Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk about their house but what if Deli and James were actually secret EA employees. That would explain where all there income is from and Deli's laziness with putting out any meaningful content. I'm joking but that would honestly be hilarious.
I think it has more to do with her merch sales than anything. She's most likely making between $10 and $20 profit on every single sweater she sells. If 1000 people buy her sweaters, she makes $10,000 to $20,000 in profit. You really only need 1000 diehard fans to live comfortably.

Reactions: 5
Hmmm…possible confirmation that Deli reads this thread: the video that exposed her house location is no longer up. Unless someone else lurks here and told her. Guess it’s back to boring vlogs inside the house.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be surprised if she reads this thread. She said before that she likes reading gossip forums.

If that’s the case, glad we could be of help. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be surprised if she reads this thread. She said before that she likes reading gossip forums.

If that’s the case, glad we could be of help. 😆
If that’s the case. Deli, shut the duck up about your period and stomach problems will you? I promise you no one will miss you talking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmmm…possible confirmation that Deli reads this thread: the video that exposed her house location is no longer up. Unless someone else lurks here and told her. Guess it’s back to boring vlogs inside the house.
Oh boy, can't wait for the gastrointestinal distress Sims video and the complaining vlogs. So much fun to watch! She could avoid this stuff from happening if she #1 didn't vlog in her neighborhood and #2 actually watched her video before uploading. It's amazing that someone like Deli has to be told multiple times to be careful what she puts on the internet and still manages to screw it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There was at least one comment on the video pointing out that she left a visible street sign. I saw it after the video had been up for about 6 hours. I'm wondering if she finally saw it.

I guess we won't be seeing any content from outside the house now from Deli! I would love to see more vlogs of the area without obviously giving away where she lives.

Blink three times in the next video if you need help James 😜

• Haha
Is there mods/mcc settings that keep sims at certain weights? I know nothing about mods but I’m only asking because I find it so suspicious that Kelsey’s sims always have the same weight. I’m talking about her occult series in particular. Her matriarch is plus size after having 100 babies and yet every single child she has seems to grow up into a super slim adult.
It makes sense with characters like Vlad because the kid obviously inherited his frame but even when she had a baby with Santa, that’s 2 plus size sims creating a child which means it’s very likely to be a plus size sim but no… he was very skinny.
Idk. I just find it strange 😂

Reactions: 1
Is there mods/mcc settings that keep sims at certain weights? I know nothing about mods but I’m only asking because I find it so suspicious that Kelsey’s sims always have the same weight. I’m talking about her occult series in particular. Her matriarch is plus size after having 100 babies and yet every single child she has seems to grow up into a super slim adult.
It makes sense with characters like Vlad because the kid obviously inherited his frame but even when she had a baby with Santa, that’s 2 plus size sims creating a child which means it’s very likely to be a plus size sim but no… he was very skinny.
Idk. I just find it strange 😂
I don't know if there's a mod for that but she could be editing the bodies in cas individually

Reactions: 1
There was at least one comment on the video pointing out that she left a visible street sign. I saw it after the video had been up for about 6 hours. I'm wondering if she finally saw it.
Oh my god 😂 I can see her panicking after reading that comment and going to James and him being like "oh my god I told you to be more careful !!". Okay knowing that multiple people on the internet now know your address can't be fun though, oof 💀

I guess now that the video is gone I can say it : who is so dumb to film a road sign 20 meters away from their house ??? We asked for vlogs in the city, not literally in front of your house 💀 She must have had a heart attack when she was what the road sign was, bless her soul 😬

Reactions: 10
Oh my god 😂 I can see her panicking after reading that comment and going to James and him being like "oh my god I told you to be more careful !!". Okay knowing that multiple people on the internet now know your address can't be fun though, oof 💀

I guess now that the video is gone I can say it : who is so dumb to film a road sign 20 meters away from their house ??? We asked for vlogs in the city, not literally in front of your house 💀 She must have had a heart attack when she was what the road sign was, bless her soul 😬
Very dumb, hopefully no one actually turns up to her house! 😬

Reactions: 6
The good thing is, an average viewer doesn't usually dissect videos this way. I wouldn't have even noticed if @Charlene78 hadn't pointed it out.
I was curious about the price because, with real estate, it's always interesting to see what you get for a certain amount of money. As for the security issue, I have no interest in lurking around their house, especially not from another side of the planet. Let's hope no one else would either.

The good thing is, an average viewer doesn't usually dissect videos this way. I wouldn't have even noticed if @Charlene78 hadn't pointed it out.
I was curious about the price because, with real estate, it's always interesting to see what you get for a certain amount of money. As for the security issue, I have no interest in lurking around their house, especially not from another side of the planet. Let's hope no one else would either.
Nice area they live in however I wouldn't spend over a mil for a house like they got!

Reactions: 4
What kills me is most vloggers I watch are fairly good at filming outside in their own backyard without giving any potential giveaways for where they live. I never saw the video but it should be fairly easy for someone making content as long as Deli has to notice and fix these mistakes. But I agree she should just focus on city life since that actually seems interesting. She can show us her going shopping for expensive clothes and organic groceries in person instead of just posting about it constantly.

She can show us her going shopping for expensive clothes and organic groceries in person instead of just posting about it constantly.
But she does online shopping and her veggies are delivered to her 💀

But yeah personally I'd love to see Australian grocery stores, prices, and also see what she buys every week, like a groceries haul, that's the boring content I want !!

That's it, I think Deli has found the most boring content she could do, with the least amount of work possible, like not even trying kind of work. A video where she shows her most downloaded builds on the gallery... You know what, I'll say it, she deserves her channel to die at this point :rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Dan's editing on lilsimsie's videos is horrible. There have been so many times where he lives in a bit where she says something twice in a row when it was obviously supposed to be edited out. I presume the first time she messed up something and started again but you think he would be able to notice that and fix it instead of leaving it in. In her video today he did that during a sponsored segment and while I don't think it's a big deal you'd usually want proper editing on that segment considering you have to talk about certain point for it. It happens so often and since we know all he does is edit her videos and stream dead by daylight its kind of embarrassing he can't even do that right.

Reactions: 11
No way... NO WAY :rolleyes:💀 I hoped I would never have to see one of these stupid videos again. I haven't watched, but if she does the counting thing I'm out :cautious:

No way... NO WAY :rolleyes:💀 I hoped I would never have to see one of these stupid videos again. I haven't watched, but if she does the counting thing I'm out :cautious:
Well, I watched it. I really don't understand how these kind of videos are supposed to be entertaining in the first place and she somehow made it even less so 💀 At least she didn't do the counting thing, I'll give her that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.