Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

custosmorum

Chatty Member
5677306F-6348-4F07-80E2-ABEF7A3C3C5B.jpeg

You’re a youtuber with a flexible schedule. You’re not eligible to say “I have to work on weekends” when the entire work planning depends solely on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

VibingintheGarden

Time for a new thread! The last one went by really fast. Thank you to @kissfm for the title.

Smallish Recap of Last 10 Pages
- Deligracy's general laziness continues. Mystery of the unwashed hair. Pretending she works 60 hours a week. Content days or weeks late. Desperately tagging brands on social media. Says she won't upload more until her vlog channel takes off. Deli's ridiculous NOTchos. Tried to come on James's stream in a bikini, told to cover up and came back in a towel. Still lurks in the background of James's stream, asking random things like if he needs deodorant. Continues to mispronounce and butcher simple words. Tattlers wonder if her behavior is an attention seeking or engagement tactic.

- James Turner leaves Twitch to stream on Youtube. First streams on second channel then moves again to main channel. Tattlers wonder if he thinks he'll make more money on main channel. Continues to beat the dead and pulverized Rags to Riches horse. Built a 100% free house then built it again to not be clickbait. Stagnating and declining views on his Let's Plays. Will he change his content?

- Lilsimsie continues to clickbait and stretch the truth. Tattlers wonder about her building skills and Dan's editing skills.

- Fantayzia becomes more like Pixelade than even Pixelade, uploading FIVE videos about the infant update before it has even come out. How she turned a 30 second teaser into five videos is anyone's guess.

- Plumbella getting more and more annoying. Repeating the same things every video. Her content from a few years ago is very different to what she is posting now. Tattlers hope she is getting help.

- Devon Bumpkin continues to be a tattler favorite. Go watch him instead.

- Youtube's recent monetization changes impact creators who like to swear like Plumbella and FakeGamerGirl. Tattlers had a great debate on if this policy is warranted but ultimately Youtube makes the rules. The last conversation on the old thread was about how Deli and other big simmers got to 1 million subs. TLDR; Big companies buy their way onto Youtube's trending and recommended plus can pay to promote the channels of their most trusted shills. Mystery solved.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Doggone Goob

(Also sorry for joining this discussion after it pretty much finished I had to go to my normal-people job where I have to stand for eight hours a day despite chronic pain and fatigue. Deli could never.)
Oh man that sucks for you! 😞 I've asked my work to close for a week because I have my period. I've cut back on my hours anyway because I feel like, customers aren't even that interested. If we get more customers then I'll totally start working more. I tell customers we're open multiple days a week, but like, again, I'll probably only do that if customers roll in in record numbers when I do show up. So atm I'm only working like, 3-6 hours a week? And I just kind of pick random days to work, bc I don't want to work if I'm tired or just ate dairy 🤪 And like, one shift I even worked in my pajamas 😂 And still! Barely any customers!! I keep asking them like, oh what do you want, what could I do better, etc. I've asked them so many times! I don't take their suggestions because like, they don't know how hard this work is. 😭 But they should be grateful I asked, yknow.
Tbh I don't even rly need to work because my bf is more successful than me and everyone at his work like LOVES me so I like to go into his work n goof around, everyone thinks it's so funny 🤭
Oh and I also asked for most of next week off too because, yknow, I have errands to run and I really want to work out and do some cooking etc.

Anyway I was fired :(

• Haha
Reactions: 23

custosmorum

Chatty Member
It appears the comment about James being rude has disappeared, which also made me think about Deli or anyone else in this community deleting their tweets and comments as soon as they start getting negative replies.

It’s a bit like censorship. If you’re a fairly new subscriber or you simply don’t keep up daily with their content, you would be none the wiser.

We’ve all been there. You watch a couple of Deli’s videos. You come across the one where she’s on her period and isn’t ashamed to say it. So refreshing, you may think. Good to see someone raising awareness about period pain!
The next month rolls in and it’s not just that one day that she had horrible cramps, but Deli is unable to work that whole week. In a few months, the whole ordeal is extended to two weeks, mixed with anxiety and diarrhea and general tiredness and allergies and dizziness. Complaining about having to record a video after having spent the morning on the beach. Citing paying bills as a busy day, while naive subscribers write heaps of compliments in the comments and hope to get a reply for buying her hoodie.
And you read these super positive comments, so you wonder whether there’s something wrong with you for feeling like what the creator says or does is not the greatest thing since sliced bread.

That’s why I like Tattle. While they can simply delete the critiques out of existence and you’ll most likely get attacked if you say anything negative in the comments, at least they will be documented and discussed here.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Raychieee

Chatty Member
Base game update infants are just extra needy toddlers. The changing table should not be behind a pay wall. I'm glad that some of the non game changer sims tubers like satchonsims is pointing out that the free infant update is just an advert for the expansion pack. If you want infants to grow and develop as advertised you have to buy the pack. Pack infants can't even grab or roll over whereas basic infants are crawling and playing with toys straight away.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

mermaidish

The title and recap are *chef’s kiss* and dare I say, I am eternally grateful to you for setting up the new thread!

• Heart
  • Haha

VibingintheGarden

Yes, EA should give a millionaire more money. :rolleyes:

pay - Copy.PNG

---
If she was really about "EA, pay my friends" the she'd be telling everyone to use her friend's codes and not hers. We see right through that "holier than thou" act Lilsimsie.

Last edited:

custosmorum

Chatty Member
I'm a bit late but I just watched Deli's Brent&Brant apt reno and there were comments saying how she should be doing interior design. And she replied:

26E4C08B-C3AB-4E03-B48B-11D7184100E8.jpeg

I found the comments and her response absurd. Real life interior design means working with a restricted budget, a fixed layout. You have to respect the client's wishes, it involves traveling outside the house, making calls, sticking to deadlines, being articulate, knowing different materials (and how to pronounce them), maybe even [gasp] working the weekends, all things that Dream-House Deli dislikes or struggles with. The Sims is a play pretend. It's a fantasy. It's moving a whole kitchen to another room. It's sitting comfortably in your chair and replacing swatches.
No wonder YouTubers start thinking highly of themselves with the constant praise, so when a genuine critique appears, they think you're a jealous troll and turn all passive-aggressive. Haha, thanks!

Deli: "The walls are grey so we might go for a warm flooring to warm it up".
The subscribers: Deli, you know so much about interior design!

Deli: "I'm going to use this CC pack today from Pierisim" *places objects from a cohesively made CC pack with a clear color palette and items that are designed to go well together*
The subscribers: You're a genius. These colors complement each other. How do you do it?

Deli: *places an open shower in the bathroom with a wooden floor right behind the wooden door* / *places a range hood above... a counter*

2FFA1E55-4D6B-4ADA-8F10-338717BC88F1.jpeg

FA0F826E-1C9F-420A-928A-741312401B2D.jpeg

The subscribers: Amazing! I love how you always think about realistic placement!

Yeah, it's The Sims. And anything goes. And that's how it should be. So can we not treat building in The Sims as an interior design portfolio? Because if that's the case, with all due respect to Deli, her design decisions are sloppy and questionable.

• Haha
  • Sick

Otterley

Fair enough, she’s probably been under an NDA but it’s the over the top “oh my god oh my god!”/screaming/squealing/crying reactions to small teasers that pissed me off. Like when she dissected a simple community post and decided it could be generations pack…girl you already knew. Why not just keep quiet. It’s the over the top nature of it that just seems disingenuous as well.

• Heart

Otterley

So Lil Simsie has known about this pack since July? Then why did she make (what feels like) 10 videos saying “I really hope we’re getting generations” whilst saying it was speculation? Girl is so fake. I’m done.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

berry

VIP Member
Guarantee if these Simmers didn't get the packs for free, and were on an average income they'd be complaining about the absolute shit that EA releases every 5 seconds.

jadepaula

imagine your job being a content creator for a specific game. imagine getting chosen to work on that game. imagine not bothering to educate yourself on non white names/words despite having a diverse audience of people. imagine trying to promote a pack you worked on but can’t even pronounce the name of the world in it. happened with mount komorebi too. ignorance is hanging out of her.

• Angry

kissfm

That’s so nasty🤢 what is it to her if I’m pirating my games or not?? I agree - games ARE a luxury, but I’d argue that paying 40 euro (50% off on all expansion packs on the EA website now btw) for an expansion pack that should already be a part of the game (ahem seasons) is not worth it. So tone deaf and nasty, and, besides - go on then! Do a giveaway! Post a bunch of serial numbers! Choose a random follower and buy all the packs for them! It just occured to me I’ve never seen any of the big simstubers doing a sims giveaway? Is it against some EA rules or something?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

VibingintheGarden

I think this comment sums up what a lot of us are thinking. I really hope her audience doesn't turn on her because a lot of them are going to be mad.

impulse - Copy.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: 18