Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about getting IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and then realising she knows that person that commented. Eh not quite how it works sinead, she is starting to spout so many lies that she actually believes them. Dangerous way to be.
Good for her - should keep her busy and out of trouble for a while. Perhaps she should give it to her team to handle.
While she is getting the IP address, why does she just not ask for all other personal details and bank account too.
She pulls that card ever few months - trying to deflect from the criticism of her.
Stop ignoring the restriction and you might have less 'trolls'

Reactions: 6
I find Sinead to be quiet childish for a girl her age she’s nearly pushing 30 and she lives in this fantasy world which is so weird. I doubt most adults take her seriously or care for her content

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely extremely immature. I guess that can happen when you’ve never worked properly in your life and sponged off people for years. I find her intolerable since she’s been back living at home. She’s clearly a little bit lost also which fair enough can happen sometimes but don’t just keep spoofing from generic self help books!

Sinead just released a podcast on her attachment style three days after x galz did a podcast on the exact same thing...coincidence or no?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Sinead just released a podcast on her attachment style three days after x galz did a podcast on the exact same thing...coincidence or no?
She doesn’t possess a single qualification to talk about attachment style. Poundland psychology by Sinead the charlatan

Reactions: 12
How would she get herself over to Oz, has she residency over there? I can't imagine being an influencer is considered an eligible occupation...

Reactions: 2
See this bollox about clearing emails. Would you ever shut the eff up. Half of it is junk and the rest is made up unimportant tit -select and delete! It takes five minutes. These girls wouldn’t know a days work if it kicked them up their scrawny flat my protein covered ass. I am sick of the sight and sound of her moaning. Entitled and so very very unintelligent.

Reactions: 23
In sorry but what in God’s name is that tit she is coming out with?! Why are people actually listening to her

Reactions: 4
In sorry but what in God’s name is that tit she is coming out with?! Why are people actually listening to her
Cannot deal with the utter nonsense that comes out of her mouth. Complete waste of space!

Popped into her live there today for about 2 mins. Don’t ask me why. Way higher numbers than I predicted though but like me I think a lot just jumped on and straight off. The number started around 500 and was 300 when I left it. Needless to say she was talking absolute muck.

Real subtle beg there for the office pods. Most companies north and south are booked out 7-8 months in advance and then we have the Beg incapable of googling to find out who might do them in her area. This is the same doll that advises everyone that all info you need to get by in life and solve all your problems and run any possible business is on google/you tube. But obvs when hoping for a freebie or a heavily discounted goods its better to put the shout out on your public page.
The fake glasses and then every second word is 'duck'. Deffo going to get the big brands on board there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And these effing glasses!!!! 🤯 cringing for her!! Even when I was 11/12 years old I wouldn’t have acted like this. She’s a dick

• Haha
I’m so glad I found this.. I just unfollowed her .. she was getting way to much and what pushed me over the edge was someone asked a question about “ living in Ireland or the UK” she showed her true colors if that question affected you so much why would you answer it... common sense ..

Reactions: 2
If I had to answer on her behalf I would say Sinéad likes to align herself depending on what suits her best at the time. Travel corridors from the UK to various holiday destinations. Check. Self service, self referred covid tests, NHS treatment when needed, eventual covid vaccine to allow for travel. Check.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.