Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will someone tell the conspiracy theorist/Dr Facebook to shut the hell up with her thoughts on covid 🙈 I’ve never wanted to slap someone as much through a screen!

Reactions: 8
She has actually got to me tonight miss covid rule breaker like the rest of the “influencers” catch a grip and just quit 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Oh my god the audacity to try and condone that fitness instructor who went over to Dubai to ‘influence’ people 🤦‍♀️ Sorry but what makes her think that girl can live the life in Dubai at the pool but we can’t? I know because Sinead is the exact same selfish person who would have done the same and knows it!

Reactions: 7
She can’t take criticism
Oh my god the audacity to try and condone that fitness instructor who went over to Dubai to ‘influence’ people 🤦‍♀️ Sorry but what makes her think that girl can live the life in Dubai at the pool but we can’t? I know because Sinead is the exact same selfish person who would have done the same and knows it!
and blocking is her favourite thing to do!

Reactions: 5
It is honestly crazy how her true colours are shown. I honestly thought she was different all for mental health didn’t care about money how wrong was I. I think we would all love a holiday especially front line workers working throughout covid unlike her sitting at home and getting paid to talk rubbish and sell fake rings off wish.

My favourite was the people coming into the country and so many messages from air hostesses but yet Sinead was in Portugal and would have been off to Bali at the drop of a hat. Imagine how the people of Bali feel about westerners being allowed in under these 'visas'. She also would have been high tailing it to loads of places over the summer like Maga etc but didn't because of the 'hate'.
Made me laugh. Also the comparisons to Aus where people have been following very strict rules/restrictions and it has now largely paid off for them except of course if you want to leave or return to the country. Does the penny not drop Sinead that if people like you actually started to follow the restrictions and not pick and choose the ones what suits there might be the opportunity to get back to some sort of normality?

Reactions: 9
Really showing how thick she actually is tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I reckon she actually thinks she looks intelligent by questioning everything

Not a peep out of the idiot today! You think she’s feeling ashamed of her conspiracies last night? Or has Instagram put her on a lockdown? 🤞🏼

Not a peep out of the idiot today! You think she’s feeling ashamed of her conspiracies last night? Or has Instagram put her on a lockdown? 🤞🏼
Flat out either 'designing' her next set of rings or negotiating with Andy Malone's 'people' to have him on the podcast.

She’s obvs breaking some lockdown rules. Classic behaviour. She’ll come back with a new set of teeth, tits, and extensions shortly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Indonesian borders are open again. Is that a break up email I hear her typing to Jack? 😬 she’s been wanting ‘signs’ recently so this is a major one to get the f out of here! I expect she will be quiet today whilst she arranges covid testing and changes flights

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Did she ever live in Bali before, I thought it was Thailand and Australia? She just said she lives between Australia and Bali and there her homes 😂😂 do these people listen to themselves at all?!

Reactions: 4
Tbh Sinead look like she’s having more fun at home than Siobhan is having in Bali. I wouldn’t be in any mad rush to get over there

Reactions: 6
Tbh Sinead look like she’s having more fun at home than Siobhan is having in Bali. I wouldn’t be in any mad rush to get over there
She can’t sponge off her parents for much longer, so she’ll sponge of Siobhán instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.