Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's crazy how she keeps complaining about not having money to redo her "ugly" and "old" kitchen but she will then do literally no work and take huge breaks (usually when it matters the most, too). Remember, during her latest stream, she talked about not being able to redo her kitchen "in this economy". Bish sounds like you're making your own crappy economy 💀 Okay sorry I'll stop rambling about this lol bye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Annnnd the infants embargo has lifted. I was just about to post a weird rant about Kelsey teasing an infants video today, then posting a schedule with it coming Wednesday but decided to refresh YouTube. Sure enough, the first video on there was James's 7 infant challenge. Strap in, folks!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's crazy how she keeps complaining about not having money to redo her "ugly" and "old" kitchen but she will then do literally no work and take huge breaks (usually when it matters the most, too). Remember, during her latest stream, she talked about not being able to redo her kitchen "in this economy". Bish sounds like you're making your own crappy economy 💀 Okay sorry I'll stop rambling about this lol bye
She tried sooo hard to be relatable but she just… isn’t. Most people would be chuffed with her kitchen, doesn’t look awful imo. Yes, it’s hard with the economy for every right now but ya know, we’re not driving around in teslas, buying $200 dresses and taking 350 sick days off a year because we also can’t afford that either. She is on another planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i am screaming literally 2 mins into delis video and she’s already messed up… she’s playing with infants one for each trait and she’s somehow gave the wiggly infant the intense trait and then wondered why she was intense to take care of like WHAT how is she so idiotic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Plumbella’s review is up. She says she didn’t accept a creator code for the pack but has early access to the pack? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 3
i am screaming literally 2 mins into delis video and she’s already messed up… she’s playing with infants one for each trait and she’s somehow gave the wiggly infant the intense trait and then wondered why she was intense to take care of like WHAT how is she so idiotic
I'm also early in the video and she thinks every infant has low fun, but the fun is actually greyed out because they can't have fun until they can sit straight. She hovers right over it and completely ignores it.

• Wow
I’m looking at views that their videos are doing, and I’m shocked James only has 14k after 2 hours (which I thought he’d have more considering lilsimsie has 61k)

However even more shocking, deli has 12k which is only 2k behind James.

Vixella is at 15k after 2 hours which is more than James and deli which is shocking for me anyway

Plumbella was later and has 9.5k in 37 minutes so I think she’ll pass both James and deli.

It was just interesting to me as I always felt James was way more popular than deli but really they are at a similar view count. Despite James being more work driven.

Another intresting point is how many views lilsimsie got. Compared to the rest 61k is a huge difference. I always find her too boring to watch but most summers must have gone to hers for info of the pack more than the others.

• Wow
Annnnd the infants embargo has lifted. I was just about to post a weird rant about Kelsey teasing an infants video today, then posting a schedule with it coming Wednesday but decided to refresh YouTube. Sure enough, the first video on there was James's 7 infant challenge. Strap in, folks!
3 minutes into the video and James has clearly decided to be childfree in real life. The poor sod is sweating bullets over his imaginary digital children all screaming at him at once.

I do like that we've gone back to Sims 2 style messy chaos, and after feeding a bottle will be dumped on the floor or a nearby table. Also, there seems to be some slight issues with the Sims autonomously deciding to do something different to the player command. Ah Sims, never change.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, there seems to be some slight issues with the Sims autonomously deciding to do something different to the player command. Ah Sims, never change.
yeah it reminds me of the issue with high chairs where as soon as the toddler/infant cries they get picked up out of high chair no matter what the adult was doing.

I'm watching his vid now and... Idk if I want infants at all now 😂
But for real, it's kinda funny. Like, he really decided to go all in and live in hell for our amusement.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought gluons 7 infant challenge was more entertaining than James. I'm surprised at this point deli has 37 k views and plumbella has 24 k. Maybe people think Deli has more information due to building. I thought Kaylas video was boring I think people want game play info right now not how I built lots. Might just be me. It's amusing watching simstubers who never play generational gameplay desperately try to convince themselves that they care about any of this.

• Haha
I was gonna say the same thing! Like why would they give her early access if she’s gonna post on Wednesday anyway but I guess she did post today. I still won’t watch it though 😂
I’ll probably watch James and Plumbella and MAYBE EnglishSimmer but that’s about it.
I still don’t believe that Vixella deserves early access at all. She only posts sims videos because she’s forced to for views, she’s made it clear she doesn’t like the game.

I want to watch the early access gameplay videos, but quite honestly I don't think ill be able to sit through any of these people's vids. I'm annoyed that Kayla started off with all the builds she did, because I could really care less 💀 I guess I'll wait for Kayla to make gameplay videos. Don't think I can tolerate anyone else. Also, not looking forward to all the infant challenge videos that will inevitably spring up

Reactions: 4
Plumbella’s review is up. She says she didn’t accept a creator code for the pack but has early access to the pack? I don’t get it.
I took that to mean that she got early access to a demo/PR game, but then will be buying the full game herself

I want to watch the early access gameplay videos, but quite honestly I don't think ill be able to sit through any of these people's vids. I'm annoyed that Kayla started off with all the builds she did, because I could really care less 💀 I guess I'll wait for Kayla to make gameplay videos. Don't think I can tolerate anyone else. Also, not looking forward to all the infant challenge videos that will inevitably spring up
Honestly, I want to watch some vids, but I don't like half the people who have early access 😂 and I'm not about to give views to people like Deli or Lilsimsie. Like... Idk...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m looking at views that their videos are doing, and I’m shocked James only has 14k after 2 hours (which I thought he’d have more considering lilsimsie has 61k)

However even more shocking, deli has 12k which is only 2k behind James.

Vixella is at 15k after 2 hours which is more than James and deli which is shocking for me anyway

Plumbella was later and has 9.5k in 37 minutes so I think she’ll pass both James and deli.

It was just interesting to me as I always felt James was way more popular than deli but really they are at a similar view count. Despite James being more work driven.

Another intresting point is how many views lilsimsie got. Compared to the rest 61k is a huge difference. I always find her too boring to watch but most summers must have gone to hers for info of the pack more than the others.
6 hours later

Lilsimsie 201k (woah - and 430k for something yesterday and 748k for something 9 days ago)
Vixella at 69k
Plumbella at 62k (the only one I started watching)
James at 57k (also his views are tanking right now?? Never seen them so low)
Deli at 56k (so close to James?!)
Kelsey at 41k (lol and it’s 100 baby - trying to reclaim that relevance)

—-

Meanwhile this quote from fake gamer girl is sad but also I like her BECAUSE she’s not affiliated with EA

Attachments

• Wow
Meanwhile this quote from fake gamer girl is sad but also I like her BECAUSE she’s not affiliated with EA
I don't think they invite anymore. The last time I heard applications were open to join Game Changers was when SimGuruKate was still around. I think you need to request to join the Creator Network now. FakeGamerGirl needs to put in an application just like everyone else.

I understand what you mean about liking someone because they weren't part of EA Game Changers. Most people think that they need to be part of the elite club to get views/subs/money when that isn't true. Sure, you can get a leg up with very little work, but making good content is still rewarded.

Wow, Kelsey's doing another 100 baby challenge? Whoever could have predicted that?!
shocking news.jpg

I only watched the video for a minute or two, and the truly shocking thing is that she didn't just re-use her old Chelsea Sim with a bunch bonus traits and skills maxed like she's done before. Probably because she could only use the base game + new EP when recording, but still, that was unexpected.

• Haha
I don't think they invite anymore. The last time I heard applications were open to join Game Changers was when SimGuruKate was still around. I think you need to request to join the Creator Network now. FakeGamerGirl needs to put in an application just like everyone else.

I understand what you mean about liking someone because they weren't part of EA Game Changers. Most people think that they need to be part of the elite club to get views/subs/money when that isn't true. Sure, you can get a leg up with very little work, but making good content is still rewarded.
You have to apply - I don’t know if SydMac has been accepted yet but she applied ages ago

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.