Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she claimed to have “Bali Belly”… it was defiantly Covid because everyone in that group had “Bali Belly”
I’m convinced they all had covid then too! Think she didn’t want to say because she was already getting stick online for going to Bali.

Reactions: 13
I’m convinced they all had covid then too! Think she didn’t want to say because she was already getting stick online for going to Bali.
Oh 100% lol they all managed to get “Bali Belly” and it lasted 2/3 weeks. I think they both knew (Her & Shiv) that if they said covid they would get called out for partying in Bali and not taking the pandemic seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh 100% lol they all managed to get “Bali Belly” and it lasted 2/3 weeks. I think they both knew (Her & Shiv) that if they said covid they would get called out for partying in Bali and not taking the pandemic seriously.
Defo!! Pair of pricks 😩😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
LMD is starting hairless treatment too.
Wonder is sinead just jumping on a new bandwagon just for content. She's not doing what she should before she starts treatment. One huge thing she needs to do is take out her extensions

Reactions: 9
LMD is starting hairless treatment too.
Wonder is sinead just jumping on a new bandwagon just for content. She's not doing what she should before she starts treatment. One huge thing she needs to do is take out her extensions
Probably a company sending a promo out and they are all getting paid to promote it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean let's face it, they ALL talk about the same shite at the same-ish time and then they all love it and then a few days later 1 starts with a new "love it" product and they ALL love it and the cycle repeats until they can't meet their engagement targets and get dropped 🤞🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jacko drink driving or is he on the virgins?! Why does he always look like such an awkward giggly goof when she videos him

Reactions: 6
Jacko drink driving or is he on the virgins?! Why does he always look like such an awkward giggly goof when she videos him
I think he does drink drive. He always has the same cocktail as sinead. I could imagine her egging him on to just have a normal cocktail, she’ll manifest that he won’t get stopped sure

Reactions: 2
I think he does drink drive. He always has the same cocktail as sinead. I could imagine her egging him on to just have a normal cocktail, she’ll manifest that he won’t get stopped sure
Oh that’s a dangerous statement to make - especially for someone working as a teacher. I’m hoping he has common sense and dosnt drink & drive.
Mocktails can be made to look like cocktails on the menu. So I’m hoping she’s not thick enough to be posting him drinking and driving.

Reactions: 7
I just don’t know why you would choose a cocktail as your drink of choice if you were driving. Like you don’t know how strong the drink is if the bartender is just making it up so it just seems like a bad option to me. I would usually just have 1 cider because I know that’s a low alcohol conten

Reactions: 3
I’d like to think he wouldn’t and I also think if he was going to bother having one drink surely it wouldn’t be a cocktail? Like if you’re going to have one or two (I still wouldn’t I’d just have a coke tbh) then surely he’d have a beer or something he’d prob prefer to a cocktail. Did he actually drink them on her story? Maybe they were just for her, hopefully anyway

Jack has left the wedding to go play Gaelic. Fair bleeping play to him! But does sinead still think he will give up his playing to live like a hobo in Bali?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don’t know why you would choose a cocktail as your drink of choice if you were driving. Like you don’t know how strong the drink is if the bartender is just making it up so it just seems like a bad option to me. I would usually just have 1 cider because I know that’s a low alcohol conten
I don’t know why you’d choose cider if you were driving either.

Reactions: 6
Jack has left the wedding to go play Gaelic. Fair bleeping play to him! But does sinead still think he will give up his playing to live like a hobo in Bali?!
I’m wondering will his season be over by Christmas time and that’s why they’re waiting to go then? I still can’t imagine him going but maybe that’s sineads thinking behind it? But like you said, if he left a wedding to go play I can’t imagine he’s just going to up and leave altogether. It’ll be a bit unfair of him if he isn’t honest with her about it too

Reactions: 4
I’m wondering will his season be over by Christmas time and that’s why they’re waiting to go then? I still can’t imagine him going but maybe that’s sineads thinking behind it? But like you said, if he left a wedding to go play I can’t imagine he’s just going to up and leave altogether. It’ll be a bit unfair of him if he isn’t honest with her about it too
GAA Club season would still be going in December I think unless his team have been knocked out of the championship. The finals normally happen on St.Patrick’s Day.

Naw the comment about sinead nearly running that other brides day is proving to be more believable after shes egging that girl on to do a cartwheel on the dancefloor BEFORE dinner. Her knickers flashed not only to the venue but all of sineads followers lol how classy and tasteful

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.