Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow and she bought the most expensive one too, 3345AU$ !!! And of course you have to subscribe for 59AU$ per month for full access 😂 😭

It always surprises me to be honest 💀

Oh my god who caaaares you're gonna end up not posting anyway !!
View attachment 1596523
And she still argues she has no money to renovate but has money to spend on a new car, new bike and clothing 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And she still argues she has no money to renovate but has money to spend on a new car, new bike and clothing 🙄
It's so expensive to buy organic veggies you guys, eSpEcIalLly iN AuStrAaLiAa, I can't afford to buy ALL organic products, it's so unfair !!! *proceeds to buy a 3500$ exercise bike*

She still has to redo her entire kitchen and buy her solar panel batteries and instead of coming up with a budget plan and try to save money for that important stuff she goes and buys super expensive tit like that. Who needs a 3500AU$ exercise bike ??? She's 30 but 13 in her head, I swear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see Delis new video talking about her save file that apparently took her 2 years. I imagine building an entire save takes a lot of work and would probably take me a long time, but if all I did was play the Sims, shop for expensive things, and do workouts I'm pretty sure I could have got it done quicker. Especially since she only did the three base game worlds and the rest of the packs seem to be untouched. I didn't bother looking at her sims she made but I'm sure there's lots of drama and scandal between them, which I really am not interested in the way Deli creates her storylines since she does the same thing constantly in her lps. If it actually took 2 years to do that I think it shows just how much effort Deli seems to put in to her main source of income.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Delis new video talking about her save file that apparently took her 2 years. I imagine building an entire save takes a lot of work and would probably take me a long time, but if all I did was play the Sims, shop for expensive things, and do workouts I'm pretty sure I could have got it done quicker. Especially since she only did the three base game worlds and the rest of the packs seem to be untouched. I didn't bother looking at her sims she made but I'm sure there's lots of drama and scandal between them, which I really am not interested in the way Deli creates her storylines since she does the same thing constantly in her lps. If it actually took 2 years to do that I think it shows just how much effort Deli seems to put in to her main source of income.
It's not her save file. It's Charly Pancakes'. Like she would ever commit to something that requires that much work!

I just can't believe how dim she is. She clicked on Cassandra Goth's house (who lives alone) and she wasn't at home. Naturally, the game loads you onto the lot where the sim currently is. So Deli's train of thought is that Cassandra lives on this other lot and she thinks it's some kind of a mystery that she cannot edit the house, while THE HOUSE ISN'T EVEN CASSANDRA'S. And she never figures it out. She thinks Charly Pancakes "did something".

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Didn’t lil Simsie do a save file too? I don’t think hers took that long. I agree, sims 4 is her Full time job. She doesn’t have other games to cover so it should never have taken that long!

Reactions: 3
It's not her save file. It's Charly Pancakes'. Like she would ever commit to something that requires that much work!

I just can't believe how dim she is. She clicked on Cassandra Goth's house (who lives alone) and she wasn't at home. Naturally, the game loads you onto the lot where the sim currently is. So Deli's train of thought is that Cassandra lives on this other lot and she thinks it's some kind of a mystery that she cannot edit the house, while THE HOUSE ISN'T EVEN CASSANDRA'S. And she never figures it out. She thinks Charly Pancakes "did something".
My bad for not watching the video but she shouldn't clickbait it to make it look like she was the one that took two years to make it. I feel bad now bc they probably put more effort into the storylines than Deli ever would. Lilsimsie did videos touring other peoples saves and made sure to put into the title that it was somebody else's and not hers. I guess Deli really needs the extra views by making us think she actually did something besides the bare minimum.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
My bad for not watching the video but she shouldn't clickbait it to make it look like she was the one that took two years to make it. I feel bad now bc they probably put more effort into the storylines than Deli ever would. Lilsimsie did videos touring other peoples saves and made sure to put into the title that it was somebody else's and not hers. I guess Deli really needs the extra views by making us think she actually did something besides the bare minimum.
100% she did it on purpose, she often makes clickbaity videos to drive views before eventually changing the title to be more accurate. She did it with a colour wheel mod (iirc) and made it seem like it was an actual game update before eventually adding “mod” to the title. Shameless clickbaiting crap. Don’t feel bad for falling for it, feel glad you didn’t give her the views she was fishing for!

Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion but I couldn’t care less for builds, Sims, and save files being base game. Given how bad the base game is by itself and how much the game changers promote new packs, I really doubt that most Simmers of all ages play entirely base game.

Reactions: 4
Deli’s constant body shots are irritating. I get she’s proud and she worked hard but every day! I don’t think her main priority was mental health
Oh she really went for the swimsuit thumbnail :oops:

Screenshot 2022-09-22 at 19-17-32 Abonnements - YouTube.png

"I don't wanna sound like I'm complaining" *manages to complain for 5 minutes about how difficult it is to be motivated for work and how there's just not enough hours in a day*

Well this is a great vlog start. Plus she has food on her face, guess that's what happens when she forgets to look at herself in the camera every 30sec...

My god, literally taken from the video, I'm not kidding :
"What's new ? Mmmmh well I did a workout this morning, and my period is due in 3 days"

Me throwing the first clothes I find to go get my mail
Deligracy : is this a look or what ?
She calls it fancy, I'm dyinggg
Screenshot 2022-09-22 at 20-00-47 Coffee Gardening and Swimwear.png

Alert, we are leaving the house !! This is not a drill !! 😵
Screenshot 2022-09-22 at 20-07-10 Coffee Gardening and Swimwear.png

Eheheh, she left a visible road sign you guys 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I have decided that deli’s vlogs are hilarious if you commit to the idea that they are parodies a la Spinal Tap.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god you guys, I found Deligracy's actual house/address.... 💀 Obviously I'm not gonna share the information, but I'm 100% sure, and she bought it for 1 400 000AU$.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god you guys, I found Deligracy's actual house/address.... 💀 Obviously I'm not gonna share the information, but I'm 100% sure, and she bought it for 1 400 000AU$.
I found it too. Guess James was right about being cautious. 🤣

• Haha
I found it too. Guess James was right about being cautious. 🤣
Hahaha, it's crazy how she never goes out and the one time she does we can find her address 😂 She's not very smart... Yeah now we understand why James didn't want outside footage 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
But their location is great. And honestly, that kitchen doesn’t look old like she says. Some people have everything and still aren’t satisfied.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.