Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Life Plus Cindy Video! 35 minutes of her walking around saying how beautiful Hot Springs is. Take a drink every time she says beautiful. Actually, don't. From a non expert's point of view, a little concerning that Cindy is getting drunk every day and Andrew is stoned. Are we slipping into old bad habits already? The main question I have is once they move, will Andrew still have a job? What are they going to fund this life on? Cindy is not going to get this many views and donations forever. Guess that's a future problem for them.

Also, a little wrinkle in the "Hot Springs is so great" plan, stuff is way more expensive because it is a tourist town. I have a feeling that is going to come back to bite them in the future. Andrew's salary might have been enough in Colorado but with a $17,000 car on top and questions about if they will even be able to sell their house right now, things are definitely going to get interesting for them. And it is going to be hard to find an apartment that will take three animals. Why do I have a bad feeling that Gibbons might be living with Andrew's mom permanently.

Reactions: 6
I watched plumbella review on the pack and infants and tbh she hasn't been that annoying rather than the random tiktok references to be quirky. I think it might just be that they are more formal reviews but I hope the rest of her content becomes less obnoxious.
I agree, she seems more mellow in a good way.

Reactions: 2
So this vlog popped up on my feed and wtf? Deli WAS less annoying and she and james DID have chemistry at one point. He still seems like an ass to me, but what the heck happened to them?

I only watched the first 5 minutes but

What is this ? A vlog with actual OUTDOOR footage ? IN CAFES ? STORES ? James actually smiling and enjoying Deli's company ? Goofing around ? Deli smiling with no complaining or crying ? What is this other realm ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so confused as to how Vixella even has a career because of the sims anymore. Literally there was a HUGE update with a new life stage added, and she’s streaming playing animal crossing… like what??? You complain about wanting new content and then you done even play it when we get it?

• Angry
Base game update infants are just extra needy toddlers. The changing table should not be behind a pay wall. I'm glad that some of the non game changer sims tubers like satchonsims is pointing out that the free infant update is just an advert for the expansion pack. If you want infants to grow and develop as advertised you have to buy the pack. Pack infants can't even grab or roll over whereas basic infants are crawling and playing with toys straight away.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Base game update infants are just extra needy toddlers. The changing table should not be behind a pay wall. I'm glad that some of the non game changer sims tubers like satchonsims is pointing out that the free infant update is just an advert for the expansion pack. If you want infants to grow and develop as advertised you have to buy the pack. Pack infants can't even grab or roll over whereas basic infants are crawling and playing with toys straight away.
Very interesting.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I was interested to maybe play infants today before the pack comes out, but didn't realise most of the infant gameplay is in the pack. Someone did a good reddit post about it. It is pretty shady. But tbh I was never super into the idea of infants. I wanted better teens and wish they made a better teen pack. It would have been great if they made them shorter/younger (I do have the shorter teens mod but still), and I would've preferred like a university system where things are split up. It's clearly the American system, so it could've been like, the first week you're a freshman, and you don't get to pick your classes, and maybe it's harder to get into cheerleading or football. Then if you pass your exams, you're a sophomore, and then you can start picking like 'classes' or 'focuses'. Idk about American school but where I'm from, we had to do maths, science, and English up to a certain level, but we could pick all our other classes.
Like it'd be cool to have a teen taking all the artsy classes, and one doing all the STEM ones, then if they wanted to get into uni they may not be able to do distinguished degrees in certain areas because they didn't study it in school. Cliques based on your age (like harder to get into a senior clique if you're a freshman), and based on the classes you take (hard to get in with the nerds if you drop math or science). Sorry idk why I'm always on here posting essays
But tldr I wanted better teens more than I wanted better babies lol
I only play wholesome family storylines so it just means I'm going to have to spend ages making sure my infants get every milestone, then be a toddler, spend ages on those.... Ugh haha

Also deli is like, when u FaceTime with someone and can just see them staring at themselves while you're talking 😂

Still can't believe Kayla got to build an official blue suburban and fucked it up.

From watching other creators explain the rules etc it seems like they're quite strict. Doesn't sound like Kayla hit the brief at all... The external of the house is cute, but there was no need for her to build a house that size limited to that budget only using base game stuff. Like, WHY?

Was curious if she’s posting these videos in real time or at least posting with a 2-day delay. Have been watching a van lifer YouTuber and there are some creepy people out there following their fav YouTuber and their trips

New Life Plus Cindy Video! 35 minutes of her walking around saying how beautiful Hot Springs is. Take a drink every time she says beautiful. Actually, don't. From a non expert's point of view, a little concerning that Cindy is getting drunk every day and Andrew is stoned. Are we slipping into old bad habits already? The main question I have is once they move, will Andrew still have a job? What are they going to fund this life on? Cindy is not going to get this many views and donations forever. Guess that's a future problem for them.

Also, a little wrinkle in the "Hot Springs is so great" plan, stuff is way more expensive because it is a tourist town. I have a feeling that is going to come back to bite them in the future. Andrew's salary might have been enough in Colorado but with a $17,000 car on top and questions about if they will even be able to sell their house right now, things are definitely going to get interesting for them. And it is going to be hard to find an apartment that will take three animals. Why do I have a bad feeling that Gibbons might be living with Andrew's mom permanently.

I only play wholesome family storylines so it just means I'm going to have to spend ages making sure my infants get every milestone, then be a toddler, spend ages on those.... Ugh haha
I play the same way which is why I think I get so frustrated when I watch a sims youtuber with a toddler ready to age up with virtually no skills, not even potty. I fully expect to be annoyed with these same things with infants and in fact already was. I am quite sure no one would want to watch me play, I want my sims to be fully done with skills and milestones and happy and loved.

Reactions: 11
Was curious if she’s posting these videos in real time or at least posting with a 2-day delay. Have been watching a van lifer YouTuber and there are some creepy people out there following their fav YouTuber and their trips
latest video was recorded on a sunday, not sure if last sunday or the sunday before

So this vlog popped up on my feed and wtf? Deli WAS less annoying and she and james DID have chemistry at one point. He still seems like an ass to me, but what the heck happened to them?

Oh crazy, I watched it all and thought it was cute how her and James would do little similar faces to the camera and such, then got slightly confused when she said she was flying back alone and then she got back and said she had got flowers from Pat! So she was still with her ex in this one?

• Wow
latest video was recorded on a sunday, not sure if last sunday or the sunday before
I read in the comments on her first video back that she was already home before posting it. So it was from a week ago.

I think they need to adjust just how attentive sims are with the infants. My sims just stand around lining up infant interactions even if they have their own needs to take care of. My infant was perfectly OK playing with a toy and his mum just stood and looked at him till she was able to cradle him. In Drgluons 7 infant challenge the mum died of starvation. I know partly gluons fault for not taking care of her needs but the woman did constantly stop sleeping eating or using the bathroom to go move an infant somewhere. It's too much.

Reactions: 5
Oh crazy, I watched it all and thought it was cute how her and James would do little similar faces to the camera and such, then got slightly confused when she said she was flying back alone and then she got back and said she had got flowers from Pat! So she was still with her ex in this one?
They weren't a couple there ?! Damn

Reactions: 3
Yeah I was interested to maybe play infants today before the pack comes out, but didn't realise most of the infant gameplay is in the pack. Someone did a good reddit post about it. It is pretty shady. But tbh I was never super into the idea of infants. I wanted better teens and wish they made a better teen pack. It would have been great if they made them shorter/younger (I do have the shorter teens mod but still), and I would've preferred like a university system where things are split up. It's clearly the American system, so it could've been like, the first week you're a freshman, and you don't get to pick your classes, and maybe it's harder to get into cheerleading or football. Then if you pass your exams, you're a sophomore, and then you can start picking like 'classes' or 'focuses'. Idk about American school but where I'm from, we had to do maths, science, and English up to a certain level, but we could pick all our other classes.
Like it'd be cool to have a teen taking all the artsy classes, and one doing all the STEM ones, then if they wanted to get into uni they may not be able to do distinguished degrees in certain areas because they didn't study it in school. Cliques based on your age (like harder to get into a senior clique if you're a freshman), and based on the classes you take (hard to get in with the nerds if you drop math or science). Sorry idk why I'm always on here posting essays
But tldr I wanted better teens more than I wanted better babies lol

Also deli is like, when u FaceTime with someone and can just see them staring at themselves while you're talking 😂
I just want to have a different age for uni, like in the sims 2. I rarely play university as don’t want to spend most of young adult life playing it.
Not fussed over infants, I was quite content with the generic baby and it also seems to be really glitchy so have yet to update my game to play.

Reactions: 8
Have you all seen the video where Jeli meet in person for the first time?

James has always had it bad for Deli!

Reactions: 8

Her saying she was hungover and then talking about getting drunk, had red flags all over it. I zoned out midway, so I didn't hear about Andrew being stoned. It doesn't really scream "we're working on our relationship and mental health" does it?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.