Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she has put Jack's Id on her story with what I assume is his address! :oops:

Reactions: 3
Now she has put Jack's Id on her story with what I assume is his address! :oops:
Yes if you pause it you can see his address clear as day, and given she’s said so many times he lives down the road from her wouldn’t be too hard to figure out her house! How stupid can you be

• Wow
Just thinking about the “would you say you’re from Ireland or the UK” question. Number 1- why would she choose to read it? 2 - Why not answer it truthfully? Obviously pandering to her English following. Also, the answering of the question about James Smith, not to sound crazy jealous but I wouldn’t be too happy about that if I was Jack. She’s clearly still mad about James.

Reactions: 9
Ah sure I might send jack a valentines card if anyone still has the address...maybe we all could🤣 be gas actually, imagine the reaction from the little bunny boiler🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just thinking about the “would you say you’re from Ireland or the UK” question. Number 1- why would she choose to read it? 2 - Why not answer it truthfully? Obviously pandering to her English following. Also, the answering of the question about James Smith, not to sound crazy jealous but I wouldn’t be too happy about that if I was Jack. She’s clearly still mad about James.
But Jack would be "chill" about it don't you know!
She said herself its her thats the bunny boiler...Jack wouldn't mind if she sat on another guys knee.
She loves to connect herself to James Smith at every opportunity😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
But Jack would be "chill" about it don't you know!
She said herself its her thats the bunny boiler...Jack wouldn't mind if she sat on another guys knee.
She loves to connect herself to James Smith at every opportunity😂😂😂
James doesn’t align himself with her the same way. She stalked him to an embarrassing level in Sydney. Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes if you pause it you can see his address clear as day, and given she’s said so many times he lives down the road from her wouldn’t be too hard to figure out her house! How stupid can you be
A few months ago she already showed her address as it was in her dad's van on a parking letter! She clearly doesn't care.

A few months ago she already showed her address as it was in her dad's van on a parking letter! She clearly doesn't care.
I don’t think it’s that she doesn’t care, more so that she’s too thick to realise what this could possibly result in. Identity theft is a huge one! I mean all it would take is for someone to set up credit cards or bank accounts using their addresses and photos lol sinead is a literal hackers dream! To dumb to know the dangers she puts everyone in! All well and good until someone is using her address for dodgy businesses which could result in the address being black listed with impacts on daddy hegs mortgage 😬 wonder would she video the bailiffs coming to evict them?! But sure gone show us Jacks licence again there for you to laugh at how fugly you think he is in it. Like is this her doing her but for society?! duck away off sinead 🤯

Aww sure why worry about data privacy when you can put your deets out there to encourage all the struggling local businesses to gift you stuff for free. Prob shared Jack's so he can benefit from the gravy train too.

Reactions: 2
Sineads address is easily found (google is your friend re her dads company and hers) and by now knowing Jacks address...it just highlights another little lie from Sinead.....Jack doesn't exactly live 'right beside her' as she makes out 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
A few things
1. Jack needs to run fast now before she gets pregnant and hes stuck with her forever
2. She thinks they will get married???
3. Essential shopping trip to Derry was it?
4. I really hope Andy Malone has a better offer than her podcast😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Did she and James have a “thing” ? X

Reactions: 2
I see Sinead posted a story about “winging it” her entire life when setting up businesses etc. Also is only now figuring out what VAT is. I’m sure nobody is surprised by this? She seems to be going cracked. We probably all are a little bit but not posting every single thought to thousands of people.

Reactions: 5
I see Sinead posted a story about “winging it” her entire life when setting up businesses etc. Also is only now figuring out what VAT is. I’m sure nobody is surprised by this? She seems to be going cracked. We probably all are a little bit but not posting every single thought to thousands of people.
'Wingin IH, just gon WI IH' 😆

Set up another Mickey Mouse 'business' yesterday too, shows how meaningless and hollow these are yet she'll call herself 'a business owner' at any given opportunity.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel like Sinead has changed so much? She always spoke about not taking on paid partnerships as didn’t care about money. Now she constantly talks about how much money she has. Like the other day saying Jack likes my money the most about me. Then speaking constantly about how her mum is working for her? I feel like she’s changed a lot or else her true colours have shown

Reactions: 10
Anyone else feel like Sinead has changed so much? She always spoke about not taking on paid partnerships as didn’t care about money. Now she constantly talks about how much money she has. Like the other day saying Jack likes my money the most about me. Then speaking constantly about how her mum is working for her? I feel like she’s changed a lot or else her true colours have shown
Just gonna come on to say similar.
I like Sinead, I think she’s a bit nuts. But lately she’s been boring the tits off me ! She’s just waffling on absolute shite ! Relationship shite blah blah blah 🙄. Wish she’d keep it a bit more real. And bragging how well her “business” is doing. Shut up like

Reactions: 6
I think she's always been extremely money-focused and that's reflected in all of her swipe ups for brands like MP, AMPX, BPerfect etc. Even flogging the rings and her 'books', anything for a quick buck. Recently she even said about getting a tenner off her grandad for bringing him to his appointments :rolleyes: no doubt she took the hand off him for it 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.