Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really have money though 🤔
I’m wondering the same thing. She can’t be doing too well let’s be honest? I don’t think she owns her own car even? I know- Bali, Oz bla bla but she’s been home for a long time now. Setting up new businesses every five minutes too.

Reactions: 6
yeah I agree with yous both. She’s obsessed with her relationship. It’s not what we followed her for at the start. I’m just confused with how she is getting away with selling counterfeit rings off cheap websites like wish and alibaba and making a massive profit off it? I remember LMD did that with eyelashes and got in trouble over it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think her answer to this was the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard 😂 even saying she only introduced jack to social media because she knew she would only be with him for a while because of lockdown?? So if we weren’t in lockdown you wouldn’t be with him?? Hmm

Attachments

Reactions: 9
yeah I agree with yous both. She’s obsessed with her relationship. It’s not what we followed her for at the start. I’m just confused with how she is getting away with selling counterfeit rings off cheap websites like wish and alibaba and making a massive profit off it? I remember LMD did that with eyelashes and got in trouble over it
Wow! Never heard of that website. Think I might purchase one. Is it genuine?

Reactions: 1
Basically she was skint as duck and not doing too well. So she said she didn’t need any possessions and they didn’t matter nor did money so it would look like she was actually doing well but chose that life.
now she’s home, you can’t really be skint in the UK and Ireland and live any sort of fun life because the public transport is tit and so much distance between places, so now she’s trying to make as much money as poss to keep up appearances / some sort of lifestyle.
No doubt she’s always been money orientated but you can tell she doesn’t have as much as she claims to have hence her avoiding the question about investments last night.
she’s obviously put some money into a small time investment if at all
I’d say she’s a tight fucker hence her mam buying the sofa for herself cause she couldn’t wait for Sin any longer to do so even though Sinead lied about that.
It’s sad to see really. I treat my family as much as I can as a thanks for allowing me to live in their house whilst I save and that’s with me paying rent too. I’m sure she said her mam doesn’t ask keep for her. 🤯

Reactions: 7
Wow! Never heard of that website. Think I might purchase one. Is it genuine?
yeah it’s genuine.
AliExpress is good too. A few stores I like buy all their jewellery and clothes off it and sell for major bucks in comparison so any time you see an insta page with anything you like on try to scan it through there first, you’ll likely find it on there

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think her answer to this was the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard 😂 even saying she only introduced jack to social media because she knew she would only be with him for a while because of lockdown?? So if we weren’t in lockdown you wouldn’t be with him?? Hmm
Thought the same myself. She’s avoiding the questions being asked. I don’t understand how her values and view on things can change all of a sudden since she has a boyfriend or a ‘business’

I’m soo thankful for lockdown could you imagine the Louise and Sinead night out that would be displayed like Louise displayed when gemken was home and onesmallstep I can’t think of her name

Reactions: 2
Feckin HELL.. I just listened to her absolute DRIVELLLL of a podcast which is in absolutely no way informative or entertaining. Little Penny Thoughts clearly didnt want her talking about sex and Sinead said "I know you don't want to talk about it but... " She can't keep her word and has no respect for others - felt so sorry for Annette and Sinead throwing the "Catholic Guilt" phrase into her face. So uncomfortable to listen to. Someone for the love of GOD take the feckin mic off her before she records a sex chat with her parents 😭😭🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Feckin HELL.. I just listened to her absolute DRIVELLLL of a podcast which is in absolutely no way informative or entertaining. Little Penny Thoughts clearly didnt want her talking about sex and Sinead said "I know you don't want to talk about it but... " She can't keep her word and has no respect for others - felt so sorry for Annette and Sinead throwing the "Catholic Guilt" phrase into her face. So uncomfortable to listen to. Someone for the love of GOD take the feckin mic off her before she records a sex chat with her parents 😭😭🤮🤮
I listened to it too. I found it so unprofessional and made her come across trashy

Reactions: 8
Did she not pretend to pay for her parents couch a while back. I'd take anything she says with a pinch of salt.
Yep she defo lied about that! Just search her mum on Facebook 😂 she had a post selling the old sofa and someone asked did sinead buy her a new one and she said no she’d be waiting a while 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Can someone remind me of what happened the time she lied about Breaking her back and her mum called her out? Having a bad day and need cheering up lol

She was on one of her lives when she was in Aus and talking about how she broke her back crowd surfing when she worked in Magaluf I think and her mum was on the live and called it out as a big fat exaggeration.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.