Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she filmed this whole ordeal from getting up whinging going to the gym, at the gym going home.. more whinging.. she is so privileged to be at home if getting up so early if going negatively impact your sleep then have a whole snowball effect on the rest of the day pick a time that suit you better don't do some just for content.. it would be different if it ended up being a positive experience but from the beginning she anticipated to be something negative.. and you don't become a morning person over night.. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is she for real? She wakes up early ONCE in her life and suddenly feels far superior and entitled enough to make those smug comments about already starting her day when those ‘poor people are only just going off to work in their cars’ - she has NO idea what a standard working day looks like! The best of it is you just KNOW she will never wake up that early again because she doesn’t have to and it hurts her poor eyes from not getting enough sleep. She’s so infuriating 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Really highlights she wouldn't survive in the real world. She has no idea people have to do those hours just to fit in a work out because they need to work full time and earn proper money.

Reactions: 7
Just thinking Reece must take the dog out to the toilet and feed her before be goes to work. As Lauren is still asleep.

Is she for real? She wakes up early ONCE in her life and suddenly feels far superior and entitled enough to make those smug comments about already starting her day when those ‘poor people are only just going off to work in their cars’ - she has NO idea what a standard working day looks like! The best of it is you just KNOW she will never wake up that early again because she doesn’t have to and it hurts her poor eyes from not getting enough sleep. She’s so infuriating 🤦🏻‍♀️
She really is stuck in her own world.

And I think that's why it's hard for her to make friends. Not that she wants to. But even just a casual friend couldn't relate to her. She's so lazy and entitled.

It also sounds like Reece must let the dog out for the toilet and feed it. As Lauren is still in bed.

I don't know how Reece can put up with that. He has physical job and a serious illness.

Still wonder if Lauren let's him go up to Perth by himself and spend a weekend with his family and friends.

Reactions: 4
Really highlights she wouldn't survive in the real world. She has no idea people have to do those hours just to fit in a work out because they need to work full time and earn proper money.
I feel sorry for Reece with his illness and having to work such a physical job. I wonder how smart Lauren was with her money because she’s only early 30 and wouldn’t be earning much at all these days.. surely she’ll have to go to a normal job one day or how else will she survive

Reactions: 2
100% would not cope. I just watched her stories and all that carry on for an early morning gym class I can’t believe it.

Reactions: 5
TWENTY FIVE STORIES ON GOING TO AN EARLY MORNING GYM CLASS?! She needs a welfare check and all her social media taken off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg has she got pimple cream while discussing these gifted lip things. You could tell she’s so not impressed. No wonder Sephora don’t send her much! She’s got an affiliate link which she’s not sure if it works. She put such a low effort into this and the products are $45 why would anyone want to click and buy from her link?
IMG_7950.png

Reactions: 1