Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plumbella’s tweets always come across as if she’s desperately trying to make herself seem relatably ignorant, if that makes sense.

The woman has a history degree. If there’s one thing she should know by now, it’s how to do research. It baffles me that she doesn’t even google whatever it is that she doesn’t understand.
She could be like “I wasn’t entirely sure what these new reforms are all about, so I read some interesting stuff that I found helpful. Here’s the source if you want to check it out”. But that isn’t that eccentric, is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh, his face speaks volumes. I find it interesting when Deli starts talking he immediately looks at the camera to see where it is at. He definitely doesn't like the camera and from what I have seen, it seems like he puts on an act whenever he's being filmed or forced to be Deli's tripod. His over enthusiasm, his mannerisms, talking about random, weird things to break the awkwardness. This is not a man who enjoys having his day to day life recorded.
One of the reasons I stopped watching her vlogs was the interaction they had during her "Getting My Life Together" vlog aka the one with the socks.
James is trying to talk to her and she's got a camera going. He outright says something like 'I just need to talk to you' and Deli's all 'whatever you want to say to me you can say in front of them'. It then gets very quiet and she says she'll turn the camera off. I found it sad the way she responded to her partner asking for privacy. I also couldn't believe she left the interaction in the vlog. The frequency of James appearing in her vlogs seemed to go down after that and when he was in them, it seemed much more planned/controlled.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
'whatever you want to say to me you can say in front of them'
Oh yeah cause thousands of complete strangers and weirdos on the internet is a safe space for personal talks with your partners! Good one. She needs to learn about internet safety I reckon

I also hate that she puts hating tories down to being northern. She never seems to actually give a good reason as to why to hate them other than she’s been told to, duck thatcher, blah blah blah (I won’t turn the thread political but this is me in no way supporting the tories). I could have swore she also said once that she didn’t read the manistefos so in turn was just voting labour to vote labour without actually knowing what they were planning on doing with the government in their term (granted, the plan doesn’t always go through but still a good idea to know what you’re exactly voting for). She’s so fickle it’s unbelievable.
Just what I was coming to say, she hates them because she’s northern (I’m also not supporting them nor judging northern people, I’m actually Scottish)

I also hate that she puts hating tories down to being northern. She never seems to actually give a good reason as to why to hate them other than she’s been told to, duck thatcher, blah blah blah (I won’t turn the thread political but this is me in no way supporting the tories). I could have swore she also said once that she didn’t read the manistefos so in turn was just voting labour to vote labour without actually knowing what they were planning on doing with the government in their term (granted, the plan doesn’t always go through but still a good idea to know what you’re exactly voting for). She’s so fickle it’s unbelievable.
Jessie votes Labour because she is told to vote Labour by the society she lives in she has no clue about current politics she just claims to hate thatcher. The fact that she is a capitalist living off promoting an extremely capitalist company has not occurred to her. I am not saying she wouldn't vote Labour if she did some research but it annoys me that she claims to care about politics and the working class but shows no sign of understanding

Reactions: 10
She was born in 1995 according to Google, Thatcher was PM until 1990. What a stupid thing for her to say.

Reactions: 2
Whilst I’m not a Tory it bores me that Jessie feels the need to remind us every single video that she hates them, we get it. It makes no sense to me if she’s okay with the Royals.

if She reacts to the sims summit I bet she will find a way to get that in there.

I’m actually embarrassed for Deli saying she’s taking it easy so she can stay up to to watch a live stream. She’s going to be exhausted after all that stress the poor lamb.

Reactions: 6
She just wants everyone to know what a sacrifice she's making
She REALLY doesn't want us to forget she's up at FOUR AM (she also started dancing after sipping on her coffee)
I can see her petting herself on the back like "wow I'm so hardworking", she's delusional 💀
Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 19-05-45 Stories • Instagram.png

Hello! First post, what a relief to find likeminded people (after googling ‘Deligracy annoying/stupid’ and lurking for a while). :) This popped up on my Twitter earlier. I just... 🤡
Welcome !! 🥳
I see we're multiple people googling that here haha

One of the reasons I stopped watching her vlogs was the interaction they had during her "Getting My Life Together" vlog aka the one with the socks.
Wow thank you for sharing, I hadn't noticed that one, so awkward... The way he says it too and why would you keep that in the video. She evens adds subtitles in case you can't hear it, so weird. It's at 3:36min for those who want to check it out.

I'm watching the next minute of that video and my husband sitting next to me just said "this guy looks desperate everytime I see his face" 💀 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
unless I missed it, Deli didn’t get a shoutout in the Sunmit today. James, Kayla and Clare did. freaking Dr. Gluon got one (love him but he’s not nearly as well-known as Deli in the community).

salty that callmeKevin didn’t get a nod in the community chaos thing, they literally had to patch the game because of one of his videos 😂

kelsey was fine. she still annoys me haha but she was a lot more tolerable in her interviews than she normally is.

Reactions: 8
Deli will milk out two videos from this event. Apparently, she will go over details in the second video, even though next to no details were shared.

Reactions: 4
Deligracy is doing a reaction video to the Sunmit or whatever it's called and she's literally looking at her phone for 15sc and didn't cut that bit out
They're really adding a platform for mods and CC 8 bleeping years later. Why are they doing all this crap so late...
Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 20-23-03 THE SIMS 5 WAS JUST OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED (and infants!) - Yo...png

Deli is so weird. She just said "simmers are all cringe" while laughing, then you can see her face change for a sec and she goes "I mean, simmers are cool", and I think she said "af" (for "as duck") but pronouncing it "assf" ? Or it's a word I'm not familiar with lol

The EA lady is talking and you can hear Deli over her repeating "what", "what", "what is this", "what". It's so ANNOYING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAKING UP AT 4AM FOR THIS DELI. Oh and then she starts screaming "oooooooooooooooooooh oh my goddddddddd". This is all while the lady is talking about this "Project Rene".
Also, Deli is trying to keep her "surprised" face while still looking at her phone
Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 20-30-51 THE SIMS 5 WAS JUST OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED (and infants!) - Yo...png

Wait so what is this Project Rene ? She's not calling it a videogame but a "software", is it just a software to modify pieces of furniture ? Does that mean they're gonna work on TS4 for like 10 more years ?
I'm not even excited about it because the game is so tit. I don't care about furniture or visual things anymore, I want good play mode content and not robots.
And why is Deli calling it The Sims 5 ? Because this is not what the lady said... I've either greatly misunderstood all of this or this is another clickbait title. It was NOT announced, the lady said "software" and that they're looking to better "the sims". You can tell from the video that it's like a building software separate from build mode/the game. I think they're gonna work on TS4 for the next years to come. Deli is either a liar or a dumbass. 100% in a couple hours she'll tweet "oh i misunderstood". :rolleyes:

Oh she also mentions in the intro AND the end of the video that she was up at 4am, just in case we forget.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They're really adding a platform for mods and CC 8 bleeping years later. Why are they doing all this crap so late...
I think it has to do with control. Control which mods are allowed in, which are popular, if creators can make money etc. It will be interesting to see how this affects sites like Sims Resource and the Patreon CC paywall creators. Deli saying "all simmers are cringe" in her video is hilarious. Like I said in my post earlier, if you are tired or stressed, the real you starts coming out. And Deli leaving in her messing with her phone is because she is so desperate for views, she doesn't take her time with editing. Just like her speed legacy, she cuts out important bits and leaves in stuff that isn't important. Thank you for risking your braincells, watching this dreck for us! ❤

• Heart
I think it has to do with control. Control which mods are allowed in, which are popular, if creators can make money etc. It will be interesting to see how this affects sites like Sims Resource and the Patreon CC paywall creators. Deli saying "all simmers are cringe" in her video is hilarious. Like I said in my post earlier, if you are tired or stressed, the real you starts coming out. And Deli leaving in her messing with her phone is because she is so desperate for views, she doesn't take her time with editing. Just like her speed legacy, she cuts out important bits and leaves in stuff that isn't important. Thank you for risking your braincells, watching this dreck for us! ❤
To be honest I didn't watch all of it, but you're very much welcome 🤭

Reactions: 2
They literally said nothing about the sims 4 in that stream, but here come all of the simorgasms over the nothingburgerness that has been shared.

• Haha
i cannot cope with deligracy leaving in footage of her sitting on her phone for over 30 seconds during her ‘reaction’ 😭 just when you think she can’t get any worse hahahaha

also her saying “i’m so scared i’m gonna be in this” meaning she secretly hoped she would be but she wasn’t 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow thank you for sharing, I hadn't noticed that one, so awkward... The way he says it too and why would you keep that in the video. She evens adds subtitles in case you can't hear it, so weird. It's at 3:36min for those who want to check it out.

I'm watching the next minute of that video and my husband sitting next to me just said "this guy looks desperate everytime I see his face" 💀 😂
The way he said it killed me. It sounded so sad. But you know Deli. Gotta monetize the relationship since it's the most interesting thing about her.

• Sad
I personally don't see what James sees in Deli, I reckon he could do a whole lot better however we only see a small portion of their relationship. Hopefully she is a lot more loving off camera than she is on 😬

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.