Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people have already mentioned him in the previous threads but I absolutely love Devon Bumpkin - he doesn't get a lot of views at all and doesn't have that many subs either but his personality is amazing, he's funny and sassy, he makes great characters and his builds are really good. I find his videos super relaxing as I don't get attacked with obnoxious edits every 3 seconds. Highly recommend giving him a watch!
I like Devon's videos, but his videos can be SO LONG that by the end I forget what he was speaking about at the beginning

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like Devon's videos, but his videos can be SO LONG that by the end I forget what he was speaking about at the beginning
I watched one of his videos and I agree - he had real potential but his video was way too long for me to commit to watching more

Reactions: 2
Dan edits like he has no fear of being fired. I saw someone ask Kayla in a stream about Dan's editing and rather than saying something like I know he misses stuff sometimes I might have to fire him haha jokes she put it on herself by saying don't talk about it I hate being reminded that I've made mistakes. It's his job to edit out your mistakes.
I suppose he doesn't have a fear of being fired. Imagine hiring and then firing your spouse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was my point he does a poor job because he knows he will not get fired but you would think he would care about how his wife feels about how she is portrayed. I would want to do the best job I could so that people don't make comments about why I got the job or upset the person I love. I'm probably weird but if my husband made me look bad in my job I'd have no problem in telling him to sort things out or be fired.

Reactions: 9
That was my point he does a poor job because he knows he will not get fired but you would think he would care about how his wife feels about how she is portrayed. I would want to do the best job I could so that people don't make comments about why I got the job or upset the person I love. I'm probably weird but if my husband made me look bad in my job I'd have no problem in telling him to sort things out or be fired.
Exactly. He literally just needs to make sure she’s not repeating herself in the video. It’s not like we’re expecting seriously complex editing on every lilsimsie video. The whole reason I like her videos is bc they aren’t over edited and loud to begin with.

speaking of bad editing steph0sims is still working on her high school video almost 3 months since it released and making sure to put in a dream reference to be funny and topical 🙄. Make sure to subscribe to her patron too for high quality consistency content (obvious sarcasm)
1665154755505.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly this. Sorry I'm being vulgar, but don't tit where you eat:ROFLMAO: If you've got problems telling your spouse you're not ok with his work he gets paid for by you... well... maybe you should hire someone else instead? But are you going to fire your spouse who moved continents for you? I mean, not like that's an excuse to do a tit job but it could defo make things awkward

The only thing I can think of with dans editing is that he is overwhelmed with how much editing he has to do. Editing and uploading and all of the behind the scenes stuff is the time consuming part of being a YTer. So maybe he is just overwhelmed by the content. Especially when she pre-records and he has multiple videos to edit in a short amount of time. I watch his streams from time to time and he seems like such a genuinely nice guy. I can’t help but feel he’s just overwhelmed with the amount of content she has him edit on top of everything else that he does for her.

Reactions: 7
I used to watch lilsimsie's streams in the background and she seemed really reluctant to tell people about Dan's twitch channel. When she mentioned him streaming and people asked for his twitch she'd go all "oh you guys wouldn't like it, he's playing dead by daylight not the sims"

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Steph0sims high school review was complete ass to the shock of no one. I'm glad she didn't pretend to enjoy the pack completely but her entire Trisha Paytas enters Riverdale plotline along with euphoria references throw in there is just her making tit jokes that barely land for 20 minutes straight. It wasn't even a good review because she barely explained what playing the pack was actually like and focused on her dumb storyline. She doesn't do anything actually interesting in the Sims and relies on references to make a mess of a video about a pack that came out 3 months ago that definitely didn't need a lot to go over. Even a few years ago she at least tried different things but now its just boring pack reviews and a mod video thrown in every once in awhile. She didn't even link her patreon which still has nothing notable besides being able to view that trash video a day early. The video hasn't even hit 10k views yet after 3 hours and most her other videos have at least 200k views so I think her channel is going to slowly start to die soon.

She’s the only one of the bigger simmers that I’ve never subscribed to. Her videos are just way to chaotic and immature for me

Reactions: 4
She’s the only one of the bigger simmers that I’ve never subscribed to. Her videos are just way to chaotic and immature for me
If you watch some of her older videos she wasn’t like that at all. She deleted most her sims 3 videos but even her big sister challenge she was speaking at a normal calmer tone and didn’t try to force out anything to be funny. Even some of her later house builds she would show more of her personality she has now but it wasn’t so overbearing and forced like it is now. I guess she’s similar to Plumbella where they’re obviously trying way too hard to be quirky and chaotic.

Reactions: 5
11BC75C5-72B2-4FE3-9F50-D4D29DC10596.jpeg

Full disclosure - haven’t watched the video yet so maybe the title is misleading. But as soon as this popped up in my feed, I rolled my eyes. Clare did the exact same thing for this same generation in her own NSB challenge.

I don’t expect Kelsey to know or remember every detail for someone else’s series, but this is far from the first time she’s “accidentally” copied directly from someone else’s content. Specifically she’s taken a lot of…inspiration from Clare’s NSB challenge.

View attachment 1635464

Full disclosure - haven’t watched the video yet so maybe the title is misleading. But as soon as this popped up in my feed, I rolled my eyes. Clare did the exact same thing for this same generation in her own NSB challenge.

I don’t expect Kelsey to know or remember every detail for someone else’s series, but this is far from the first time she’s “accidentally” copied directly from someone else’s content. Specifically she’s taken a lot of…inspiration from Clare’s NSB challenge.
Her NSB challenge is definitely heavily "inspired" by Clare's NSB. I know Kelsey mentions Clare's version as an inspiration in like one of the first few episodes but like I agree with you that sometimes the inspiration wanders into coping territory for sure.

I've only seen two simmers complete the nsb challenge that's clare and neecxle there's probably more but it's ten gens which is too much fir mist simstubers. I find Kelsey supper irritating and I know I'm supposed to be all it's OK if you break a rule because it's about enjoying the game but it really bugs me when she doesn't play the challenge by the rules. I also know that Kayla has said that it does not bother her if people don't follow all the rules which just tells me that she never play tested her own challenge and is saying that so she has an excuse when she does something wrong.

Reactions: 3
Have any of the simmers discussed here been invited to the Sims Summit event soon? I’ve saw a few creators post their invites. I only recognise spring sims who posted theirs.

Reactions: 1
Her NSB challenge is definitely heavily "inspired" by Clare's NSB. I know Kelsey mentions Clare's version as an inspiration in like one of the first few episodes but like I agree with you that sometimes the inspiration wanders into coping territory for sure.
I remember when she did red gen and she accidentally called her sim Scarlett which was NOT the name of her sim but WAS the name of Clare’s red gen 😂😂

I did watch the episode and as usual it was a lot of squeaking, sweet baby angels and baby voice. Nothing interesting at all.

I saw her reply to LaurenZSide’s tweet about videos getting less views because of the algorithm suppressing them and I was like, girl, it’s not the algorithm: your videos are BORING. Every episode of her NSB is exactly the same.
Orange gen is a great way to get out of the habit of playing a perfect sim because they’re evil and a criminal etc. but she still played Fox as a sweet baby Angel who went to university and was literally never evil. I don’t know why I still bother watching 😂

I saw her reply to LaurenZSide’s tweet about videos getting less views because of the algorithm suppressing them and I was like, girl, it’s not the algorithm: your videos are BORING. Every episode of her NSB is exactly the same.
Nothing against LaurenZside but searching for this tweet without needing to log into Twitter yields results of her saying this same thing multiple times for the past 3+ years. If you are complaining about your videos not being picked up by the algorithm, to the point you have to apologize for bringing it up so often, then maybe you need to chance up your content? Her channel has multiple 1 million view videos in the last couple months. Forgive me if I don't shed any tears for you.

EDIT: She's pulling in 40+ million views a month. I have no sympathy that you aren't getting your normal 50 - 60 million. BTW, 40 Million Views at $3 RPM is $120k. How will she survive? :eek:

Last edited:
CBB2C6C8-9022-4779-B15D-2613BEAAF983.png
00B3A81F-B9AD-4AEC-9221-D2025412CC0A.png
i just wanna know how many of her followers entertain her doing really unfunny tit like this 😂 someone has to be telling her how cute and funny and quirky it is. imagine a 30 something year old asking her boyfriend to record this and posting it on instagram. maybe i’m just boring

Reactions: 10
i just wanna know how many of her followers entertain her doing really unfunny tit like this 😂 someone has to be telling her how cute and funny and quirky it is. imagine a 30 something year old asking her boyfriend to record this and posting it on instagram. maybe i’m just boring
Nah it's cringe as duck. I'm 27 and I do dance in a cringe way to make my husband laugh but I don't bleeping ask him to film me and post it online 💀 It's so embarrassing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.