting woman nevermind expert would ever say that.
She’s really not a business woman at all like.. really grinds my gears when she talks about being a boss lady etc like no you are not? I’m all for the boss lady stuff when it’s actually true? But this one is a pisstake? Pippa O’Connor, Aimee Connolly, even Suzanne Jackson, yes they are legitimate boss ladies. Sineads whole book is a summary of other peoples work, her rings are from Aliexpress with a crazy markup price and the other things she talks about haven’t been done yet? She hasn’t released any meditations, she’s never hosted a retreat, she doesn’t actually know what she’s talking about. Her own relationship is not something you’d look at and think yep I’d like that, for a start she genuinely believed Jack would move to Bali with her when strangers online who’ve never met either of them could read the cues from a mile off that he’d never. If she was this amazing love guru and could read people so well she’d either A- come on and say we are doing this this and this to sort things out because this happened, B- she’d never have been in that situation in the first place or C- ended it and explained the truth.
She makes grammatical and spelling errors in every email/post she sends out and tries to justify it by saying there’s just so much in her brain that she wants to get out to help people that she doesn’t have time to think about spellings etc and it’s fine? That simply isn’t the case. If you want to present yourself as a professional in anything, these things are incredibly important even if just for your image. She’s too busy to use spellcheck? I feel like the bank would be laughing at this one coming in, talking all manic and no professionalism about her. The ring business wasn’t even hers anyway so what exactly is she calling a business? I’m not surprised she’s been turned away twice now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did anyone pick up on her saying that since they didn’t kill each other in the campervan
When did they actually spend time just the 2 of them? Driving from one place to another?
"We followed a couple up a mountain, we seen lads jump of the peer so we did the same, out drinking and join groups of friends and her and Jack weren't even sitting near eachother

Yeah nice wee break away together, nice to make up for lost time, nice to work on our relationship 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fair play to her for saying Instagram is only a highlight reel and showing that pic but maybe its something she should admit to more often.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.