Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any way I could get a timestamp on that pleassse ? I've been wanting to see her weird rants but her lives are so long :s
Wish I could help it was a video that played automatically when I had youtube playing in the background while I was doing university work.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
It took her 3 hours to edit a 22 minute video made about a 20 minute Sim stream?! :rolleyes:
I wonder how she's doing keeping up with her extra content for her channel members.
we all know she didn’t sit there for 3 hours straight editing. there was little coffee breaks/shopping breaks/annoy james breaks, in between those 3 hours for sure. that or she’s just very very bad and inefficient at this job she’s been doing for almost a decade. and judging by her video before the last, where she kept 9 minutes of very slow footage of decorating one room very basically i could maybe be convinced it’s the latter.

also regarding the extra content/membership business - she said something recently thanking her memberships for being so patient.. which i’m guessing means there’s been no content there for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"I'm gonna try to summarize the whole thing"
Ends up with a 22 min video about a 20 min video...... Mmmmmmmmmmmmh.....
Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 20-57-00 Huge Sims 4 update and new life stage!.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Welcome 🙋🏼‍♀️ I agree with you, Taz was the original reason I came to this thread and I’ve stayed ever since as I agree with so many of the posts 🤣 I used to enjoy having her streams on in the background while I work but I got pretty irritated when her and her boyfriend were getting their own place. Don’t get me wrong I understand it’s an exciting time but I was getting irritated with her list of things she wanted that she was constantly posting about and that her stream was buying for her - it was the bits like a ring doorbell and shower gel and smellies for them each that got me!! I haven’t been in her stream for a little while but I had noticed she doesn’t seem to be streaming as much as she used to.
Yes that's so annoying too! She makes a lot of money on twitch and YouTube, but wants her viewers to buy her shower gel, candles etc!? And then they get a special shout out. It seems really nasty to me, she can clearly afford those things herself

Reactions: 3
we all know she didn’t sit there for 3 hours straight editing. there was little coffee breaks/shopping breaks/annoy james breaks, in between those 3 hours for sure. that or she’s just very very bad and inefficient at this job she’s been doing for almost a decade. and judging by her video before the last, where she kept 9 minutes of very slow footage of decorating one room very basically i could maybe be convinced it’s the latter.

also regarding the extra content/membership business - she said something recently thanking her memberships for being so patient.. which i’m guessing means there’s been no content there for a while
Why are these people paying for a membership where they are gonna get nothing out of it but Deli appreciations. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the hell are James and Deli back in Sydney for a couple of months? They were *just* there. Unless it was cut short due to Deli's grandma passing? But still... it seems so silly that they live between the two cities which is a 9-10 drive with no stopping (depending on where James' apartment is).

"I'm gonna try to summarize the whole thing"
Ends up with a 22 min video about a 20 min video...... Mmmmmmmmmmmmh.....
View attachment 1927807
blows my mind that she watched it yet still mispronounced the hosts name “mer-see-a i think that’s how her name is pronounced” like she literally told us her name. like said it out loud. and you still didn’t get it right. it’s just mer-sea.

• Angry
  • Wow
blows my mind that she watched it yet still mispronounced the hosts name “mer-see-a i think that’s how her name is pronounced” like she literally told us her name. like said it out loud. and you still didn’t get it right. it’s just mer-sea.
Hate to say it, but...it's not a traditional Anglo-Saxon name, so Deli doesn't know it and can't be bothered to learn it. She got the Michaelsons right, though, during the sneak peek for the expansion pack. Leaves such a bad taste in my mouth.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Hate to say it, but...it's not a traditional Anglo-Saxon name, so Deli doesn't know it and can't be bothered to learn it. She got the Michaelsons right, though, during the sneak peek for the expansion pack. Leaves such a bad taste in my mouth.
This is one of the many reasons I stopped watching her. If she truly cared about diversity and inclusion, she'd take the time to learn
---

Why are these people paying for a membership where they are gonna get nothing out of it but Deli appreciations. 🙃
I witnessed a similar thing with Patreon in a crafting community. One designer started a Patreon that costs way more than others and had no plan for what the benefits were going to be. When anyone questioned it, her diehard fan would get all up in arms and say it wasn't about getting anything but about supporting the person to keep creating.
Sorry, but if I'm giving you money, I best be getting something out of it, especially when they clearly make more money than most of the people supporting them.

Last edited:
Yes that's so annoying too! She makes a lot of money on twitch and YouTube, but wants her viewers to buy her shower gel, candles etc!? And then they get a special shout out. It seems really nasty to me, she can clearly afford those things herself
She only really has as many subs as she does because Clare adopted her because she didn’t have any other friends 😂

Tbf that’s how I found her too, but I found her voice too annoying to keep watching

it’s not like she even had to do anything to learn it 😂😂 the host literally introduced herself OUTLOUD 😖😖😖

Kelsey seems so over the Occult Baby Challenge. I feel like she’s trapped herself playing Sims and challenges on her channel and doesn’t know how to get out. I don’t even know if she likes playing The Sims to be honest.

Kelsey seems so over the Occult Baby Challenge. I feel like she’s trapped herself playing Sims and challenges on her channel and doesn’t know how to get out. I don’t even know if she likes playing The Sims to be honest.
Oh for sure. She dropped her werewolves LP after 2 episodes because they didn't do well and then her occult baby challenge really took off, so she got stuck doing it. I almost feel bad for her, but then again, she's managed to stretch the occult thing into almost 30 episodes.

Wonder what she's going to do when the infant update drops, you just know she's going to try to capitalize yet again off her Buzzfeed/100 baby challenge fame (well, "fame"). How much do you want to bet she's going to refer to herself as Single Girl in those videos (and then get mad at her fans when they ask about her love life 😂 )?

How much do you want to bet she's going to refer to herself as Single Girl in those videos (and then get mad at her fans when they ask about her love life 😂 )?
I roll my eyes every time she says that. I think it is time to retire that line.

Reactions: 4
So Deli built 3 lots in the new world and she STILL cannot pronounce SAN. FREAKING. SEQUOIA.
EVEN AFTER A 1000 PEOPLE WROTE COMMENTS ON THE LAST VIDEO THAT SHE LIKED AND THANKED.

That's it, that's all I wanted to yell

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Deli's trailer reaction video is. I won't be watching but based on the comments both she and LilSimsie did builds. Also, Deli mispronounces San Sequoia :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
The starter house lilsimsie made for Snowy Escape was atrocious and as bad as the EA ones.

I’m surprised they asked her again after she infamoulsly leaked the world map live on Twitch before the pack has even been announced.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.