Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if there's a mod for that but she could be editing the bodies in cas individually
Nah he was that weight as soon as he aged up. Unless she aged him up off camera, slimmed him down, and then aged him back down again to age him up in the video which is a lot of effort šŸ˜‚

Nah he was that weight as soon as he aged up. Unless she aged him up off camera, slimmed him down, and then aged him back down again to age him up in the video which is a lot of effort šŸ˜‚
Plus Kelsey usually has her sim cook from the special recipes that having the healthy lifestyle opens up.

Reactions: 1
But she does online shopping and her veggies are delivered to her šŸ’€

But yeah personally I'd love to see Australian grocery stores, prices, and also see what she buys every week, like a groceries haul, that's the boring content I want !!

That's it, I think Deli has found the most boring content she could do, with the least amount of work possible, like not even trying kind of work. A video where she shows her most downloaded builds on the gallery... You know what, I'll say it, she deserves her channel to die at this point :rolleyes:
I'm from Australia but would love to see grocery hauls! I'd love to know what veg Deli buys since she does have a garden. Also love to know how expensive her shop is since she buys everything organic!

Reactions: 3
Plus Kelsey usually has her sim cook from the special recipes that having the healthy lifestyle opens up.
This may be slightly ot but Kelseyā€™s What i eat in a day video from a few years ago was frighteningly low calorie, and from her buzzfeed days she always spouted misinformed tit like ā€œthis vegan challenge has me eating carbs, I guess Iā€™ll have to make up for it with more cardioā€. I donā€™t watch her sims videos (I find her unwatchable) but Iā€™ve heard she makes them eat salad so they donā€™t gain weight?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
This may be slightly ot but Kelseyā€™s What i eat in a day video from a few years ago was frighteningly low calorie, and from her buzzfeed days she always spouted misinformed tit like ā€œthis vegan challenge has me eating carbs, I guess Iā€™ll have to make up for it with more cardioā€. I donā€™t watch her sims videos (I find her unwatchable) but Iā€™ve heard she makes them eat salad so they donā€™t gain weight?
Yeah, the salad was a thing from her original 100 Baby challenge for Buzzfeed. She tried to play it off as a cheap food to make but it was definitely more for the weight loss.

Reactions: 3
Satchonsims and pixelade are even worse than ass kissing game changers. I am so sick of having their videos recommended when all they do is witch about the same thing over and over again. Sims 4 isn't some masterpiece but making videos talking about how the Sims 4 is dying when it is very much still successful is lame and even lazier than the ass kissing game changers that at least play the game and make content on it rather than making the Sims clickbait videos over and over again and not even bringing up anything new
Screenshot 2022-09-25 155832.png
Screenshot 2022-09-25 155800.png
Screenshot 2022-09-25 155612.png

Reactions: 7
Satchonsims and pixelade are even worse than ass kissing game changers. I am so sick of having their videos recommended when all they do is witch about the same thing over and over again. Sims 4 isn't some masterpiece but making videos talking about how the Sims 4 is dying when it is very much still successful is lame and even lazier than the ass kissing game changers that at least play the game and make content on it rather than making the Sims clickbait videos over and over again and not even bringing up anything new
It's far, far easier to criticise than create. Especially when you don't even need to create new criticisms, you just repeat the old ones, ad nauseam.

So, I would like to show some appreciation to first Whiny Brit, who is playing the ancient Sims games Bustin' Out and The Urbz for Playstation 2, both of which I had almost forgotten about, and it had been a delightful trip down memory lane for me, watching her fumble her way through the game in much the same manner I did as a teenager. Gosh, those graphics were terrible! But the nostalgia factor was through the roof, and she is very faithful and regular with the updates! (I would like to see someone do the same for Sims Medieval, which was a gloriously mental game, almost superior to Sims 3 itself.)

And also appreciation to James Turner, who seems to have got a new lease of life with his most recent Lets' Play, and is weaving a dramatic and interesting story with the character he created for the High School pack. Instead of moaning about the janky Whims/Fears systems and the broken romatic interactions, he's quietly incorporated their very brokenness into the Lets' Play and has made the characters into emotionally fragile, jealous nutcases, which makes the inexplicable madness of the Wants/Fears almost believable . It's very entertaining. He is also very regular with his updates, which is appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
James 'I'm not going to make this the whole video about this one specific thing Turner', just did that yet again with Sydney. I do like his content but there's a want in him and it stinks. He's only just a tad more tolerable than his other half. Why are all simmers annoyingly obvious this past year. I've stepped back from watching as much content as I used to but I do find myself gravitating to samejs content. I skipped the whole star wars pack because I don't care for SW, can someone please explain his obsession with batuu? If I have to hear "ohhh batuu" one more time :rolleyes:

I don't know if anyone has ever mentioned this but james laugh reminds me of crusty the clown like I don't mean that in a horrible way, it makes me laugh but yeah I can't unhear it. Can anyone recommend some new simmers please, I like the rags to riches style of series. Anyone [new] doing that atm?

Reactions: 4
I like James I like the fact he just goes with what happens and kinda adapts the storyline to what's going on in the game rather than trying to force a storyline that exists in his head. He has a very similar play style to me so that's probably why I like him. The baatu thing is because he genuinely likes the build buy and its become a standing joke that he points out any baatu build buy. I like a lot of the build buy too luckily I'm not a simstuber and nobody complains about what I put in my builds haha.

Reactions: 6
I like James I like the fact he just goes with what happens and kinda adapts the storyline to what's going on in the game rather than trying to force a storyline that exists in his head.
Same. I can see why some people donā€™t like him, but I appreciate that he really goes with the flow and lets whatever happens drive his game for the most part. Like in that one episode when he accidentally killed 8 or so Sims during a party, he reshifted the focus of the LP to bringing them back. He never takes the easy way out, which I like. And in a community that tends to favour skinny white female Sims, I respect that Jamesā€™s Sims are usually pretty diverse.

Kinda funny that in a game with a more female-dominated player base that my favourite Simmers are men (though I guess CallMeKevin isnā€™t really a Simmer).

Reactions: 4
Nice area they live in however I wouldn't spend over a mil for a house like they got!
Unfortunately thatā€™s standard house price for the area she lives, you pay for the postcode not the house/land size around here!
I grew up, and still live in, the next suburb over from Deli & James, and as a local it was very easy to figure out where she lived based on her Instagram stories of the beach and her sims house layout lol

Unfortunately thatā€™s standard house price for the area she lives, you pay for the postcode not the house/land size around here!
I grew up, and still live in, the next suburb over from Deli & James, and as a local it was very easy to figure out where she lived based on her Instagram stories of the beach and her sims house layout lol
Very true, I am from a small town so these prices are crazy to me!

Reactions: 2
11064932-79D3-49D6-9370-868879E62EBF.png

Not once has she spoken to a doctor about this, yet every single month this is bad enough for her to complain on social and take time off work. If your pms is so debilitating you canā€™t mix dough, GO TO THE DOCTOR.

Reactions: 12
GO TO THE DOCTOR.
Does anyone else feel like this is attention seeking behavior? Every how many weeks Deli can post about it and people will give her nice comments and sympathy. It's like a convenient excuse she can deploy any time she needs it.

Youtube is a job and a business for many creators. I know 6 months pregnant Youtubers who are prerecording for when the baby arrives. I know Youtubers who are moving soon and are prerecording to make sure their audience has something while they are away. I know creators who bust their ass prerecording for the week of Thanksgiving (USA) until after New Years so they can spend the holidays with their family. If Deli tracks her period and knows it is coming, why doesn't she make a couple videos extra? She knew James's parents were coming, did she prerecord for that? It seems like "woe is me, my life is so hard" attention seeking behavior to me. Then again, I have friends who have endometriosis and complain less than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have flare ups with stomach pains/periods/on going issues I won't bog us all down with and right now I am having a time where it is getting a little uncomfortable. My pain threshold is quite high due to years of an ongoing battle with doctors. Right now I have a hot water bottle in my work bag so I can carry on and keep everything ticking. It isn't the most comfortable way to do things but I can't just cancel work.

• Sad
honestly I get it, I get PMS bad, I feel drained and get so irritable. But if she has to miss work every month because of it she needs to see a doctor, and I suspect she doesnā€™t because she knows she plays it up a bit.

Reactions: 8
Every time deli complains about her period I canā€™t help but think of most other working women who donā€™t have the option of being able to take time off due to severe pms. Iā€™m not saying that deli should have to work through it (nobody should) but it seems ignorant to complain about not being able to work when so many people donā€™t have that option and have to work through it regardless of symptoms.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.