Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Vixella got early access… and made one video. I’m sorry but she needs to be booted from that program. There are so many hardworking creators that deserve the opportunity more than she does

Reactions: 11
Catching up on a few things...

-Kayla's house is nice, but whoever on here said it was annoying she prioritized having FOUR bedrooms over showing off the new pack was 100% on the money. She couldn't even afford to put in the new bed or even a dresser in the main bedroom, like come on. Surprised that the Sims team okayed that tbh. The community centre was nice though, especially the outside. Simple but nice.

-Anyone else notice how much Deli swivels around in her chair when recording her videos?

-The whole Cindy thing...idk it's tough. It's easy to see how it could be a scam or at least not the full story. But there's a part of me that believes it because they're being super impulsive and are making rash decisions without giving it real time or thought, and that kiiiinda falls in line with her behaviour from before, like when she almost moved away right after he left then changed her mind...then was going to take the bus but then bought a car a day or two later. It doesn't really shock me they decided to move away out of the blue. But still, giving it a 50/50, scam-wise.

-Gluon's infant in the first person video was fun. Goofy, but fun.

-I reallllllly want to see what CallmeKevin does with this update/pack, it's always pure chaos. My prediction is a lot of science babies.

- I agree. I don’t think Cindy is running a scheme à la Anna Delvey. I think they have a deep relationship over the years but both have some minor issues that they have never addressed cause we didn’t care about mental health that much back then. Was their decision impulsive? Yes, but maybe a big life change after a year pro so of tragedies for them.
- My guess is financially, they’re doing fine considering only one works full-time in a more rural area (also lost cost of living in general). My guess is that most of their wealth/ equity is mostly in their house in Colorado. Basically, right now, they’re not cash rich and can’t buy another house in Arkansas until the Colorado house sells.

Catching up on a few things...

-Kayla's house is nice, but whoever on here said it was annoying she prioritized having FOUR bedrooms over showing off the new pack was 100% on the money. She couldn't even afford to put in the new bed or even a dresser in the main bedroom, like come on. Surprised that the Sims team okayed that tbh. The community centre was nice though, especially the outside. Simple but nice.

-Anyone else notice how much Deli swivels around in her chair when recording her videos?

-The whole Cindy thing...idk it's tough. It's easy to see how it could be a scam or at least not the full story. But there's a part of me that believes it because they're being super impulsive and are making rash decisions without giving it real time or thought, and that kiiiinda falls in line with her behaviour from before, like when she almost moved away right after he left then changed her mind...then was going to take the bus but then bought a car a day or two later. It doesn't really shock me they decided to move away out of the blue. But still, giving it a 50/50, scam-wise.

-Gluon's infant in the first person video was fun. Goofy, but fun.

-I reallllllly want to see what CallmeKevin does with this update/pack, it's always pure chaos. My prediction is a lot of science babies.

Reactions: 5
So I finally got round to watching Simsies vid on her builds, and ughhh... Don't want to repeat what others have said (four bedrooms instead of using items in the pack) but omg I nearly died at her building the 'trendsetters' house, like she kept going on and on about how this sim is a stylish sim, she's a trendsetter, she probably would have a rly well-designed interior and 😂💀 oh honey I couldn't hahahaha. such fugly interior design hahaha.
I'm someone who is VERY into fashion and interior design, bc - this is my toxic trait - I used to live in NYC and all my friends either worked at Vogue or Vanity Fair. When she started doing the 'modern' kitchen I was already like, oh God. Black and white minimalism was modern like 10-15 years ago. the rest of the place was a mess. I could never ☠

anyway, hated her build. she's always been rubbish at interior design, but imo she's normally quite good at exteriors - and I liked the exterior of the trendsetters house - but I thought her blue suburban did NOT look good. The roofing ☠. I'm a little embarrassed for her, I can't remember what builds she did for the snowy escape pack, but I really like all the builds they made, and I don't replace them in my game. but her blue suburban - I can and will build a better one. and she's like, miss blue suburban 😬🙄

Also I'm lowkey highkey excited for the pack to come out haha. I'm on a Sims binge atm and playing like, every day. I'm pissed coz I have the day off tomorrow (Thurs) but I'm Aussie so the game doesn't come out until Friday 😭 I wish I could spend all tomorrow playing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kaylas interiors looked like every base game build she's ever made. I wouldn't have known it utilised another pack if she didn't say so. The woman is obsessed with the base game and it's frustrating when she gets the pack for free.
None of the game changers have convinced me to buy the pack and I buy all the packs cause I'm a collector lol

Reactions: 8
Also I'm lowkey highkey excited for the pack to come out haha. I'm on a Sims binge atm and playing like, every day. I'm pissed coz I have the day off tomorrow (Thurs) but I'm Aussie so the game doesn't come out until Friday 😭 I wish I could spend all tomorrow playing
Just take a day off like Deli said 😆… it’s very normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kaylas interiors looked like every base game build she's ever made.
None of the game changers have convinced me to buy the pack and I buy all the packs cause I'm a collector lol
Her house was so basic and so boring. It really galls me to have someone build a house for a pack and then not use the new items. It is like she only cares about her whiny, base game only, kid audience.

I want the pack and have them all from Sims 1 on so of course I need this. But they are not doing a good job of showing the features, the world, items etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2029524
Deli without the touchups
To be fair - I feel attacked - this could easily be a photo of me, if you turned the smile upside down. I even have bad bangs like momo

But deli wins out on the greasy hair bit

Take a drink every time Plumbella says G fuckin G😮
Oh so you want us to die
Hard mode: drink when deli looks at herself in the monitor & drink when James fake laughs or says let's go
Ultra hard: drink when lilsimsie has bad hunched posture

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hard mode: drink when deli looks at herself in the monitor & drink when James fake laughs or says let's go
Drink when Deli's voice suddenly gets super high pitched....

Reactions: 3
So this vlog popped up on my feed and wtf? Deli WAS less annoying and she and james DID have chemistry at one point. He still seems like an ass to me, but what the heck happened to them?

To be fair - I feel attacked - this could easily be a photo of me, if you turned the smile upside down. I even have bad bangs like momo

But deli wins out on the greasy hair bit

Oh so you want us to die
You forgot a shot every time James say "YEAH BATUU"

• Haha
Take a drink every time Plumbella says G fuckin G😮
I watched plumbella review on the pack and infants and tbh she hasn't been that annoying rather than the random tiktok references to be quirky. I think it might just be that they are more formal reviews but I hope the rest of her content becomes less obnoxious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.