Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlene78

Chatty Member
It's crazy how she keeps complaining about not having money to redo her "ugly" and "old" kitchen but she will then do literally no work and take huge breaks (usually when it matters the most, too). Remember, during her latest stream, she talked about not being able to redo her kitchen "in this economy". Bish sounds like you're making your own shitty economy 💀 Okay sorry I'll stop rambling about this lol bye

• Haha
Reactions: 14

kellyK11

Here we go again lol

I understand too well how much an unhealthy period can affect you. But she just never really works... ever. Everything she puts out on her channel is very half-assed. Her life is just a hobbie.
If she truly worked hard on her content, I wouldn't be mad at this at all.
But it bothers me so much... She does nothing all day long, makes a ton of money and complains the whole way through.

Attachments

custosmorum

Chatty Member
In Deli’s case, her chronological age doesn’t matter.

As a teen, she was sat in her parents house playing The Sims with no priorities. As an adult, she is sat in her own house playing The Sims with a dog to look after and bills to pay.

She feels like a “young adult” at the age of 31 because, whilst she has additional outgoings and responsibilities now, her day-to-day activity is almost identical to when she was 17.
Agreed. "Adulting" to Deli still feels like a punishment, a phase a majority of people have long pushed through by the time they are her age because they don't have the time and luxury to dwell on the regulareness of life and why adulting isn't fair. This is why paying bills, taking care of her dog, having period pain, etc. are like an event by itself, a much bigger thing than they realistically should be for Deli.

On her Instagram today, she again shares her dream home requirements. Why? Everyone who's interested already knows what those are because there's never a shortage of updated dream home builds on her channel. You get the sense like this is something she's owed. As in "Why can't I just have nice things?". She lives in this sheltered adulthood, enabled additionally by her living with James, and believes that her stunted development is cute and relatable in a "figuring it out as a YA" sort of way because the only contact she has with the "real" world is through (usually) overwhelmingly positive comments.

• Heart

berry

VIP Member
Can we both cross our fingers for no special guests?
Ooooh, forgot about that. I think maybe no scheduled guests but then again it's kind of suspicious that she was streaming on her own yesterday or whenever it was. Perhaps getting a bit of practice in before the big BB stream?

Either way, she'll pop in a handful of times.

Can we start a bingo?

- sits/hovers awkwardly
- holding a drink
- reminds James he needs to walk Bowser
- offers him food, which he refuses to eat on cam
- shows off something she/James got delivered
- more Bowser butthole sightings
- wearing something deemed inappropriate by James
- appears no less than 3 times on entire stream
- says she has to film also

Any others?

• Haha

custosmorum

Chatty Member
I used to love Vixella years ago for her Let's Plays, but her videos have been really annoying me for a while now.
I don't watch Vixella, but she was live one day on Twitch when no one else was so I put her on. I honestly can't stand her. She gives me #notliketheothergirls vibe, cute edition. Her content seems to be even more boring than Deli's. I remember she used to do these "randomized sim" challenge over and over again. What kind of effort is that? And personally, I find her tone to be kind of aggressive at times. Why people still watch her is beyond me.

Sydney again?? How long for? Are they going to sell James’ apartment? 🤡
We don't know yet, but it seems James is not letting go of Sydney.

Speaking of, I caught the beginning of his stream yesterday and I now see what some of you have been saying. James can be unnecessarily insensitive and rude sometimes. I saw this Carmen person giving him an 11€ super chat and she kindly asked if he knows any way around the positivity poster collection that was tied to the positivity challenge because she is trying to complete all collections. And she explicitly said "Cheating the items doesn't work." Just for James to not even read this properly and go "Don't do it I guess. Or cheat it." I would be kind of frustrated if I were Carmen. If someone is giving you money, at least read the entire message.

• Angry

Doggone Goob

I always kind of wish it wasn't possible to have power or water to a sims build until you physically have a room. Rags to riches would be more challenging.
I bet Carl could make a mod for this... He has such good mods, I love his difficult gameplay mod. It increases bills, decreases pay + decreases how much you make when you sell anything - plants, paintings, books, whatever. It makes it so there's a limit on how much friendship you can build w someone in one day (so you can't meet and like, get married in one afternoon). But you can toggle all these settings to your liking. I bet he could make something like this, really easily - I might contact him and ask him. I'd also love a realistic build mod - maybe where you'd have to pay extra for moving plumbing or windows or stairs. Idk. But no plumbing or electricity when you just have a roof seems simple enough

i am a full advocate of slacking and also of getting a lot of rest when you need it so you can do your job and still have energy for your life, but i can’t stand privileged people who play a video game for a living acting like their job is soooooo demanding, and the work is soooooooo hard. She is in the entertainment business. She needs to get over herself or find another career.
Yeah totally, I think a lot of people are slowly unlearning the inherent mindset that you MUST work yourself to the bone and be endlessly loyal to your employer, and put in 150% at your job even if you hate it. I'm legit here for doing exactly your job and not an ounce more effort, and defining your work hours clearly, and knowing what your time is worth. Deli's 'ohhhh I work so hard' spiel is so frustrating. I'd actually appreciate it more if she was open about the fact that she only needs to put out one or two videos a week, and worked to this schedule because then she'd have time to do fun things an enjoy life. I don't follow any other YTers who talk about how hard their job is (as regularly as her). Nick Diramio is my favourite YTer and he puts in a LOT of effort into his videos. But he'd never once post on insta bragging about how much work he does. He puts out one video a week. He'd never go on and on saying he works so hard!!! Ew. Like calm down. Enjoy that you're in a priveleged position where you could choose to work 10-20 hours a week and stop complaining. It's so distasteful.

• Heart

Raychieee

Chatty Member
This creator code thing is pure manipulation to make people think they are helping support their favourite creator. Kayla can tell herself that it doesn't hurt anyone because people are buying the game anyway. But people are being pushed into buying the game at full price just to hit a deadline. It's wrong on so many levels.

It’s not unusual for Deli to have a bad period… it’s ever period for her. This girl would never survive in a normal job. I just don’t get how she can live with James, see him working consistently and putting out LP content regularly and not feel embarrassed that she hasn’t finished an LP in years. I used to love her channel but everything she makes now seems half arsed and cringy.

RJF

VIP Member
OMG I’m just watching Cindy/PleasantSims video and it is shocking and heartbreaking.

I haven’t seen any of her videos since she was wearing those Nicki Minaj wigs way back when. She looks like death and that’s before we get to the trauma-dumping and oversharing.

She’s in the middle of a serious mental health episode and should not be broadcasting this on YouTube.

I don’t feel comfortable posting the link because I’m less than 5 minutes into the video and my jaw is on the floor. It’s terribly sad and upsetting and I feel like I’m invading her personal boundaries by watching it.

My thoughts are with her but the first step to recovery should be to turn off the camera.

• Sad

ECH

VIP Member
Tbh it's shameful for Deli to not make many videos when EA chose her to make the builds for the pack. They essentially chose her and Kayla to advertise the pack and Deli just...can't be bothered. If I was EA I wouldn't work with her again for that.

Charlene78

Chatty Member
Since the subject of Cindy came up, I just wanna say something again (no one reacted last time I talked about it :cry:) :
A while back, she had started these "hate" videos about TS4 and she was getting way more views than her TS2 LPs were.
Then, she made a long ass video saying she was DONE with the hate videos, that it wasn't who she was, that she didn't like doing this and that she was only continuing doing them to get views, and that what she really wanted to do was TS2 LPs, even if it was gonna give her less views/less money. It was like a full on statement.
She did what she said she would, she was only making TS2 LPs videos and her views were dropping.
Then, one day, I came back to her channel a little while later and the "hate" videos were back on the table and that video about her stopping the hate videos was gone ! 💀

• Wow
  • Haha

Louise13

I wonder if they use the creator codes to see which “simfluencers” generate the most downloads of the packs so they can decide who they work with going forward

custosmorum

Chatty Member
Is she for real :rolleyes: "unusual", holy balls man, she's literally sick from her period or "pms" every two weeks :rolleyes:

I'm sorry if this is me being a bitch but I just don't believe her anymore. She's doing this right when she has the new pack and should be working tons to get content out. She did the exact same thing for Highschool Years. She just doesn't want to put in the work.
Imagine having Deli as a coworker or an employee.

"Hi, my period started so I won't be coming in this week. Yes, I do realize I don't have any medical records from my gyno, but since I'm so open about a private thing, you must trust me. Health comes first."

"Mr. Boss, I'm sorry I've been late with work, but, as you know, my grandma of 97 years past away 3 months ago and you putting all that pressure on me is really not good for my anxiety."

"Hi, just letting you know I won't be coming to work today. I'm just feeling so tired. Thanks for understanding! P.S. Do you happen to know if those smash room vouchers we got for Christmas are still valid?"

"Hey Meg, can you believe Mr. Boss said I have to work this weekend? The hustle culture is real. I only took Friday off to go to the zoo and you already handled most of the work! Now he has me browsing penthouse photos for inspo. "

"Hey Meg, my planner and a mindfulness journal arrived today, feeling badass and on top of it all! Just picked up my favorite coffee, posted it on Insta and now everyone knows I mean business. We should plan out all the work stuff that we won't end up doing when I'm done with my 3-day productive streak!"

• Haha