Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, EA adding a tutorial 8 years later is just laughable. But of course Deli be like "it's so useful because the game is overwhelming" ???

Why does Deli pronounce tattoos as "tadoos" ???

Deli is trying out the new Loyal trait, her sim got an option to confess to her wife that she cheated, and instead of being sad about it she's still feeling flirty... And the wife kissed her and still loves her. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She mispronounces so many words and I genuinely can't tell if it's her accent, a speech impediment, ignorance or her being "quirky". I remember watching one of James' streams where she and some others had joined the minecraft world and she kept mispronouncing her friends screen name. James had to correct her.

My god, EA adding a tutorial 8 years later is just laughable.
I suppose its for Oct 18th, when the base game goes free to play and they might be expecting an influx of new players.

I'd be interested to see if it will result in an increase in viewers for the Youtubers, or for new channels to get a breakthrough with new players coming in and looking for videos.

I do know a few people who casually played 2 or 3 are going to download 4 and give it a go because it's free, and they are the sort who go looking for Youtubers and streamers to watch for other games like Minecraft and Fortnite, etc.

Reactions: 5
My god, EA adding a tutorial 8 years later is just laughable.
EA's idea of a tutorial at release was blue text popups, that assaulted you over and over and over. That's a great idea for a tutorial, don't let people play, force them to read tiny popups all over their screen. I believe they had to add an option to turn off the tutorial in one of the first updates because it was so intrusive and started EVERY time you made a new game. Can't wait to see what crap they cobble together for the free to play people.

The first thing I did after updating was turn the tutorial off but I guess it's useful for anybody downloading it for free on October 18th. The fact that simstubers think this is news worthy enough to make a video about is sad but maybe they are hoping that all the new players will be watching their videos and looking for basic building and playing tips.

Am I stupid, I thought the game already had a tutorial?

Just didn't have the lady to go with?

She mispronounces so many words and I genuinely can't tell if it's her accent, a speech impediment, ignorance or her being "quirky". I remember watching one of James' streams where she and some others had joined the minecraft world and she kept mispronouncing her friends screen name. James had to correct her.
The amount of mispronunciations I hear in Sim Youtubers' videos always surprises me. We all mess up words sometimes, but Deli and others act like they have never seen words that I knew by the time I was in middle school. Deli's one who's horrible with names, too.

I watched Plumbella’s recent “My unpopular opinions about the sims 5” video and she seems extremely anxious the whole video it started to make me a little anxious lol
Yes! It's like she is so scared to say something that will actually be unpopular that she ends up basically saying nothing at all. I thought she seemed much more anxious than usual.

The amount of mispronunciations I hear in Sim Youtubers' videos always surprises me. We all mess up words sometimes, but Deli and others act like they have never seen words that I knew by the time I was in middle school. Deli's one who's horrible with names, too.
Deli is especially awful with any name that’s remotely foreign to her, as is Kelsey. Watching Deli struggle through the Jungle Adventure era was rough.

Reactions: 8
Deli is especially awful with any name that’s remotely foreign to her, as is Kelsey. Watching Deli struggle through the Jungle Adventure era was rough.
Snowy Escape LP as well:
“So this is the new world of Mt Komobee.. Mt Komorby”
She had a character named Kei that she continued to pronounce KHEH.

But it’s not just the names. Sometimes she can’t pronounce basic English words, let alone longer adjectives that tend to appear in the game. Gregarious? Mischievous? Forget about it.

• Haha
Plumbella doesn't know how to play the Sims her whole shtick is being a self proclaimed expert because she's played since the sims came out something I doubt. She constantly bangs on about how great the sims 3 was while making money off talking about the sims 4. But the few times she actually plays the Sims 4 she has not got a clue how to do the basics. Her history of series was great but that was back when she put effort in and didn't rely on talking about her health her political beliefs and northerness for clout. Also I'm pretty sure her accent gets more and more pronounced every time I hear her and while I don't think you should change to make other people happy I do know it's more professional to ensure your audience understands you. She slurs her words a lot too and I've wondered if that's a side effect of medication. Her mental health has seriously gone down hill over the years from someone who got a masters degree and was able to travel to california alone to someone who apparently can not leave the house alone and struggles to string a thought together.
I don’t think she really likes either. I wonder if she was invited to the sims summit? I know for me initially she was very different to the other game changers, even before she was one I mean. She was a lot more honest and still Is compared to many. I do feel for her with her mental health issues as I can relate. But I do think that’s become a huge part of her channel, it’s her channel she can do as she likes but there are times it’s uncomfortable viewing.

My god, EA adding a tutorial 8 years later is just laughable. But of course Deli be like "it's so useful because the game is overwhelming" ???

Deli is trying out the new Loyal trait, her sim got an option to confess to her wife that she cheated, and instead of being sad about it she's still feeling flirty... And the wife kissed her and still loves her. :rolleyes:
EA must love deli. She calls their tit gold.

Im not surprised about the loyal trait.

I watched Plumbella’s recent “My unpopular opinions about the sims 5” video and she seems extremely anxious the whole video it started to make me a little anxious lol
But... we don't even have info on The Sims 5. Is it like speculations/what she wouldn't want to see in the game ?

Reactions: 2
But... we don't even have info on The Sims 5. Is it like speculations/what she wouldn't want to see in the game ?
She said she doesn’t want pets and seasons in the base game as she wants a complete base game. She also doesn’t want sims 5 to be free to play as she’s not a Tory (in case you didn’t know) and she doesn’t want micro transactions.

• Haha
I'm getting really annoyed with Sims Youtubers branding themselves as expert Sims players when they are clearly not.
Most of them don't even know what each pack comes with and literally read out of EA's page when making a tier list of the best pack. It shows how little they care when they get everything for free and it also shows that they only play the game when recording. You're not a Sims expert just because you decided to film yourself playing.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Well that's the dumbest tit I've ever heard
Sorry what she means I think is that if the devs try to deliver on pets and seasons in a base game, she doesn’t believe they can do it well. The key word being well. Although I disagree with her that they couldn’t do it well as it would be too difficult. I think they piece meal the comtent for individual dlc.

Reactions: 4
So her unpopular opinion is wanting a good game that's not broken? Yeah that sounds wild

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm getting really annoyed with Sims Youtubers branding themselves as expert Sims players when they are clearly not.
Most of them don't even know what each pack comes with and literally read out of EA's page when making a tier list of the best pack. It shows how little they care when they get everything for free and it also shows that they only play the game when recording. You're not a Sims expert just because you decided to film yourself playing.
I agree, I can think of so many creators that claim they are an expert in this game and don‘t know basic tit about it!

Reactions: 3
This might be a silly question but I'm just curious how people found out about James and Deli when they first started dating? Like was it something she announced or did people slowly figure it out? I haven't really watched her since when she was with someone else

Reactions: 2
This might be a silly question but I'm just curious how people found out about James and Deli when they first started dating? Like was it something she announced or did people slowly figure it out? I haven't really watched her since when she was with someone else
They announced it on Instagram posting pictures together on each of their pages. There was also a hint in one of Deli's videos where an arm reaches in to pet Bowser.

Reactions: 4
I had a feeling long before the announcement because they used to collab and visit each other often, and they bounced off each other really well. The chemistry was there. After becoming official the chemistry left lol. Guess the honeymoon phase is over. They don’t even collab anymore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.