Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We talk alot about what various simstubers do that annoy us but what could say Deli and the others do to make you watch again. Or is a lost cause
I think it's too late for me, I just can't handle Deligracy's personality and "quirks" anymore. To be honest I can barely watch her anymore, I don't watch her sims content except for the intro sometimes and the vlogs are getting on my nerves too. And if all of a sudden her content was interesting and she had a personality switch I'd just think she's being fake af. :unsure:

Reactions: 5
2 minutes in and she’s looked at herself this many times 😂
F3000C7A-C175-4C8F-82A8-6E03046B0841.png
28ADE279-DC22-43B9-8A2B-7FA4D3313F26.png
2BBB723F-8B41-4A73-AA5F-BE02622E7718.png
3255BA50-75C9-4533-8691-E2D7D91E39A0.png
72A9CE74-D229-4F72-BCD3-501653E5181A.png

what the duck sort of reaction video was that?? entire video was deli saying “i know right” “i agree” “riiight?” nodding her head, fake laughing and looking at herself on the cam. that was it. that is the laziest content i’ve ever seen and someone should call her out on that bullshit. the fact she gets paid for tit like that. she infuriates me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
2 minutes in and she’s looked at herself this many times 😂
what the duck sort of reaction video was that?? entire video was deli saying “i know right” “i agree” “riiight?” nodding her head, fake laughing and looking at herself on the cam. that was it. that is the laziest content i’ve ever seen and someone should call her out on that bullshit. the fact she gets paid for tit like that. she infuriates me.
I can't handle it, she's so fake 😤

Reactions: 7
Looks like someone is realizing that their YouTube channel/patreon won’t be sustainable for much longer. Honestly I’m glad she’s trying to have a backup after YouTube but waiting so long and with the way the economy is going I’m worried if she’ll be able to get employment. She would honestly be good at interior design and fashion in general since she has really good taste imo

Attachments

Reactions: 2
that is the laziest content i’ve ever seen and someone should call her out on that bullshit. the fact she gets paid for tit like that. she infuriates me.
I went through all the comments (to be fair, there wasn't a lot), and I only found TWO negative ones. All of these people kissing her ass is insane.

Screenshot 2022-10-15 at 20-30-13 I react to Lilsimsie reacting to my sims pack - YouTube.png

Screenshot 2022-10-15 at 20-30-25 I react to Lilsimsie reacting to my sims pack - YouTube.png

Reactions: 9
We talk alot about what various simstubers do that annoy us but what could say Deli and the others do to make you watch again. Or is a lost cause
LilSimsie - Like somebody said earlier in the thread, her videos are quantity over quality. I'm watching and enjoying her nightmare legacy challenge but the rest of her videos where she builds the same house over and over is a no from me. She just needs new ideas. Oh, and a new editor for sure.

Steph0Sims - Actually upload and stop begging for money when you don't make content worth paying for.

Deli - Quit the humble bragging online and acting QuIrKy. This might be an unpopular opinion, but I really liked her Hampton Falls LP she did. A series where she seemed to have set goals for each episode, so it moved along at a decent pace. I would love to see another series like this.

Reactions: 4
I think it's too late for me, I just can't handle Deligracy's personality and "quirks" anymore. To be honest I can barely watch her anymore, I don't watch her sims content except for the intro sometimes and the vlogs are getting on my nerves too. And if all of a sudden her content was interesting and she had a personality switch I'd just think she's being fake af. :unsure:
I've recently unfollowed her everywhere besides her Deli channel, only because I love seeing her boring vlogs 🤣

LilSimsie - Like somebody said earlier in the thread, her videos are quantity over quality. I'm watching and enjoying her nightmare legacy challenge but the rest of her videos where she builds the same house over and over is a no from me. She just needs new ideas. Oh, and a new editor for sure.

Steph0Sims - Actually upload and stop begging for money when you don't make content worth paying for.

Deli - Quit the humble bragging online and acting QuIrKy. This might be an unpopular opinion, but I really liked her Hampton Falls LP she did. A series where she seemed to have set goals for each episode, so it moved along at a decent pace. I would love to see another series like this.
I believe a lot of people liked Deli's hampton falls lp however I doubt Deli would ever do something like that again. She is always cancelling her lps.

I've been watching Risshella a lot recently she uploads and streams regularly and her let's plays are consistent which I like. She is also responsive to her followers is not overly positive or negative about the game she just seems to enjoy playing. Maybe because she isn't a game changer. Thought I'd throw in a recommendation for a change.

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised Deli hasn't used Pax Aus as an opportunity to do another packing vlog. You know, the one that includes Deli packing her sustainable clothes and awkward scenes of her dancing in a bathrobe or whatever, with no footage of the actual festival. Maybe she combines it with another one of her garden updates, for a total 15 min of quality content.

• Haha
At the risk of repeating myself too much…Kelsey’s NSB challenge is officially unwatchable. I threw on one of the videos for background noise and kept turning the volume lower and lower before turning it off completely. Between her constant shouting at nothing and adding in repetitive sound effects every 15-30 seconds, I honestly can’t take it anymore. Her videos have become the equivalent of an obnoxious, loud, light-up kid’s toy you give to parents you secretly hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm surprised Deli hasn't used Pax Aus as an opportunity to do another packing vlog. You know, the one that includes Deli packing her sustainable clothes and awkward scenes of her dancing in a bathrobe or whatever, with no footage of the actual festival. Maybe she combines it with another one of her garden updates, for a total 15 min of quality content.
paxaus was only like 10 days ago. she has a busy schedule you know, writing out her to do list to remind her to make her partner tea and to do a few squats and make sure she’s in bed at 9pm. oh and to make sure she asks her followers for video ideas another 3 times this week! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At the risk of repeating myself too much…Kelsey’s NSB challenge is officially unwatchable. I threw on one of the videos for background noise and kept turning the volume lower and lower before turning it off completely. Between her constant shouting at nothing and adding in repetitive sound effects every 15-30 seconds, I honestly can’t take it anymore. Her videos have become the equivalent of an obnoxious, loud, light-up kid’s toy you give to parents you secretly hate.
Kelsey couldn't cope with normal game play I'm not sure if he sweet baby angels will survive with how Sims are behaving right now. For instance my well mannered evil sim gets the want to be mean and then has the embarrassed moodlet when she does. Sims are autonomously being mean to one another I had a Sim fight death because she thought her dying spouse was flirting and cheating on her with death. A random arse ghost walked up to my Sim who he didn't know and kissed her neck. She liked it and it may have been the free love nap but autonomy is alive and kicking

• Haha
Sorry but going back a bit re: what we wish simstubers were doing. I actually really like lilsimsies 'can you get rich off...' series, they're generally pretty silly and short and usually explore an aspect of gameplay I don't use (like, simmie capsules). I don't watch any of her regular builds anymore because I hate THAT sofa and I can't stand anymore blue suburbans. I actually like building challenges, and I think I'd watch her again if she started switching things up - if she regularly made varied and daring builds. I also wish she'd just let only 50% of her builds be base game only. They're almost all base game only, and i know all the reasons why, but she makes SO many builds surely people have enough base game ones to last them forever 😂 even 50% is PLENTY. I'd like it if she actually used CC or some weird packs. Like, I just wanna see cool builds.

Deli I can't stand, I'll never watch her. JT I'll watch his next LP probably, I was so disappointed in the high school years gameplay that I just skipped this one. But I'd love him to do more old school building challenges too and really flex his building skills. I'm not talking like 'building in black and white!' gimmicky challenges, but more basic ones where they're like, the style is '... missionary housing', the furniture is 'island', the colour palette is 'green', and the house is a 'vet clinic' in 'del sol Valley'. Yknow? Where they have to integrate disparate things into a cohesive build and try to make it good? Idk.

Reactions: 7
I was watching vixella’s black and white build challenge and the amount of times she said something like “it’s scary because I don’t know what the swatch is!!” like yes… that is the whole point of the challenge

• Haha
I really enjoyed Kelsey's NSB challenge in the beginning but i lost interest after red gen

I really enjoyed Kelsey's NSB challenge in the beginning but i lost interest after red gen
It was the third generation for me, that’s when I really started noticing her annoying habits (mainly screaming over nothing and exaggerating what was happening in the game to suit her storylines, stuff like “OMG they’re SITTING NEXT TO EACH OTHER, they’re still SO IN LOVE ahhhhh” when 2 Sims she directed to have a conversation sat down on a nearby bench to talk).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.