Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only vixella could have made a cc shopping video insufferable to watch with her constant shouting and fake reactions lmao

Reactions: 3
I don't even know what or who state farms is and I couldn't be bothered to watch. Is it just sims streamers reacting to be gifted subs? How much is 500 subs in pounds or dollars
State Farm is an insurance company. Kind of a weird sponsor considering the content she makes lol

Kayla ass kisses the game so much it's so annoying. Anytime someone brings an issue up in her streams she gets so mad and defends it with all her life cus she's friends with the people now. Has anyone noticed she does cc videos only to never use that stuff again? Is she getting paid for those videos

Reactions: 4
Kayla ass kisses the game so much it's so annoying. Anytime someone brings an issue up in her streams she gets so mad and defends it with all her life cus she's friends with the people now. Has anyone noticed she does cc videos only to never use that stuff again? Is she getting paid for those videos
I think she's friends with the guy who made a lot of the cc she uses for videos which I'm guessing is why she keeps promoting it

I don’t think it’s just simsie. No one seems to be performing well atm. Plumbella’s views look down and Vixella’s new CC video isn’t doing well. Only person bucking the trend is SydMac, who puts a lot more effort into her videos.
TBH I can’t bring myself to watch any sims videos at the moment, even when they pop up I feel bored. Just no inspiration to watch them

Just relooked at Steph0Sims’ Patreon plea and the comments are pretty savage. Has she done much on Patreon? She’s down to 35 subscribers, assuming minimum tier that’s £100 income a month.

The thing with Stef is actually her videos are GOOD and usually interesting and she has a lot of great video ideas. But how on earth is she able to survive in south London uploading every three months?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I feel like Kelsey is one of the only streamers I (sometimes) watch that constantly mentions her subs/goals.
like I know all streamers keep track of subs and have sub goals etc. but she is constantly like “omg we’re only 39 subs away from our goal!! Who is going to get us there?” and something about it rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: 1
Long-time lurker here, I'm kinda tired of seeing people only talking tit on Deli and Simsie (not that I disagree lmao). So I have a list of thoughts I have on some sims creators below:
  • Lilsimsie: I don't know about her struggles with mental health or her diagnoses (I've read people talk about autism and anxiety? Idk man, doesn't matter), but it should never excuse her blowing up on stream at her chat for saying things. If you can't handle a kid saying "wow this house is ugly" or asking her when she'll play the sims if she's playing another game (cuz, y'know, god forbid someone ask her about the game she made her entire career on), maybe ban those terms in chat? Or go to therapy? It's getting to be a lot, and teaching her likely young audience that if you come across a minor inconvenience, it's normal to have a panic attack isn't healthy for anyone. Pretty sure she's huffing that copium pretty hard.

• Plumbella: Again, disclaimer about her mental health, yadda yadda, I unsubscribed years ago so I'm not up to date on what's going on with her life. What made me unsubscribe from her was that she was just shitting relentlessly on TS4 as a game. Sure, I experience a lot of glitches in my game and it's annoying, and I get that controversy and outrage get more views, but jeeeeeeez it got to be so much that it was making me feel negative about unimportant stuff in my personal life. Anyone else ever feel that way or was it just me? Nowadays, although her video topics may be more interesting (like explaining the history behind different families/neighborhoods in the lore), she just left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Syd Mac: Easily my favorite at the moment, she's so talented, but I absolutely can't stand her editing sometimes lol it feels so childish/immature, it just takes me out of it and just makes me feel bad like "oh this build is so good but that was so annoying" y'know?

• Clare Siobhan: I just want her to find her joy, man. Seems like she's really been bored with sims for a while - I mostly watch her twitch streams because she actually seems like she enjoys playing other games more lmao. Also I'm wondering how her new baby will affect her work! I think she said she wanted to focus on him for the first year and all, but I hope that after that, she'll actually make content about things she really likes (if she makes more content at all).

• Kelsey: Honestly I see her going down the same path a lot of other sims youtubers have - play too much, get bored, end up only making videos for the sake of it, end up on a random online forum where people discuss your professional decisions (lol). Though I don't watch her, I subscribed a while ago and just see her NSB videos popping up in my subscription box hoping one day I might click on one of them.
Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask seeing as this is a Simstuber-specific forum, but what made y'all want to post here? Personally, I just didn't feel represented by the youtube comments or reddit threads and ended up borderline-gaslighting myself into thinking only I had been peeved by some of the sims youtubers.

Reactions: 12
Long-time lurker here, I'm kinda tired of seeing people only talking tit on Deli and Simsie (not that I disagree lmao).
I personally only comment on Deligracy because she's the only one I actually know and watch. I pretty much find them all annoying/unwatchable and I'm not a fan of youtube content to begin with. I basically stay here because Deligracy is my lil bitchy moment, love to criticize.

I tried :
- Lilsimsie : couldn't handle her voice, the way she was screaming all the time (overreacting/faking), her thumbnails pics are the worst, her content is boring, and I know it's mean but I couldn't handle the way she overdraws her eyebrows way too long and doesn't realize it looks awful 💀
- Plumbella : I liked her a LOT when I discovered her, I actually had kind of a crush, I thought she was cute af with her pink hair, loved her accent, and liked the way she wasn't afraid to criticize the game. Then, it all started getting increasingly annoying : the sentences she keeps repeating (I couldn't hear that "how are we holdlyy yo doing" anymore), her voice became extremely annoying to me (to be fair, I haven't found ONE youtuber who didn't end up annoying me lol), so I just stopped watching her. Then a couple months later when I checked her content again I saw she had gotten into that "look at me I have autism and it's my entire personality and harry potter is my entire personality and look I am gender fluid but I am also pansexual but also asexual", and I was like, okay I did good leaving when I did...
- James : I did like his Sims 2 content but he stopped it. And even if he's funny sometimes, I'm not big on Youtube, I don't really find it fun to watch people play a videogame, so I don't really watch him, and TS4 is just not fun content to watch...

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask seeing as this is a Simstuber-specific forum, but what made y'all want to post here? Personally, I just didn't feel represented by the youtube comments or reddit threads and ended up borderline-gaslighting myself into thinking only I had been peeved by some of the sims youtubers.
Pretty much the same. I started getting annoyed by Deligracy (again, because I was only watching her, it could be any other simstuber) and was curious to know if I was the problem or if she was annoying anyone else 😂 Because I tend to be bitchy and people were always praising her in the comments. I tried going to Reddit but there wasn't much on her, and I ended up finding this forum and I read pages and pages and I realized I wasn't the only one and that people were annoyed about exactly the same things.

Reactions: 6
EDIT: They are also giving away Desert Luxe kit for free? Must have sold terrible.
I wanted to get the free pack but they're asking for my credit card information even though it's free... Dude, no way, are they gonna try to get me to pay the payment fees 💀 Here in France you pay a fee when you buy on Origin because they have their bank or whatever in Switzerland, so it's an outside the EU payment, and OF COURSE on Origin you can't buy multiple games at once like you can on Steam, so you have to pay the fee for every game you buy :)) It's like 1.50 or 2 euros per transaction.

Edit : So I went and checked the liiiiittle sentences on the article that says the pack is free, and it does say "Les éventuels frais de vente applicables sont à la charge du client", which basically translates to "the potential fees are still applicable to the client". Welp, I'm not spending 2 euros on this crappy pack 🧐

Edit again : okay so you can actually click "paypal payment" and then "new account" and get the game for free without adding your credit card info or any account information !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just incase anyone isn't aware there's a general thread on the game here

• Heart
Reactions: 6
there are so many simmers who are still having fun and in love with the game, its a shame only the big names get pushed on different platforms. if i were just getting into it now and only watched deli or simsie, it would kill my love for the game tooo

Has anyone watched Aveline's latest video?
Who? Honestly had no idea who this person was. Seeing her also brought up a memory of someone in the Sims community leaving and working for Twitch and I can't remember who it was. I think their name started with an A. It was a long time ago, like 2016 and my memory is not what it used to be. Also, why does she need FIVE channels?

Then I remembered Holliebb and I went to check up on her. Yep, still working for EA but I wonder for how much longer. Not like there are many programs to coordinate since she just recently went back to the office. I saw an article or a video a while ago that listed these type of "seat filling" jobs as adult babysitting and I couldn't agree more. Since we have this looming recession on the horizon, I wonder if she'll come crawling back to streaming if she loses her job. I doubt it will work out for her if she does because she kind of said "screw you, I'll take the money" to her community when she took the job. Something about her always rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe it was taking a sponsorship from an undie brand and wearing them on her head or maybe it was something else. Just never liked her.

Has anyone watched Aveline's latest video?
I haven’t watched Aveline in a while. She was a pretty good builder but I got bored of watching speed builds and prefer building videos where the person does it in real time. I remember on a different forum people mentioned how she used to constantly do single mom houses but idk if she’s still doing that. I don’t know how much input she had on the kit but I do like it and I’m sure she brought up some good ideas. I felt the same way about the kit urban sims did but I’m not buying any of the kits unless they’re free.

Deli listing reasons to justify the 86th bar added to the game with this kit is very much on-brand. I can't tell whether she's more excited to lick EA's butt or watch her reflection on the right.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or are Lilsimsies' speedbuilds sped way too fast? I always have trouble watching them

Is it just me or are Lilsimsies' speedbuilds sped way too fast? I always have trouble watching them

I remember on a different forum people mentioned how she used to constantly do single mom houses but idk if she’s still doing that.
Lol I remember that discussion. Wouldn’t be surprised if she still builds for the exact same family types (single mom and runaway teens). She must’ve seen the thread because she responded on Twitter that it’s the only family type she knows 😂

I also stopped watching her because her builds are too similar. Same with Simlicy. This isn’t a knock on their skills as a builder (I think simlicy is pretty good), but they don’t have much variety. This is why I only watch devonbumpkin and stop motion builders at this point. They make all sorts of homes styles and lot types.

Reactions: 1
So
Just relooked at Steph0Sims’ Patreon plea and the comments are pretty savage. Has she done much on Patreon? She’s down to 35 subscribers, assuming minimum tier that’s £100 income a month.

The thing with Stef is actually her videos are GOOD and usually interesting and she has a lot of great video ideas. But how on earth is she able to survive in south London uploading every three months?
Forgot to reply to this when I saw it but I completely agree. On an earlier part of this thread I posted a tweet of her complaining that people think her quantity of work means she doesn't work hard when clearly everyone means that it's not worth paying a monthly fee for someone that won't even upload something every month. She posted a tweet asking which Sims she should use for high school almost a month ago and still no idea when that video will happen when every other simmer has already moved on from the high school pack. When she barely uploads anything, nobody is going to pay a monthly fee for hardly anything in comparison to other patreons. She doesn't even do exclusive live streams or any other actual perks that other pateron members have besides a discord. Also I agree that she actually does come up with creative and different ideas but her editing and general loudness of the videos makes it irritating to watch.
1663281311250.png

When she barely uploads anything, nobody is going to pay a monthly fee for hardly anything in comparison to other patreons.
People really expect something for nothing. That might have worked about 10 years ago but times are tight right now and most people don't have money to waste on a creator who doesn't want to work for it. Harsh but true.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.