Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mayobridgeceltic

That's sad if the Moy story is true, no girl deserves that. Sinead seems nice when she is on her own. When she is with SOH she turns into a real dose of shite. I think her hair looks better without the extensions. Is saying that, if I had a chance with a jack I would not say no. I think he would have no bother with the young ladies around Tyrone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Blueducks101

Starting to think her friend GEMKEN is just as much of an idiot as she is. Sydney is in a lockdown and she was posting stories of her and her bf going shopping in Kmart for non essentials touching everything. Also posts videos of her meeting up with her friends non social distancing exercising. There’s a disgusting lockdown protest happening in NSW right now and she’s radio silent on her stories
I think we’ve all had our fill and fair share of lock downs and everything that goes with them as well as giving out about people social distancing or not in the last 16 months that I for one am not going to start worrying about people meeting up with friends in Sydney at the moment anyway that’s for sure.

G+T

VIP Member
Flexing she lost 500 euro in Dublin. Ummm right during a pandemic when basically no one carries money anymore she just happened to have 500 euro on her.

• Wow

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Also I was fucking DYING of laughter when maeve said sinead was gonna start doing ads for laxative tea cos she clearly needs the money 😂 sinead butted in and said NAWWWW IM ACTUALLY like the most like financially stable I’ve ever been. I was pissing myself 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Naw the comment about sinead nearly running that other brides day is proving to be more believable after shes egging that girl on to do a cartwheel on the dancefloor BEFORE dinner. Her knickers flashed not only to the venue but all of sineads followers lol how classy and tasteful
She is 100% usuing people’s private weddings for content! The big hair, make up and outfit reveals she’s doing of herself, it’s like she’s fantasising that SHE is the bride … and pressuring Jack to match her outfits for “the big reveal” gram pics. It’s so so weird. She comes across as someone not right in the head.

All these weddings she professes to move across the world for, for months on end and not even one friend ever has her as bridesmaid. Eveyone is “her best friend” in her words but it seems like she doesn’t actually have any real friends. It’s no wonder right enough seeing how she behaves as a guest! I get the impression most of her home mates are very nasty towards her. You can see their distain towards her on stories especially when the drink is in. They’re all rough as hell looking too.

• Heart

Eliza144

listening to thons podcast for maeve madden really but shes going on that she is so fucking financially stable right now and cannot wait to get her own wee house send set up her wee corner and just live life.
but not in ireland but maybe in ireland because covid is gone
but australia is her home all her stuff was there and she was moving in with her boyfriend and she got locked out and had to leave
but bali is also her home and her vibe.

shes literally said all of the above within 10 mins.

she and jack are also in therapy together (?????) and seeing if they can make plans because shes scared hes not going to get his act together (WTF they've been together less than a year, why the fuck are they going to therapy!!)
shes putting plans in to place to get their 'shit together' and if they cant get it sorted then shes wasting her time ..............

i'm horrified.
Jesus!! What age is Jack? 24…he doesn’t need to have his shit together!! He’s just finished uni

• Heart
  • Haha

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
That's sad if the Moy story is true, no girl deserves that. Sinead seems nice when she is on her own. When she is with SOH she turns into a real dose of shite. I think her hair looks better without the extensions. Is saying that, if I had a chance with a jack I would not say no. I think he would have no bother with the young ladies around Tyrone.
Her hair is lovely without the extensions.

Justpeeking

Yep just had a look 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Didn’t watch this years love island so don’t know who they’re taking about but how did they ever put up that story
They are real people not characters in a show

really shows her up for the immature nasty mean girl that she is

Anyone see ex Love Islander Belle Hassan calling Hegs out for slagging Faye🤣🤣Saying she should know better etc considering how she promotes be kind etc!
Also she went straight for the jugular with the not like you have a degree comment

• Haha

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
And the return of the “hay fever”….. Am I reading too much into it or does her running off for another night away and her big red eyes remind you of break up #1? Trouble in the love camp again?! Anyone 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Brave rings are for sale. Brave Brunches are coming soon (according to her website)
Basically an overpriced brunch with cheap advice from an uneducated and hypocritical counsellor.
Let's get booking? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
Ah here I'd never wish I'll health on anyone. But seriously as a person living with an actual chronic health condition. I think she is exaggerating she is just getting older the hangovers hit differently and whatever else they might have been doing bar drinking. I'm sure she is lacking some vitamins cos I doubt she consistently takes the supplements but also they will never replace actual good healthy food and a balanced diet. I know we don't see her have 7 pizzas a week but I'm sure she eats whatever is in the home house. The hair thinning could be down to the extensions with traction alopecia from the hair follicles being pulled by the tapes. I just think she is looking for attention. Next thing we will have her self diagnosed with Lyme disease, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, or some other equally awful thing that is not to be treated lightly. But do I actually think any of these things are wrong with her no. She just wants the insta huns to be concerned and ask u okay hun?
I have ME which is chronic fatigue syndrome and I honestly think I’ll hit the roof if she’s trying to diagnose herself with something like that. She’s done feck all this month bar eat out and drink, sorry but how did you expect to feel on the come down from all that? She’s feeling fatigued and tired because she doesn’t do anything all day every day and has no semblance of a routine. She mentioned her appetite being very low and not eating along with the hair loss around the time of the break up and put that down as the reason why, that takes time to regulate again. How is she 29 with no cop on on how to take care of herself? I’m not a professional but I’d put money on her not eating 3 decent meals a day and taking those MP vitamins is a waste of time. For a start they’ll take 3 months minimum to get into your system and start working and I bet she gives them a week and then gives up and complains they aren’t working. If her doctor was really concerned they would have said or done more for her when she went to get her second lot of bloods done. If she’s serious about making herself better, get a proper routine with a purpose in it, start eating better and STOP DRINKING. I had to give up drinking for two years and I’m younger than Sinead and was in college at the time and yeah it was bloody hard seeing all your friends go out on the lash but my body wasn’t able for it simple as that and I was so much better for it. If you’re genuinely sick you do what it takes to get better. Alcohol kills new regenerative cells and when your body is trying to heal from something, drinking is the worst thing you can do and you have this one on the drink for a month straight and then looking for sympathy? As she would say ‘NAWWW’ go away.
sounds like her mother has zero time for her notions as well, I dunno how she copes with her at all.

• Heart

Markbire

VIP Member
I’m actually starting to feel for Sinead now. I think this trip was her idea of let him do some work now to win me over and let him plan everything and prove how much he wants to be with me, and Jack looked beyond relieved to be with other people. I’d say there have been some very intense chats and check ins in the camper van but if he did cheat I can’t even blame her tbh. I think he’s too immature for her, and won’t understand the work he’ll have to put in to heal that relationship. I had an ex who was the same, lost the run of himself completely trying to win me back and when I started softening towards him he went back to being so complacent thinking he’d done all he needed to do things would just be completely normal again. Sinead usually does have good energy as much as she can be annoying, and lately that seems to have completely waned which is why I think she’s actually hurt much more than she wants to let on. It’s so not my place but if she was one of my friends I’d be supportive of what she wants but I think they’d both be happier apart in the long run.
See I think like this… then I remember her comments about people manifesting cancer …. And tbh that’s something that should have had her cancelled.

If you allow yourself to be cheated on and show that you’re ok with being walked over. Then expect to be walked over. No sympathy for her

• Heart

Base2019

VIP Member
Just watched her stories there. It’s so obvious from her demeanour that he cheated and she doesn’t want to say to show her vulnerability. She wants to put this facade on insta that she’s perfect and her life is amazing 🙄 she said that no relationship is perfect but I’m sorry they are together a very very short space of time, with the majority of that time with her in Bali so if they aren’t still over the moon with each others company it just is not going to work

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I know she deleted it but I honestly think she doesn’t have the cop on to see how that was distasteful at the time which is why no one will ever take her seriously. She can’t think for herself and doesn’t seem to have any critical thinking ability. How would she firstly think that’s ok? Without sounding like a child, that’s just mean? Imagine using someone’s lowest point as a joke like??? And secondly, even if she thinks that’s ok, doesn’t exactly fit her brand and (fake) persona does it? Like someone else said, the real Sinead comes out on occasion and I don’t think she really is this spiritually awoken, peace loving level headed chill girl she makes out she is. She basically outed herself when she talked about how she handled her break up which was the polar opposite of her advice and rants, ie, I don’t need jack and in a break up take it as a positive that they’re just not for you etc. Load of shit. At least she was honest that it wasn’t all sunshine and roses I suppose, but at that the bar is set so low 😂
I genuinely believe at the time she wouldn’t have copped how bad posting the Britney thing was, and anyone with an ounce of cop on wouldn’t have posted it to thousands of people even if that is their taste in humour. Just proves that all her spiels are just regurgitating other peoples work and she can’t rationally come up with any points herself

• Heart

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
I think it was never meant to be serious thing between them but she can’t take no for an answer and is like a limpet
It was a lockdown boyfriend. Someone to play with while everywhere was closed.
But she took it to a new level by making out they are the perfect couple. But all for content. You have to remember that everything she does, is for content only. She has no personal life because she shares far to much only.
Now this perfect couple content is gone, she is on talking about foot and mouth decease that she doesn't know anything about.

• Heart

G+T

VIP Member
Sinead: NAWWWH like ya duuuuun't understand I wasnt a racist. I was just havin fun with MEH friends lyk. YOUS just just dUUUUn't understand it was all for a laugh the racism stuff. So much fun that I deleted the videos and pretend it never happened. So please go support better help and all my other sponsered gigs #tranqualityrings #drippinggold #getthattrend

• Haha

Gossqueen30

Seriously sinead going to croke park really infuriates me ppl like her getting tickets and the amount of supporters missing out 🤦🏻‍♀️

Markbire

VIP Member
This is exactly it, I’m not sure what she thinks will happen? If I was in her position and I was desperate to go and he so obviously wasn’t I probably wouldn’t have gotten back with him for the sake of a few months and then heartache down the line because it sounds inevitable? I think it’s unfair of him to be saying he’ll go if he has feck all intentions of going and I think it’s naive and selfish of her to expect him to? Like what’ll be in Bali for him apart from her? She likes that lifestyle and it suits her, he’s a different person like can’t she see he’s happy at home with his mates and playing GAA and starting to teach?
Awful of me to say but she’s a dose with drink on her. I’d find her a head wreck if I was listening to her, she seems very loud and attitudey or something, not this chill tranquility vibe at all 😂 cringing at the stories tonight 🥴
I think she wants him to be like the boys in Bali. Who go to the gym all day, work on their *non-existent* fitness app and then they go out and party. Then repeat that cycle 😂.

That’s not him. He’s that GAA guy we all know, lives for the club. The mates from the club. The nights in the clubhouse or local with the mates. The 7/10 day holiday with the lads. No shame in those lads - but they’re home birds. If he’s lucky he will get a job somewhere close to home or the next town over. But he won’t go far from the clubhouse.

Sinead isn’t as naive as she lets on, and she’s using Jack for the ride while she’s in town. Can’t get any closer then a guy down the road 😂, and maybe he’s using her for the gram and up his follower count. It’s 2021 - if you’s just wanna ride. Ride away. But this whole “I want 10 kids with him. Get married and have houses in Bali, Australia & Ireland” - on a PE teachers salary… really bitch 😂.

She’s deluded herself into thinking that he will follow her like her puppy …. When in reality she’s the one who ran back to him with her tail between her legs after the shitshow in London.

• Haha
  • Heart