Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plumbella’s views really are tanking. Last four videos in the last 2 weeks and none of them hit 100k. She used to get that within a few hours.

Meanwhile Deli’s YouTube views seem to be improving?! First time I’ve looked in ages

Reactions: 6
I can't 😂😂
She "doesn't understand" why people pay to get a fancy manicure, but she pays for this... It's just literally what you do at home while watching Netflix or something...

I don't have a problem with her doing whatever she wants with her time and money. It's just the constant random posts about literally nothing. She needs irl friends.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Meanwhile Deli’s YouTube views seem to be improving?! First time I’ve looked in ages
Because for the first time in a very long time she seems to be consistently uploading!
Unpopular opinion: I enjoy her builds and I like her vlogs. They aren't high energy and feel like facetiming with a friend who likes to complain a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like Deli vlogs to, it's just a shame she doesn't upload a lot on there.

Reactions: 3
I can't 😂😂
She "doesn't understand" why people pay to get a fancy manicure, but she pays for this... It's just literally what you do at home while watching Netflix or something...

I don't have a problem with her doing whatever she wants with her time and money. It's just the constant random posts about literally nothing. She needs irl friends.
And now she's paid god knows how much for a "styling" and a "healthy mask" for her hair. Why does all that stuff she seems to spend money on looks like something she did herself ? Imo these "curls" are not it....

Lol you know this tit is expensive when you click "services" and all you get is a form to fill out to get an appointment instead of actual services and prices... The salon : https://natalieanne.com/pages/premium-hair-salon
Screenshot 2023-02-23 at 09-15-36 Stories • Instagram.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Plumbella’s views really are tanking. Last four videos in the last 2 weeks and none of them hit 100k. She used to get that within a few hours.

I think people are over her erratic all over the place style of things. It was refreshing when she was first on the scene because it was different to the usual simtuber but it’s a persona that gets old quick. She might pull decent views if she posted once every leap year like Steph but then she wouldn’t make enough money to be able to sit at home all day.

Because for the first time in a very long time she seems to be consistently uploading!
Unpopular opinion: I enjoy her builds and I like her vlogs. They aren't high energy and feel like facetiming with a friend who likes to complain a lot.
I agree. Her vlogs especially are very calming and mellow and I often feel like I need that.

Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow what is going on here...... ( 😂)
just to bring balance to the hater universe, i cant freaking stand any of her videos. Her whole situation makes me furrow my brow. And also why do I want to see a video of her dog peeing? WHY??????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love vlogs in general so I'm not hard to please and the "chill" vibe of Deli's videos is fine for me. I just can't stand her stupidity and I find it unsettling how many viewers think of her as a role model. I feel like she's the embodiment of all the negative traits of a stereotypical millenial.

Her hair looks nice in that photo! But it makes me laugh that she frames everything around health in some way. A new hairstyle and some fun extra treatments have to be about her "hair health" and not just something that a lot of people do and enjoy.

Apologies as these aren't precise timestamps because I don't have time to scroll through and find the exact moments, but it's within a couple of mins of the stuff happening, which I guess helps for more context.

2:50:50

3:00:12

3:28:31

Deli wanted to change the floor and it went on for an hour... Gluon didn't love it and James was like -_- the whole time and yeah this last clip was things coming to a bit of a head.

Re: comments
3:29:48 (watch for a few mins)
3:40:16 (goes for like 6 mins or something IIRC)
Soz this is an old topic now but I've just watched 2:50 - 3:06 so far. Deli and Gluon are agreeing and having fun, James is the one getting frustrated/mildly aggressive. If Deli is "bad" in this situation, Gluon is equally culpable as he and Deli are doing the same banter and James is having his own reaction to them. I can even understand James' reactions to everything, but on the other side, Gluon and Deli are teaming up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
We’ve been paid off by Bowser.
---
Soz this is an old topic now but I've just watched 2:50 - 3:06 so far. Deli and Gluon are agreeing and having fun, James is the one getting frustrated/mildly aggressive. If Deli is "bad" in this situation, Gluon is equally culpable as he and Deli are doing the same banter and James is having his own reaction to them. I can even understand James' reactions to everything, but on the other side, Gluon and Deli are teaming up 🤷‍♀️
I don’t think Deli was in the wrong at all. James seems to struggle adapting to what other people want without being fake nice and then passive aggressive.

• Haha
isn’t it funny how deli will constantly shame people for what they spend their money on but will buy basic black shirts for $350, pay to get her nails done in the most basic unnoticeable way (after saying it’s also a time thing cause u know, impatient aries) and will spend HUNDREDS to get her hair done looking no different except with a bit of a curl (it’ll be back to being a greasy tangled mess in a few days)

this is why she should just shut the duck up and keep her judgmental opinions to herself given how she spends her money

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love vlogs in general so I'm not hard to please and the "chill" vibe of Deli's videos is fine for me. I just can't stand her stupidity and I find it unsettling how many viewers think of her as a role model. I feel like she's the embodiment of all the negative traits of a stereotypical millenial.
i totally get this and that’s why i started watching her stuff. But the ignorance and disingenuousness of her whole situation interrupts that for me. I can’t enjoy it! Teach me your ways!!!

We’ve been paid off by Bowser.
---

I don’t think Deli was in the wrong at all. James seems to struggle adapting to what other people want without being fake nice and then passive aggressive.
Wait, you got paid? I got eternal gratitude!

A part of me will be interested when they do their shared gameplay because I want to see how he talks to her.

• Haha
These pack reviews are going to be interesting because the three gameplay features that Plumbella just highlighted in her trailer reaction were… all part of The Sims 2 base game.

Here’s to weeks of everyone gushing about how wonderful the pack is, only to place it 2/3 of the way down when they do a pack tierranking video in 8 months time. 🙄

These pack reviews are going to be interesting because the three gameplay features that Plumbella just highlighted in her trailer reaction were… all part of The Sims 2 base game.

Here’s to weeks of everyone gushing about how wonderful the pack is, only to place it 2/3 of the way down when they do a pack tierranking video in 8 months time. 🙄
pimping ain’t easy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone above said they like vlogs in general and so do I. I love to be nosey so love seeing what people get up to in their day 😂 and yes that includes Deli even though she is a snoozefest. 😂

Someone above said they like vlogs in general and so do I. I love to be nosey so love seeing what people get up to in their day 😂 and yes that includes Deli even though she is a snoozefest. 😂
i literally watch videos of people cleaning their houses, so who am i to judge? 🤣

(also those house cleaning channels are still more interesting than Deli. 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.