Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've officially been together 3 years but I recall Deli vaguely confirming they had hooked up prior to that.
Thank you, yeah I thought it was something short like that. She makes it sound like they've been together yearsss. 3years to me isnt long when u add in pandemic life so please nobody be offended!

I’m almost sure it was uni, but she may have worked for a very short time (less than a year) before quitting. She really hasn’t had a job outside of YouTube.
Damn that's sad really she's 30 right or 29 so she has been youtubing all this time and her content is only worse wtf? Most people venture into other areas, I can see she wants to do that. I wonder what's holding her back. She's god awful at content creating though she really should consider an out of house office or whatever job, maybe she'd realise how low mood she comes across. Or you know go see a dr, she can def afford it.

Reactions: 4
Thank you, yeah I thought it was something short like that. She makes it sound like they've been together yearsss. 3years to me isnt long when u add in pandemic life so please nobody be offended!
I think because they were friends for so long before they started dating, she kind of lumps the time all together.

Reactions: 2
Sure, a Laundry List + some changes to how tutorials work make for the biggest update in the Sims 4 this year. :rolleyes: Totally not clickbait at all.
I was literally just thinking the same thing when I saw the title on SatchOnSims video. Really biggest? Also, I don't know why all of a sudden Youtube's algorithm really really wants me to watch his videos.

Reactions: 1
Thank you, yeah I thought it was something short like that. She makes it sound like they've been together yearsss.
They’ve been close friends for nearly a decade and admitted to hooking up well before being a couple, so I can see how it may seem long to her.

Reactions: 3
Sure, a Laundry List + some changes to how tutorials work make for the biggest update in the Sims 4 this year. :rolleyes: Totally not clickbait at all.
He will probably make a video talking about how the sims 4 is awful and isn’t worth playing even if it’s free to play by next week I’m sure.

Also I ended up getting vixella alt twitter recommended to me and she really posted a tweet about having to work hard to get everything ready before twitch con as if she streams regularly or even works hard to begins with. I’m sure her cc shopping and 936840 attempt at the toddler to adult challenge videos took so long to do :rolleyes:

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Satchonsims next 3 video idea. Was the biggest Sims update worth it? Are sims updates failing? And I rank all of the Sims updates in a tier list( spoiler alert the modular stairs update when lilsimsie cried is top tier)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn't she go to the hairdresser literally 2 weeks ago ? She's such a kid, if you want to trim your hair literally 0.5cm you can do it yourself, it's not that hard :rolleyes: I can hear her like "nooo a professional should do it, I don't want to mess it up" :rolleyes:

Her hairstyle isn't even great in my opinion, it looks weird most of the time, maybe it's the middle part or because I'm used to her older videos where she apparently always had extensions... She also has flat hair and looks way better with her hair up (just like me, I hate my flat hair 😠)

Do you guys remember when she added extensions and side bangs and even filmed a vlog at the hairstylist ? It probably cost her a ton btw because the salon looked fancy, and we all know Deli doesn't go cheap ; well, she probably got a discount for the video... Can you even imagine yourself going up to the hairdresser like "hey I'm a youtuber can I get a discount", I would die 💀

Anyway, not even a month later she most likely realized how annoying the bangs were because they were getting in her face all the damn time and she ended up putting them away 😂 The bangs and the blonde really didn't suit her great. I got pics for you guys

On another note, I absolutely looooved when she had the Ariana Grande hairstyle, I love that hairstyle :love: And it suits her so well. It probably needs a whole lot of fake hair though lol

Attachments

I’m almost sure it was uni, but she may have worked for a very short time (less than a year) before quitting. She really hasn’t had a job outside of YouTube.
She was a graphic designer. I remember her saying she was trying to do both YouTube and design and was so burnt out she kept sleeping in her car at lunchtimes at work

She was a graphic designer. I remember her saying she was trying to do both YouTube and design and was so burnt out she kept sleeping in her car at lunchtimes at work
Oh ok. I remember graphic design but thought it was only a degree. I doubt she was at the job for long though.

Didn't she go to the hairdresser literally 2 weeks ago ? She's such a kid, if you want to trim your hair literally 0.5cm you can do it yourself, it's not that hard :rolleyes: I can hear her like "nooo a professional should do it, I don't want to mess it up" :rolleyes:
But there’s a kink in her hair! What ever will she do!

I'm just over here, still LMFAO at her bullshit.... When there are plenty of people who have FT jobs, families, and could still manage YT 🙄

It really sounds like she was not prepared for what an actual job entails if she couldn't manage that and a side hobby

This will be the only time I defend her but I never cut my own hair either! 100% guarantee that a 0.5 cm trim would turn to several inches of hair gone and completely uneven if you give me the scissors! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get the feeling being a youtuber or a simstuber/streamer only really works long term if you have the this is actually a job mentality. So many simmers start off putting so much effort in at the beginning building up their channels only to stop uploading or doing less as they get more popular. As the rewards and returns are diminished eg not getting as many views or subscribers they don't want to do it. For example deligracy vixella plumbella steph. Whereas people like James Clare drgluon and Kayla seem to see it as a job that you should do on a regular basis because your subscribers have already "paid" for the service you are providing.

Reactions: 8
I watched Plumbella’s recent “My unpopular opinions about the sims 5” video and she seems extremely anxious the whole video it started to make me a little anxious lol

I watched Plumbella’s recent “My unpopular opinions about the sims 5” video and she seems extremely anxious the whole video it started to make me a little anxious lol
I saw that video and rolled my eyes bc she did a normal sims unpopular opinions two months ago. She also said that stuff like wanting deep family gameplay isn’t an unpopular opinion but then later says that one of her unpopular opinions is that’d she would rather have the base game be good instead of having pets and seasons included. I’m pretty sure everyone would rather have a fun game than having a bad one with pets and seasons in it and it was annoying watching her contradict herself. I feel like plumbella is running out of ideas bc she didn’t really make her channel about playing the sims and instead discusses about it. I feel like if she tried actually playing any of the sims games instead of talking about the same things constantly and toned down the TikTok references her channel would be more watchable.

Reactions: 8
I thought that too! She seemed almost manic in parts. (Not a criticism I have bad anxiety Too )

Plumbella doesn't know how to play the Sims her whole shtick is being a self proclaimed expert because she's played since the sims came out something I doubt. She constantly bangs on about how great the sims 3 was while making money off talking about the sims 4. But the few times she actually plays the Sims 4 she has not got a clue how to do the basics. Her history of series was great but that was back when she put effort in and didn't rely on talking about her health her political beliefs and northerness for clout. Also I'm pretty sure her accent gets more and more pronounced every time I hear her and while I don't think you should change to make other people happy I do know it's more professional to ensure your audience understands you. She slurs her words a lot too and I've wondered if that's a side effect of medication. Her mental health has seriously gone down hill over the years from someone who got a masters degree and was able to travel to california alone to someone who apparently can not leave the house alone and struggles to string a thought together.

Reactions: 10
I saw that video and rolled my eyes bc she did a normal sims unpopular opinions two months ago. She also said that stuff like wanting deep family gameplay isn’t an unpopular opinion but then later says that one of her unpopular opinions is that’d she would rather have the base game be good instead of having pets and seasons included. I’m pretty sure everyone would rather have a fun game than having a bad one with pets and seasons in it and it was annoying watching her contradict herself. I feel like plumbella is running out of ideas bc she didn’t really make her channel about playing the sims and instead discusses about it. I feel like if she tried actually playing any of the sims games instead of talking about the same things constantly and toned down the TikTok references her channel would be more watchable.
Tbf that’s “unpopular opinion” videos to a T though. Anyone who genuinely thinks they have an unpopular opinion is just someone who wants to be different when in reality they’re completely ordinary and so it their opinion 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.