Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So....Kelsey is trying to speed run the 100 baby challenge by not only increasing the number of sims who can live on a lot to 20 but also trying to get twins and triplets with the help of the fertile trait and the ley line house trait. This is the woman who can barely handle two toddlers at a time let alone a house full of 8 sims and also actively manipulated it so she would not get another set of twins in her supernatural challenge. This is going to be a hot mess lol.

Reactions: 6
So....Kelsey is trying to speed run the 100 baby challenge by not only increasing the number of sims who can live on a lot to 20 but also trying to get twins and triplets with the help of the fertile trait and the ley line house trait. This is the woman who can barely handle two toddlers at a time let alone a house full of 8 sims and also actively manipulated it so she would not get another set of twins in her supernatural challenge. This is going to be a hot mess lol.
Maybe that's what she's hoping for. Chaos that she can sensationalize for thumbnail/title and get more people watching.
---
Sorry for the double post but new Cindy video. 12 minutes of "on the road" footage, 2 minutes of explaining, 5 minutes of more road footage and 4 minutes of looking around their rental cabin. Skip to 12 minutes if you want to hear her explain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So....Kelsey is trying to speed run the 100 baby challenge
If she really wanted to do a speed run she'd have just used science baby since that is a new feature. Seems to me she is doing a slow-run because she is meeting a guy, woohooing until pregnant, playing through pregnancy, repeat. I guess I just don't see how she can get to 100 babies and not take forever that way.

Reactions: 4
No offense to Cindy (and anyone else in Arkansas) but Arkansas seems like such a shithole compared to Colorado lmao
Hopefully this move helps her heal…

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Am I a complete bleep for being a bit skeptical about this whole thing in retrospect? Seems a bit performative in hindsight... a bit grifty. (Absolutely understand if people disagree). I like Cindy as well, just as an aside but it's a bit fishy to me.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Am I a complete bleep for being a bit skeptical about this whole thing in retrospect? Seems a bit performative in hindsight... a bit grifty. (Absolutely understand if people disagree). I like Cindy as well, just as an aside but it's a bit fishy to me.
People in the comments of the community post were speculating on that too.

I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised if it were, honestly. Cindy’s only job is YouTube (which she has said doesn’t pay a ton) and it seemed like Andrew was a Pizza Hut (or some other restaurant) manager. So not a ton of money being made, I would think. Or at least not enough to buy a car and move ~15 hours away.
Arkansas probably isn’t as expensive as Colorado though.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think it is a good idea to be somewhat skeptical about what people post online. You only see the side they want to portray. I found this on another gossipy site and the argument is interesting.

skeptic - Copy.PNG

Not sure I believe all of it BUT Cindy knows a lot about Youtube and how to frame things to get the most amount of clicks and views. Another thing, from her old deleted vlogs, she loves Amberlynn Reid. If you don't know her, she is a vlogger that has manipulated and lied to her audience for a decade to line her pockets. Her grifts are well documented by her "haters" and her lies have made her very rich, pulling in $20k a month from Youtube. Not saying these two things are connected but there are some similarities there. Cindy's definitely done her homework if this is a grift.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The only reason I believe Cindy is I think she'd be deserving of an Oscar for her performance in those early videos crying. I do think Andrew probably left for a period of time, but I'm not convinced it wasn't just a bad argument they had and he asked for some space temporarily.

Reactions: 10

It seems very scammy, imo.
---
I think it is a good idea to be somewhat skeptical about what people post online. You only see the side they want to portray. I found this on another gossipy site and the argument is interesting.

View attachment 2028243

Not sure I believe all of it BUT Cindy knows a lot about Youtube and how to frame things to get the most amount of clicks and views. Another thing, from her old deleted vlogs, she loves Amberlynn Reid. If you don't know her, she is a vlogger that has manipulated and lied to her audience for a decade to line her pockets. Her grifts are well documented by her "haters" and her lies have made her very rich, pulling in $20k a month from Youtube. Not saying these two things are connected but there are some similarities there. Cindy's definitely done her homework if this is a grift.
Where is this? Could you pm the link?

Reactions: 2
I don't think I have the ability to send messages. It is a very convoluted process, needing a certain amount of messages and an open profiles. Forget it. To not incur the wrath of the Tattle gods #1 this is sims content creator related and #2 I am not promoting this website, just posting receipts.

The comments are anonymous and anyone can post, so read at your own peril. The comments I posted were from page #4.

• Heart
I can only comment on those 3 and only about their latest video
I feel like Lilsimsie's video is way more interesting (behind the scenes, building official houses) than James' and Deli's videos where it's just taking care of 7 infants, which we all know is gonna be hard and that's it, like they didn't show any new content per say ? I know infants is new content but if you're just showing your sim struggling to take care of them, it's not so much different than toddlers... James' video is just him complaining about the sim not doing what he wants him to do and Deli's I don't know because I couldn't be bothered but I know she messed up in the first two minutes with the personality choice and didn't even notice.
Also, I feel like a lot of people who watch Deli also watch James and vise versa since they're a couple, and they both made the exact same video (which I don't really get).
On another hand, I really don't understand how people can handle lilsimsie. The way she talks is SO annoying and her eyebrow movement is so weird, I can only handle watching her for 5 minutes...
---
It's interesting what Lilsimsie is saying about what happens when EA asks you to build houses for their new pack (yes, I am struggling but I am watching). Is it me or it doesn't make any sense ? They asked her to build a house with literally no surrounding lots/fake houses, which makes it really hard to choose a style to go with (lilsimsie says it). Then, they asked her to build a house that was 22k max, but they didn't give her access to the new items' prices ?! o_O
I remember seeing someones video, they go through stages with the building so I guess at the end ultimately you would know all these things?

Reactions: 1
I don't think I have the ability to send messages. It is a very convoluted process, needing a certain amount of messages and an open profiles. Forget it. To not incur the wrath of the Tattle gods #1 this is sims content creator related and #2 I am not promoting this website, just posting receipts.

The comments are anonymous and anyone can post, so read at your own peril. The comments I posted were from page #4.
That's a very weird page :oops:😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
...Am I allowed to say I want to slap her in the face a little bit :censored: So sick of those dumb thumbnails lol
Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 23-50-26 I secretly helped make The Sims 4 Growing Together!.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Legit reminds me of 4Chan but for simmers 😬🤣
You can occasionally find some good stuff there but you have to wade though a lot of crap to find it. 🤣

Am I allowed to say I want to slap her in the face a little bit :censored: So sick of those dumb thumbnails lol
Is it just me or does that pose look super weird? It looks like someone is winding up to slap her and the picture was taken a moment before impact.

• Haha
Lol, Deli was asked to build a "traditional house with modern elements like they've renovated the house" and she ended up putting modern huge windows EVERYWHERE and then she says "the windows will change". Yeah, cause EA told you it didn't make sense to have huge windows like that in a renovated home. But of course Deli will continue to do that crap to every single build of hers...
---
Wait, I just realized, Deli is talking about making an LP with the new pack... but she's also supposed to do an LP with James (multiplayer lives)... How is she supposed to do TWO LPs when she can't even keep up with one ??
---
Deli's video on CAS : 5 minutes of her commenting the women's outfits just to repeat "this is so versatileee" (with her weird tone), "this could fit an elder or a teen or an adult", she literally says this on every piece. Great, just shut the duck up then. Good lord, 5 minutes of her saying she loves everything and it's so versatile, just show the clothes and shut it already 😂
---
"I like that a lot of the tops are cut at the belly button or some of them are tucked in or very long, I quite like that". Well you've literally described ALL TYPES OF TOPS. WHAT IS THIS. Deli trying to sell the pack so hard.
---
She has just said the word "versatile" for the 50th time and I am out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.