Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy how she thinks it’s ok to travel to whatever country she feels like during a pandemic. Then stating that Jack is finished in the summer so can travel together then. Does she not realise we are not getting normality back anytime soon. Oh wait forgot it doesn’t affect ‘bloggers’.

Reactions: 8
Can people see her and Jack lasting? She just seems like she’d be happier alone, free to do whatever she wants etc

Reactions: 4
She will deffo ditch Jack the second she can travel again. Happy to go away for months just because her man is in ‘full time work’?!?
imagine if we all just went abroad when our partners were working 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
All the lol's again from Sinead - only a few days ago bemoaning people travelling + coming into the country when others cant go 5K equivalent and suddenly the borders are open and the narrative will change so she can go 'home' The home part really made me lol. She was in Thailand when lock down happened, that was where she was planning her retreats, I think she had vistited Bali max 3 maybe 4 times at an absolute push, once with Sam and maybe two other times to see Siobhan and at least one of those visits was when Siobhan wasn't in her own villa and Sinead had to stay in some grubby looking guest house. But now its her home? I've been to London a fair bit with work - don't call it my home. Been to Majorca a good bit on hols. Don't call that my home either.
Also the sudden stop on discussing the details of the visa - she knew she was about to say too much about the detail of those 'work' visas that Becca, Siobh and now her have and open herself up for criticism.
The only hesitation about going is that Siobhan might not still be there as her visa will be up and renewal doesn't look to be just as easy as they thought and also doesn't seem to be having that great a time for someone so mad to get back there.
I would absolutely love hotel quarantine to be introduced in both UK and Ireland. Not because I think it is a good idea but because I would love to see the likes of Sinead, Becca and S'OH sweat it when they have to pay out their own cash instead of just swanning into the country as usual when they have had enough of wherever they are.

Reactions: 12
She is honestly one of the absolute worst! She spouts dangerous advice with zero qualifications and so many young girls look up to her. It makes my blood boil

Reactions: 17
These latest stories about her hormone ‘embalance’ 🤣 first of all, learn how to spell and second of all go vegan if you think cows milk is to blame 🙄 is she trying to lay foundations as to justifying her reasons to go back to Bali? “Ask yeknow I had to go because the cows produce different milk in Bali that doesn’t hurt my tits”.....someone get her outta here already. Such a numpty! She’s the cliche dumb blonde if ever I saw one!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t know why she is taking advice from a naturopath/nut trio all therapist about this. She’s spouting pure nonsense

Reactions: 2
She’s clearly looking for people to say go to bali, don’t worry will still line your pockets by buying your tit rings

I’m thinking the same thing! Utter garbage if she could do long distance with Jack either. It’d kill her to behave when lapsing all over the place in a skimpy bikini 🙄

As has been started on this forum a number of times, Jack should have been well prepared for this. Would have to be blind not to see that she was just using him to occupy the boredom in her rural home place. Good looking lad and will have some exposure now from seeing her, he will be grand!

Reactions: 11
As has been started on this forum a number of times, Jack should have been well prepared for this. Would have to be blind not to see that she was just using him to occupy the boredom in her rural home place. Good looking lad and will have some exposure now from seeing her, he will be grand!
But he has asked her to go steady just very recently 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These latest stories about her hormone ‘embalance’ 🤣 first of all, learn how to spell and second of all go vegan if you think cows milk is to blame 🙄 is she trying to lay foundations as to justifying her reasons to go back to Bali? “Ask yeknow I had to go because the cows produce different milk in Bali that doesn’t hurt my tits”.....someone get her outta here already. Such a numpty! She’s the cliche dumb blonde if ever I saw one!
I have no idea who that nutritionist is however that is the most standard nutrition advice there is. Cutting dairy is one of the first things you would be advised to do when you have hormone imbalance and digestive pain, which is the first suspect with any pms pains. Also, most hormone imbalances show up via painful breakouts around the chin and Heg has lovely skin.

strange that we have never ever seen her showing all this crazy bloating and we see her right camel toe inducing myprotein get up every day!

the more I watch, the more sorry I feel for her, she makes up so much stuff that she doesn’t remember what she has and hasn’t said before.

The fact she is lamenting leaving says it all, her heart wants to stay, settle down with Jack but she has slated it so much on Insta she can’t settle for a “normal” life.

• Haha
SOH story says she woke up to the best news so, bye bye beg and good luck Jack! It must be happening. Such a hypocrite

I think it's weird that she thinks of her childhood home as her mum and dad's house. I still think of and refer to mine as the home house lol

Reactions: 11
I think it's weird that she thinks of her childhood home as her mum and dad's house. I still think of and refer to mine as the home house lol
Definitely. I think 99% of people would call it their “home house” but Beg tries to live different and her spiritual home is Bali/Thailand/Sydney or whatever other cliche place she goes to try and escape the real world. Behind all her nonsense, I think she’s a total home bird and will come back and settle in Ireland when the influencing/meditation/magaluf type craic wear off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.