Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed her stories. What happened? Did she say they broke up? I’m confused, now I see them both on her stories in a camper? Can someone do a recap, haven’t been online in a few days.

I missed her stories. What happened? Did she say they broke up? I’m confused, now I see them both on her stories in a camper? Can someone do a recap, haven’t been online in a few days.
She went quiet on her stories for A few days after she Came back from London. She then came on her story And said yes Jack and her did break up. But they love each other so they are back together and will make it work etc.
She said it’s not a massive deal and the rumours are ridiculous basically. Allegedly het mates have told her about things that have been said online and she has *not been reading here herself* :ROFLMAO:

people are still taking and there are claims he did definitely cheat but they are back together and everything is rosy and great for the gram because sinead is a relationship expert and it’s all ok:)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is beyond disingenuous, can’t even look at the camera straight when discussing them loving each other and getting back together the same person who spews relationship advice but that advice doesn’t reply to her own circumstances as she needs to use it for content! She comes across as insecure and needy. For a women at almost 30 year old clinging to a younger man, his family and friends its laughable that she has built a platform on the complete opposite of what she preaches (quotes from books). Clear as day that it won’t work, he looks beyond uncomfortable in her stories, pretty sad reality that she has to use him for content along with her half naked shots and cheap jewelry! I can imagine her Jack I got us a free camper arranges ages ago so we have to go as i can’t go by myself, sly Sinead also not declaring that camper as it clearly is a ad!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She posted she was lost in the mountains and an hour later they're back at the campsite drinking prosecco. Romantic break is going well anyway when her content is faking being lost and shoving your hand into a bunch of nettles.

I also find it strange she's basically sharing her exact location this whole trip - where she's staying, what hikes they're doing every day, the bar they're in in real time. I don't recall her having done this before? Or at least not to this extent? You'd imagine you'd want a bit of private time with your fella when you've JUST gotten back together and are away for the first time together as a couple?

Reactions: 11
I
She posted she was lost in the mountains and an hour later they're back at the campsite drinking prosecco. Romantic break is going well anyway when her content is faking being lost and shoving your hand into a bunch of nettles.

I also find it strange she's basically sharing her exact location this whole trip - where she's staying, what hikes they're doing every day, the bar they're in in real time. I don't recall her having done this before? Or at least not to this extent? You'd imagine you'd want a bit of private time with your fella when you've JUST gotten back together and are away for the first time together as a couple?
I don't think anyone is going to be running to Newcastle to find her to be fair 😂. Although she does seem to have a photo with one randomer. She's probably hoping someone will come and save her from the clear awkwardness between her and Jack.

Reactions: 4
She might tone down the 10 children and the in laws now. Think she knows it’s only a matter of time before it’s finished

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the cheating was true. Is her dad and Jack still such ‘good friends’

Reactions: 5
I

I don't think anyone is going to be running to Newcastle to find her to be fair 😂. Although she does seem to have a photo with one randomer. She's probably hoping someone will come and save her from the clear awkwardness between her and Jack.
Haha same, but I'm wondering is that her motivation?! Just weird. Maybe some local teens off school might want to bump into her but that'd be about the height of it

Reactions: 3
There she goes again! She just said in her story last night that they only went to villa vicci because it’s the only place that would take them because they couldn’t book anywhere and now it’s a must go place in her post. Like fair it mustn’t have ended up being too bad but then she wonders why people don’t trust the things she’s paid to promote, like this is why. Because she’ll promote anything no matter how not passionate she is about it.
And as far as her posting her every move and location I’d say it’s just for the local businesses to reach out and give her priority so she can promote them. To be even asking people for their recommendations she’s just hoping they’ll tag businesses and the businesses will look on her page see the followers and just forget that they’re struggling after the pandemic cus there’s this nice little girl and her boyfriend that would just love a nice free bite to eat!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A Thursday night in Newcastle would not have been overly busy so i reckon that was bull. Though I would say she is hoping for a wee call from the burrendale or slieve donard for a stay over the next few days lol Go on the BEGS lol

Reactions: 4
A Thursday night in Newcastle would not have been overly busy so i reckon that was bull. Though I would say she is hoping for a wee call from the burrendale or slieve donard for a stay over the next few days lol Go on the BEGS lol
Hmm tbf it can be really busy in Newcastle on a Thursday, especially with school holidays now on

Reactions: 1
She's telling everyone her location so she can get freebies and content for her social... She's so obvious

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did she not stay in the mournes with her dad recently?
(If do why did she say shes never been there before?)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.