Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have decided that deli’s vlogs are hilarious if you commit to the idea that they are parodies a la Spinal Tap.
Thats the only way to get through them because they are so completely asinine. She just yammers away about nothing and it’s so cringey! Pretty sure my soul left my body when she start talking about how dogs and “catsies” have their lives together.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ended up finding Deli's house, the people who had owned it before made it look so nice!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh she really went for the swimsuit thumbnail :oops:

View attachment 1597615

"I don't wanna sound like I'm complaining" *manages to complain for 5 minutes about how difficult it is to be motivated for work and how there's just not enough hours in a day*

Well this is a great vlog start. Plus she has food on her face, guess that's what happens when she forgets to look at herself in the camera every 30sec...

My god, literally taken from the video, I'm not kidding :
"What's new ? Mmmmh well I did a workout this morning, and my period is due in 3 days"

Me throwing the first clothes I find to go get my mail
Deligracy : is this a look or what ?
She calls it fancy, I'm dyinggg
View attachment 1597734

Alert, we are leaving the house !! This is not a drill !! 😵
View attachment 1597748

Eheheh, she left a visible road sign you guys 🧐
Is she ill or something? She's always on her period

Reactions: 7
I don't care how nice the beach is, you couldn't pay me to live like that. Packed in like sardines on a teeny tiny lot. And just one bathroom? That must be fun to share. If you asked me to tell you what kind of house Deligracy would buy, it would this. Sacrificing the practical stuff like space and a decent backyard for her poor dog, for something trendy like a beach adjacent house that she can brag about. 1.4 million is a lot of money to spend on essentially a starter home because eventually that tiny house is going to grate on their nerves. Constantly on top of each other, can't get away from each other, dog always underfoot. I give them 5 years and they'll either break up, lose the house or move.

Also, I really hope they got a fixed mortgage because if they didn't, they are in for a hell of a ride when interest rates hike to combat inflation. At current rates, they could pay over 5k a month to live in that shoebox. 😬

Reactions: 4
I don't care how nice the beach is, you couldn't pay me to live like that. Packed in like sardines on a teeny tiny lot. And just one bathroom? That must be fun to share. If you asked me to tell you what kind of house Deligracy would buy, it would this. Sacrificing the practical stuff like space and a decent backyard for her poor dog, for something trendy like a beach adjacent house that she can brag about. 1.4 million is a lot of money to spend on essentially a starter home because eventually that tiny house is going to grate on their nerves. Constantly on top of each other, can't get away from each other, dog always underfoot. I give them 5 years and they'll either break up, lose the house or move.

Also, I really hope they got a fixed mortgage because if they didn't, they are in for a hell of a ride when interest rates hike to combat inflation. At current rates, they could pay over 5k a month to live in that shoebox. 😬
Shocked at how much it is! 😳😳

Reactions: 2
Shocked at how much it is! 😳😳
Well, it depends on how much the put down and what rate they got when they bought the house. $5k a month is with 20% down and current market rates. In all honesty, I highly doubt Deli and James had $280,000 to put down. You only need to put down 5% in some cases, which means payments would be even higher. How do they afford the lifestyle they have? 5k for the house, 2k for a Tesla, 1k for groceries.

That’s an absolutely absurd amount of money for a house like that. I had a look at a few other houses the same price in similar areas and you could get 2 story ones overlooking the beach or with a massive backyard or basically beachfront houses… what a weird choice they’ve made

That’s an absolutely absurd amount of money for a house like that. I had a look at a few other houses the same price in similar areas and you could get 2 story ones overlooking the beach or with a massive backyard or basically beachfront houses… what a weird choice they’ve made
I bet they got caught up in FOMO when the housing market went crazy. I heard that 82% of Millennials have at least one significant regret about the home they purchased. Total guess here, but I bet lockdowns + large breed dog in an apartment + rents going up made them make a rash decision and they bought whatever they could get their hands on. With everything they have purchased in the last year, I would love to know their debt to income ratio. It has to be high.

Deli is nooooot normal. “It’s three days until my period” can she talk about nothing else?

and then complaining that she needs to wake up earlier because there arent enough hours to do her job then drives off for a coffee when she could make one at home (I presume the ever struggling Deli has an expensive coffee machine).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I looked it up a bit and apparently they did get it for a higher price than normal, AND the house was on sale for 1.300.000 in June 2021 and they ended up buying it like a week after for 100k more. Man if I wanted to buy a house I'd spend more than a week to think about it... and they really wanted it if they offered 100k more to have it (which was overpriced).

If it was me buying a house, I definitely wouldn't have gone for a little house with a tiny garden, especially with a big dog. I guess prices are insanely high there and Deligracy probably wanted to be superrrr close to the beach and she wanted a safe neighborhood. :unsure:

Deli is nooooot normal. “It’s three days until my period” can she talk about nothing else?

and then complaining that she needs to wake up earlier because there arent enough hours to do her job then drives off for a coffee when she could make one at home (I presume the ever struggling Deli has an expensive coffee machine).
And then she says that she won't be out for coffee too much because she should be working instead 😂
She even asked James if he wanted to go out for coffee but he said no because he had to work, and SHE had to work as well but still decided to go out and relax. I cannot imagine this kind of behaviour not being a problem for James.

AND THEN she ends the video with her complaining again about having to work and not being motivated. 💀

• Haha
I looked it up a bit and apparently they did get it for a higher price than normal, AND the house was on sale for 1.300.000 in June 2021 and they ended up buying it like a week after for 100k more. Man if I wanted to buy a house I'd spend more than a week to think about it... and they really wanted it if they offered 100k more to have it (which was overpriced).

If it was me buying a house, I definitely wouldn't have gone for a little house with a tiny garden, especially with a big dog. I guess prices are insanely high there and Deligracy probably wanted to be superrrr close to the beach and she wanted a safe neighborhood. :unsure:

And then she says that she won't be out for coffee too much because she should be working instead 😂
She even asked James if he wanted to go out for coffee but he said no because he had to work, and SHE had to work as well but still decided to go out and relax. I cannot imagine this kind of behaviour not being a problem for James.

AND THEN she ends the video with her complaining again about having to work and not being motivated. 💀
She just seems so unhappy, complaining that she needs to still make a thumbnail and go for a walk, if these are her daunting tasks she’s made her world way too small.

Reactions: 10
She just seems so unhappy, complaining that she needs to still make a thumbnail and go for a walk, if these are her daunting tasks she’s made her world way too small.
I'm not trying to unvalid Deli's "depressed" feelings she gets sometimes, but if I had her life, man I think I'd be pretty satisfied. I'm not saying those things I'm listing give you a perfect life but they certainly do help to make it better, and Deligracy complains way too much for someone with that life.

She owns a nice house in a great/safe neighborhood
She has the cute dog she's always wanted
She has a great boyfriend (at least he seems to be great...)
She doesn't have a stressful job/boss or stressful work hours
She likes staying home and she gets to work from home with a job that is supposedly her favourite videogame and doesn't have to deal with annoying coworkers/clients/difficult hours/having to wake up at 6/commute to work with lots of traffic...
She is financially comfortable (or is in huge debt lol, but I don't think that'd happen with James around)
She has a lot of free time to workout, cook great food, go for walks on the beach...
If she wasn't happy with her job, I'm sure James would totally be fine with being the sole breadwinner for a while while she finds a new activity she enjoys doing

Yes her channel is failing but let's be honest it's all her own fault for not listening to what people want and for being lazy af. If she wanted to she could have a super successful channel, she just doesn't want to put any effort in that. She's lazy and doesn't want to work.
Her latest vlog really annoyed me. She literally showed us a day in her life, and it started by her complaining because she had to film a video, then ignoring that and going for coffee, and then coming back home and complaining again at dinner time, saying she filmed a crappy video but is still going to post it. Let's not forget she edited and watched that content and she didn't see a problem with her complaining for half the video.
Literally surprised pikachu face material :
*drives to the coffee shop and thrift store instead of working* "Oh my god there's just not enough hours in the day to film videos"
*knows her video is crappy but still posts it* "I don't understand why I'm not getting views bouboubou"

I feel like she's creating her own problems by being lazy and not financially responsible :censored:

Reactions: 8
literally biggest eye roll at deligracys new video when she goes in to play as cassandra and it brings her to the trailer lot where her girlfriend lives and she’s so confused about it talking about how it somehow must be connected to bring you to that lot ?? what?? she was just visiting the trailer lot.. and even with people explaining to her in the comments that it says she’s at that lot so that’s where it’ll load into and there’s an option for her to go home if she wanted to edit in build mode and she’s literally replying to those comments saying she thinks it’s linked to the trailer somehow - why would that be the case ?? why is she so fu**ing dim she’s been playing this game for almost a decade and doesn’t know the most basic things about it

Delis now on instagram complaining about pms AND lactose intolerance, how does James put up with that constant whinging

• Angry
She probably spent the day under that blanket, eating chocolate, farting and crying to James to bring her everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have never known a person who is so bad at managing their lactose intolerance. Srsly!

It’s not hard, for duck’s sake!

Reactions: 5
Idk about their house but what if Deli and James were actually secret EA employees. That would explain where all there income is from and Deli's laziness with putting out any meaningful content. I'm joking but that would honestly be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.