Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadepaula

Anddddd I want to die

Of course she keeps looking at herself on camera. This is totally natural you guys !
this is so petty but her foot is grossing me out 😭 why are her toes hanging over like that. worst part is she thinks her feet are attractive she constantly talks about foot wiki anytime she posts a pic of her feet 🤢
B4F2F56D-74DD-4383-BC35-15FA878DA61C.png

hang on. did she just post a story saying she made a reaction video to lilsimsies reaction video to a CC pack?? how fucking low is the bar set for her content? who the fuck would be interested in watching that? of all the suggestions she gets from her posts every 48 hours asking for video ideas and that’s what she came up with. how fucking lazy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

custosmorum

Chatty Member
27153FC6-72FA-44D3-B968-5A16FC61A659.jpeg

I can just imagine Deli losing an entire day trying to figure out how to ship this tracksuit to her house. What was she gonna do? Not order it? No way, she has to have it! Maybe if she keeps tagging Juicy Couture they’ll see what an influential youtuber she is, you never know!

• Haha

shooksimmer

I don’t mind Satch on Sims. I agree with him on many points. Give me him any day over Lil simsie doing another starter home for 8 sims Or Deli white knighting EA. I find it refreshing that people are standing up and saying “Well actually this is pretty bad” as oppossed to game changers pretending to give a shit for clicks.
I think Gigi's Neck Of The Woods recent video about sims 4 going free brought up a good point about sims youtubers being two sides of the same coin. The ass kissers like Deli and the sims 4 complainers like SatchonSims and Pixelade are both exploiting the sims 4 in different ways. They either kiss the game's ass so they can get free packs or they clickbait the hell out of sims glitches just to pad their wallets and they always bring up any little bit of sims news even if its a small patch. I think both of them are annoying in their own ways, but either way they are all taking advantage of the Sims and EA even if they act like they don't.

custosmorum

Chatty Member
In the latest video, Deli tries to replicate a house renovation made by an architecture studio from Australia, whose name she mentioned several times throughout the video. We soon discover why, because she says that she would like to collaborate with them on her own house, adding "Maybe one day, dreams come true!". Immediately after, she reminds us that her period is due soon and that she has diarrhea.

• Sick
  • Haha

earlgrey

VIP Member
11064932-79D3-49D6-9370-868879E62EBF.png

Not once has she spoken to a doctor about this, yet every single month this is bad enough for her to complain on social and take time off work. If your pms is so debilitating you can’t mix dough, GO TO THE DOCTOR.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if she reads this thread. She said before that she likes reading gossip forums.

If that’s the case, glad we could be of help. 😆
If that’s the case. Deli, shut the fuck up about your period and stomach problems will you? I promise you no one will miss you talking about it.

• Haha

kissfm

Deli you're a SIMSTUBER!! You're not a lifestyle coach or a fitness guru, you're literally a gaming youtuber. As far as i'm aware you don't need a round butt to make videos? No one gives a fuck about your butt and if they do they need to get a better hobby. Stop projecting your insecurities?! If you want to post a pic of your butt just do it without adding a weird snarky caption oh my goooood get a life DELI!!!

drublood

Omg y’all. Folks were not kidding about that video. It was like a mansplainathon. I had to stop before 5 minutes, because I started to feel like I was still married.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

custosmorum

Chatty Member
I just watched Vixella's Sims Summit recap and I thought she did a good job. The video is under 10 minutes. She explained what was talked about without sounded like she was talking to a child.
In terms of covering the news, she’s late. Anyone keeping up with Sims content has already seen it somewhere else.
Also, “I manifested The Sims 5”? Thank you, Sasha, for bestowing upon us such a blessing. And how ingenious of you to call it Project Renesmee! You’re definitely not like the other girls!

Edit: sorry for all the sarcasm, I guess I’m feeling extra snarky today

Last edited:
  • Haha

shooksimmer

Dan's editing on lilsimsie's videos is horrible. There have been so many times where he lives in a bit where she says something twice in a row when it was obviously supposed to be edited out. I presume the first time she messed up something and started again but you think he would be able to notice that and fix it instead of leaving it in. In her video today he did that during a sponsored segment and while I don't think it's a big deal you'd usually want proper editing on that segment considering you have to talk about certain point for it. It happens so often and since we know all he does is edit her videos and stream dead by daylight its kind of embarrassing he can't even do that right.

Raychieee

Chatty Member
Maybe Deli is doing what I do when I tell my husband I'm busy doing errands but I'm really day drinking with my friends.

• Haha

mermaidish

I am the type of person who likes to look at things from different points of view ask why someone might act the way they do its why I study psychology and criminology I literally look at why serial killers might have done the things they do but Deli telling the world she accidentally shat herself and unironically drinking coffee with no self awareness has me stumped. I do not get it.
I do! It’s just attention-seeking behaviour, plain and simple. Some people are so desperate for attention and need so much validation from others that they literally do not care about how they have to get it. Deli is fine with publicly admitting she shit herself in the shower because she knows she’ll get support from her followers. And she’ll keep talking about her poop until people stop reacting to it, and then she’ll move onto the next thing (if she’s happy to talk about her literal crap, I don’t want to know what the next thing will be 😖).

• Sick

jadepaula

i am gobsmacked at her ig story today… too busy to work because she was paying bills and going for a walk? i’m sorry what? she hasn’t uploaded a video on her vlog channel in over a month and her main channel has had maybe 2 videos a week for a month and its been such lazy, non creative, boring, easy way out content. she bought a $1m+ home with this sort of drive for her career 🙃 for a 31 year old she is so disgustingly out of touch. it’s constant pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse as to why she can’t work.

drublood

View attachment 1697953

I think people don’t have a whole day worth of time or money these days to look themselves in the mirror and consider spending heaps on some unnecessary celebrity beauty trend. That’s just you, Deli.
Also why is the person who always talks about accepting who you are and being authentic and claiming to be sensitive to body image issues TOUCHING UP her photos to “exaggerate” an impossible to achieve without surgery beauty standard????????????

Ugh she’s such a hypocrite.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I Just can’t get over “I forgot I’m lactose intolerant.”
Coming from someone who is lactose intolerant (and often just takes the risk for the pleasure of a sweet treat 😆) you don’t ever forget you can’t have lactose.

• Haha
Recap (sorry this is my first recap on Tattle so apologizes if this is not the right format:
- Deligracy is fighting (and losing) irrelevantly
- lilsimsie is posting the same house build twice a week
- Sim Supply is making 40+ episodes of the same let's play
- Plumbella is QuIrKy and rubbing people up the wrong way with her negative Nancy attitude
- steph0sims is asking for money despite only uploading every few months

• Haha