Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 129$ swimsuit Deligracy just posted... is not it..... 💀
The top is fine, just a regular shape I guess. But the bottom is kind of… banana hammocky? It looks like it could fit more than a “hooha”.

The skirt she got on Depop is quite nice, though.

Reactions: 5
Deli’s constant body shots are irritating. I get she’s proud and she worked hard but every day! I don’t think her main priority was mental health - nothing wrong with wanting to look slimmer but just own it, don’t pretend it was for anxiety and better periods when you’re posting your half naked body every day and still skipping just as much work as before because of mental health/period.

Reactions: 8
Deli’s constant body shots are irritating. I get she’s proud and she worked hard but every day! I don’t think her main priority was mental health - nothing wrong with wanting to look slimmer but just own it, don’t pretend it was for anxiety and better periods when you’re posting your half naked body every day and still skipping just as much work as before because of mental health/period.
I think she's very excited having her old body back

I actually don’t mind the swimsuit but the shorts and skirt seem like they’re straight out of 2018 when everyone wore those clothes (at least in America). The skirt just looks off to me idk.

Reactions: 7
I actually don’t mind the swimsuit but the shorts and skirt seem like they’re straight out of 2018 when everyone wore those clothes (at least in America). The skirt just looks off to me idk.
Agreed. In my opinion she has a really outdated, odd fashion sense especially with all the weird looking designer shoes and dresses she buys. Feels like she’s stuck in 2009-2014.
She’s like a walking millennial stereotype (I’m also a millennial btw) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
funny she’s so worried about her hooha in her bathing suit, I’d be more worried about it in those shorts! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s like a walking millennial stereotype (I’m also a millennial btw) 😂
She really is! Sometimes I feel like I'm annoyed with Deli because she embodies several of the negative stereotypes associated with millennials. Naturally, I would want to sympathize with someone close to my age, but she makes it hard.

Agreed, deli is my age but I just can't with her sense of fashion 👀👀 so cheugy. Im in Melbourne too and it can be a very fashionable place, streetwear in the city is great. Also girl just seems to be CONSTANTLY shopping??? At least she's using depop for once (which is usually stupidly expensive for what it is, just go op shopping - thrifting for Americans) . Reuse, recycle, repair, replace! I know she talks about being environmentally friendly, but really the best way to do so is by BUYING LESS. To each their own, but yeah, I'm going to judge if you then talk about being environmentally conscious. 🙄
I'm pretty obsessed with sustainable fashion tho so I'm side eyeing every influencer who's shopping a lot and not buying secondhand lol.
Although the Sims series is basically the epitome of this, by will wright's design. Work hard in game to earn money to buy more and more and more lmao

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it weird that Clare stopped uploading? I know she's probably close to having her baby or has had her baby but she's been consistent for years. I would have thought she would pre-record content for when she was gone, even just 1 video a week to keep her audience happy. Just leaving your audience with nothing is the kiss of death in some cases.
she posted on her Instagram stories apologising for no uploads or streams but she’s been put on strict bedrest, sorry I don’t have the screenshot and it’s gone now but her baby is due in the next few weeks so it’s understandable. Her health and her babies health comes before anything else

she posted on her Instagram stories apologising for no uploads or streams but she’s been put on strict bedrest, sorry I don’t have the screenshot and it’s gone now but her baby is due in the next few weeks so it’s understandable. Her health and her babies health comes before anything else
i just had a baby 3 weeks ago and i get why she’s either slowed down or stopped. the last few weeks of pregnancy are exhausting and when baby comes you have no time for anything else let alone filming and editing videos and 100% her and babies health comes first

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Deligracy has a new video up, if you want 20 minutes of content where all she says is "is this right ? I hope it's right, I don't know anything !!"
I havent watched this video but this seems guaranteed to get her cancelled, why would you make a video like this without doing research 😭

Deligracy has a new video up, if you want 20 minutes of content where all she says is "is this right ? I hope it's right, I don't know anything !!"
I usually don’t engage with Deli content because she’s boring and the only thing keeping her relevance is this tattle thread

This though. Oh god. I unsubscribed when she was ignorant about Japan in the snowy escape pack. Can someone watch it and report back how ignorant this video is on a scale of 1-10?

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20220921-170412_Instagram.jpg

Saw this on Deli's instagram story. Did she buy a Pelaton? It flashed by so quickly I didn't notice at first.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.