Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a Trua aka Claire Balding #collab or #spon is incoming.
Someone else schilling off the back while not being fully qualified.
"Claire is currently undergoing training to become a fully qualified Trichologist. This qualification and her already extensive knowledge of the scalp, hair loss treatments and wigs makes Trua a uniquely immersive experience."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like a Trua aka Claire Balding #collab or #spon is incoming.
Someone else schilling off the back while not being fully qualified.
"Claire is currently undergoing training to become a fully qualified Trichologist. This qualification and her already extensive knowledge of the scalp, hair loss treatments and wigs makes Trua a uniquely immersive experience."
More likely Pelo as she is a BPerfect BA

My biggest issue is that in the whole Faye and teddy situation she’s so obsessed with talking about avoidant and anxious attachment styles she won’t even delved into any other notion. Like maybe when Faye is telling Millie she doesn’t find him funny that’s her just stating something she likes in a partner that he doesn’t have. But oh no Sinead is a relationship expert and this is classic avoidant behaviour because she sought out this excuse. I was listening to le le le letmeexplain’s opinion on it and she makes a good point that Faye is gaslighting turning everything around on teddy when it’s her who isn’t that into him and doesn’t want to say. Sinead hasn’t wrote a book about gaslighting though so let’s just pretend it doesn’t exist, right?

Reactions: 13
It’s on YouTube - v bad quality but it’s there.
cringe at sinead, she’s one to chat to “analyse” the islanders.. the smell of want off her for five minutes of fame

starts at 50 mins 30sec in. Quality is terrible.
next bit is 1hr 5mins 20sec

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d be gutted being her though, so close to being chosen from the way the lads are talking. Alex and Liv are millionaires off the back of it
they’re also millionaires because they are a success story from the show as they’re actually married and still together unlike others who stay together for a couple of months then break up, both stunning and got offered good opportunities after the show, similar to molly mae and Tommy. They also don’t go on their Instagram stories trying to give psychological advice when they have no qualifications in the matter.

Even if sinead had been successful on the show I honestly don’t think she would have been that successful after it because she’s so bloody annoying and full of shite

Reactions: 15
they’re also millionaires because they are a success story from the show as they’re actually married and still together unlike others who stay together for a couple of months then break up, both stunning and got offered good opportunities after the show, similar to molly mae and Tommy. They also don’t go on their Instagram stories trying to give psychological advice when they have no qualifications in the matter.

Even if sinead had been successful on the show I honestly don’t think she would have been that successful after it because she’s so bloody annoying and full of shite
Sinead is a dose but Olivia Bowen is worse, she’s shockingly rude and passes it off as being “sassy” 🙄 and she begged so many freebies for their house it’s ridiculous. Molly Mae would be in a different league tbh.
I think Sinead might’ve been picked if it wasn’t for the blindfolds 🙈

Reactions: 10

starts at 50 mins 30sec in. Quality is terrible.
next bit is 1hr 5mins 20sec
She said she worked in the DJ industry 🤣 what bullshit! Mixing songs or what?! 😂 She was a hostess who danced around and handed drinks out!

Question for the fellow locals while I’m at it; anyone else remember she appeared in a music video for the singer Ryan Dolan??? Like yearrrrrrrs ago. Honestly if anyone finds it I will send you a bottle of wine lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What on earth is that manic waffle about tan 🙈 She is an absolute idiot, constant fall back works are “I don’t know” How does she have a following and influence people, it’s totally beyond me.

Reactions: 9
Parents messaging the Heg to say that she’s such a good role model for their kids. Our future generation is fucked if they listen to this moron

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The clips of her rejection podcast are literally the highlighted tit she reads all put together.

I get do some research, but IMO podcasts are about things the host knows inside out and can have decent conversations about.

She’s like when you speak to an overseas call-centre and they are trained learning a script, the answers seem complete nonsense and out of context. “How is the weather” “it’s been raining for 47 days” “it’s a vibe”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I get do some research, but IMO podcasts are about things the host knows inside out and can have decent conversations about.
Have you not watched her love island cameo? She knows about rejection 😂

but in seriousness you’re right. What makes a good podcast is a host that has done their research and knows the topic. Not someone highlighting a book and repeating it into a mic

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s like when you speak to an overseas call-centre and they are trained learning a script, the answers seem complete nonsense and out of context. “How is the weather” “it’s been raining for 47 days” “it’s a vibe”
I felt this in my soul 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.