Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steph0sims high school review was complete ass to the shock of no one. I'm glad she didn't pretend to enjoy the pack completely but her entire Trisha Paytas enters Riverdale plotline along with euphoria references throw in there is just her making tit jokes that barely land for 20 minutes straight. It wasn't even a good review because she barely explained what playing the pack was actually like and focused on her dumb storyline. She doesn't do anything actually interesting in the Sims and relies on references to make a mess of a video about a pack that came out 3 months ago that definitely didn't need a lot to go over. Even a few years ago she at least tried different things but now its just boring pack reviews and a mod video thrown in every once in awhile. She didn't even link her patreon which still has nothing notable besides being able to view that trash video a day early. The video hasn't even hit 10k views yet after 3 hours and most her other videos have at least 200k views so I think her channel is going to slowly start to die soon.
The algorithm didn’t even tell me it was up and I’m a subscriber! This is how I found out lol

View attachment 1635464

Full disclosure - haven’t watched the video yet so maybe the title is misleading. But as soon as this popped up in my feed, I rolled my eyes. Clare did the exact same thing for this same generation in her own NSB challenge.

I don’t expect Kelsey to know or remember every detail for someone else’s series, but this is far from the first time she’s “accidentally” copied directly from someone else’s content. Specifically she’s taken a lot of…inspiration from Clare’s NSB challenge.
Unrelated but what is the obsession with “The Sims 4 but” titles? Is it just because it helps the algorithm by having Sims 4 at the front?

Reactions: 3
The algorithm didn’t even tell me it was up and I’m a subscriber! This is how I found out lol

Unrelated but what is the obsession with “The Sims 4 but” titles? Is it just because it helps the algorithm by having Sims 4 at the front?
They're copying the minecraft/dsm titles in hopes of gaining their audience

Reactions: 2
Kelsey’s labeled all of her NSB videos with the “Sims 4 but…” thing so she probably won’t stop. Most of the time her titles don’t make a ton of sense or are exaggerated.

She also reuses the same screenshots of her Sims for the thumbnails. It’s something you might not notice if you’re just seeing them once a week on your feed, but scroll through the playlist and you’ll see it. For some reason, most of them look like they’re yelling or angry or something. Must be some weird algorithm thing because we all know what sweet baby angels all of her Sims are at all times :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I was just watching one of Kelsey’s streams where she’s building a pink house for her pink gen twins and it didn’t take long for her to get mad at her audience for constantly complaining about what she was doing 😂 she’s truly so terrible at decorating.

It baffles me that she calls herself a professional sims player yet she still doesn’t know how to freely rotate objects. I remember her audience was trying to tell her how to do it once and she said she couldn’t do it because you can only do it if you’re using the sims 3 camera? (I don’t know if that’s true or not because I’m not a pc player so hopefully one of you can clarify)

She also said something was “fantastiche” which anyone who watches Clare knows she says that all the time so it tracks with what people are saying about Kelsey copying

Reactions: 1
I was just watching one of Kelsey’s streams where she’s building a pink house for her pink gen twins and it didn’t take long for her to get mad at her audience for constantly complaining about what she was doing 😂 she’s truly so terrible at decorating.

It baffles me that she calls herself a professional sims player yet she still doesn’t know how to freely rotate objects. I remember her audience was trying to tell her how to do it once and she said she couldn’t do it because you can only do it if you’re using the sims 3 camera? (I don’t know if that’s true or not because I’m not a pc player so hopefully one of you can clarify)

She also said something was “fantastiche” which anyone who watches Clare knows she says that all the time so it tracks with what people are saying about Kelsey copying
You do need to use the sims 3 camera but it's very easy to switch (literally one button you can change at anytime)

Reactions: 2
This might be a dumb thing to say because I have no knowledge in exercising but... shouldn't Deligracy be more "toned" or muscular with all the exercising she's been doing ? Or is this normal progress ? I feel like the fact that she has terrible form in some exercises makes them less efficient. She also seems to have an issue with her toes/fees lifting for every single exercise I've seen so far, this can't be right ?

On this one, her feet keep lifting
Screenshot 2022-10-10 at 08-45-45 Stories • Instagram.png

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised Vixella put out a build CC haul right after Deli came out with a pack and didn’t haul hers. I thought all these simmers supported each other. 🙄☕

This might be a dumb thing to say because I have no knowledge in exercising but... shouldn't Deligracy be more "toned" or muscular with all the exercising she's been doing ? Or is this normal progress ? I feel like the fact that she has terrible form in some exercises makes them less efficient. She also seems to have an issue with her toes/fees lifting for every single exercise I've seen so far, this can't be right ?

On this one, her feet keep lifting
View attachment 1639364
Eh not really how it works- most people who work out won't look like bodybuilders no matter how much they exercise if they don't eat like a bodybuilder. Look at people who compete in stuff like powerlifting and strongman, a lot of them don't look like they lift if you see them outside a gym. That being said, her form on this isn't the best, she shoulders should be further down the bench but her chin is tucked and and knees are at a good angle, just needs to focus on keeping her feet flat on the floor, which is potentially caused by the shoes she's got on.

Reactions: 9
Deligracy uploaded a new Sims video. She is renovating one of her subscribers' actual house but instead of making a realistic renovation, she does her usual tit : breaks down all the walls, moves somes walls, builds more rooms and of course change half the windows to modern ones. 😴

Reactions: 5
I'm not even 2 min into the video and Deli does this thing of hers when she's basically looking for pity. Along with the usual "being sick, having period, having to socialize outside the house, James' parents coming" there's also the need to point out that she still doesn't have everything she wants in her house, even though the house she's renovating in the video is clearly more dated than hers. It makes her look out of touch.

"Oh, a subscriber's stove is basically unusable? My oven doesn't bake evenly!"

"Oh, you've got an old kitchen? Ours is old! It's from the 70s!"

Conclusion being, still a lot of things that she has to spend money on. Poor Deli. If only someone would just give her the money.

Also, am I the only one who doesn't find her kitchen that old-looking? Has she seen what some 70s kitchens look like? Her kitchen has clearly been modernized and she's making it sound a lot worse than it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised Vixella put out a build CC haul right after Deli came out with a pack and didn’t haul hers. I thought all these simmers supported each other. 🙄☕
The pack still isn’t out unless you’re subscribed to little dicas patreon so maybe that’s why. Not that I think vixella would ever support other simmers unless it’s a collab she can benefit from like the sims multiplayer streams she did.

Deligracy uploaded a new Sims video. She is renovating one of her subscribers' actual house but instead of making a realistic renovation, she does her usual tit : breaks down all the walls, moves somes walls, builds more rooms and of course change half the windows to modern ones. 😴
Well it’s probably realistic to deli who buys/does whatever she wants without looking at the price tag or practicality of it anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not even 2 min into the video and Deli does this thing of hers when she's basically looking for pity. Along with the usual "being sick, having period, having to socialize outside the house, James' parents coming" there's also the need to point out that she still doesn't have everything she wants in her house, even though the house she's renovating in the video is clearly more dated than hers. It makes her look out of touch.

"Oh, a subscriber's stove is basically unusable? My oven doesn't bake evenly!"

"Oh, you've got an old kitchen? Ours is old! It's from the 70s!"

Conclusion being, still a lot of things that she has to spend money on. Poor Deli. If only someone would just give her the money.

Also, am I the only one who doesn't find her kitchen that old-looking? Has she seen what some 70s kitchens look like? Her kitchen has clearly been modernized and she's making it sound a lot worse than it is.
I don’t think her kitchen looks old at all!

I don't recall Vixella ever using any of the CC Deli has been part of. Until she started dating Zeuz, I don't recall any interaction between Vixella and Deli. I don't actually see them being friends. More like stuck together occasionally due to their partners being best friends

simsie did a video for deli's cc too

kelsey just wishes she was clare, clare does such a good job with her videos and theyre always interesting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.