Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she pronounces madeleines 🤭
I thought everyone at least mentions Proust and madeleines in school? it's such an important part of literature.

Deli is unpacking groceries and applying foundation rather badly. That's it. That's the vlog.
They apparently go to a restaurant, but all we see is a bowl of old soy sauce.
And that is my issue with her vlogs. It's just random clips that she recorded in between some potentially interesting vloggable opportunities.
The channel is created specifically for Deli's vlogs, but there's very little "life" going on. Events like going out for drinks, going to a restaurant, going to the beach, shopping or buying groceries, stuff you might like to see in a vlog, remain unfilmed. Instead, you get a voiceover at the end saying "Then we went here and there/did this and that". She might throw in a photo or two, the identical ones posted on Instagram weeks ago, which just makes you realize how non-relevant the vlog is.
There is just too little substance to her vlogs and no creative editing to compensate for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought everyone at least mentions Proust and madeleines in school? it's such an important part of literature.

Deli is unpacking groceries and applying foundation rather badly. That's it. That's the vlog.
They apparently go to a restaurant, but all we see is a bowl of old soy sauce.
And that is my issue with her vlogs. It's just random clips that she recorded in between some potentially interesting vloggable opportunities.
The channel is created specifically for Deli's vlogs, but there's very little "life" going on. Events like going out for drinks, going to a restaurant, going to the beach, shopping or buying groceries, stuff you might like to see in a vlog, remain unfilmed. Instead, you get a voiceover at the end saying "Then we went here and there/did this and that". She might throw in a photo or two, the identical ones posted on Instagram weeks ago, which just makes you realize how non-relevant the vlog is.
There is just too little substance to her vlogs and no creative editing to compensate for it.
Is that not because James is quite private and careful about doxxing?

Reactions: 1
Is that not because James is quite private and careful about doxxing?
I highly doubt James' privacy concerns are restrictive to the point that nothing outside the house can be filmed. Melbourne is a big city. You can easily include some footage from restaurants, beaches, stores and parks without showing the exact location, or cut out the parts that you're not comfortable sharing.
Their general location is known anyway, so them doing shopping somewhere on Mornington Peninsula isn't exactly revealing anything.

Reactions: 6
If Lilsimsie doesn't want people to diagnose her in chat then maybe she shouldn't talk about her problems during a stream. She talks about them a lot. I know more about Kaylas medical problems then i really should and im a casual viewer. It's human nature to want to help and advise others or share what's worked for you. It's easy to either not talk about it( she won't do that because stories of her new tiles and her anxiety is all she has) or accept people are going to give advice say something like I appreciate that you all care so much and I am getting treatment I just needed to vent etc etc
Exactly. She gets SO angry when people make suggestions about her health after she’s been talking about it, but most of the time it’s people just trying to be helpful. Yea it might not be appropriate, but they are just trying to be nice. It’s disgusting the way she talks to her viewers sometimes

Reactions: 4
I highly doubt James' privacy concerns are restrictive to the point that nothing outside the house can be filmed. Melbourne is a big city. You can easily include some footage from restaurants, beaches, stores and parks without showing the exact location, or cut out the parts that you're not comfortable sharing.
Their general location is known anyway, so them doing shopping somewhere on Mornington Peninsula isn't exactly revealing anything.
Totally. I live in a big city too and could easily film tons of stuff around the city and its surrounding areas without giving away my exact location, if I was an influencer. And them living in Melbourne, a city not super well known by probably most of her audience, would be a prime opportunity for Deli to make some cool content. But nah, apparently not.

Why does Kayla sit like a gremlin in her vids?? Is that just me?? Like she seems so close to the camera but also hunched over, idk it’s a small thing but for some reason it really bothers me 😂

• Haha
i am sitting here in complete disbelief at how deligracy applies her foundation 😳 what the hell was that?? she rubbed so effing hard i doubt there was any left on her face. that must be so damaging to her skin which you can tell by the wrinkles and loose skin around her eyes. even if she didn’t want to use a brush or sponge she could at least be more gentle and pat it into her skin. i literally have no words after seeing that 😂
FC8DD5A5-25CD-44A8-A04B-6237AD0BA424.png
FF59FD4C-05E3-4E01-888D-078E2C293196.png
89CD7FFA-D7EB-41AF-AA1D-1DE51BC46D45.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jesse doesn't suit the brown box dye she's got going on. From personal experience I know having a fashion colour takes a lot of effort but she really suited light pink and light purple hair. But anything is better than what she's got going on now.

Reactions: 7
i am sitting here in complete disbelief at how deligracy applies her foundation 😳 what the hell was that?? she rubbed so effing hard i doubt there was any left on her face. that must be so damaging to her skin which you can tell by the wrinkles and loose skin around her eyes. even if she didn’t want to use a brush or sponge she could at least be more gentle and pat it into her skin. i literally have no words after seeing that 😂View attachment 1587323View attachment 1587324View attachment 1587325
Omggg I watched this today and felt the same way😭😭😭😭 girl way to age your skin prematurely?? Jesus it seriously looked painful

• Haha
i am sitting here in complete disbelief at how deligracy applies her foundation 😳 what the hell was that?? she rubbed so effing hard i doubt there was any left on her face. that must be so damaging to her skin which you can tell by the wrinkles and loose skin around her eyes. even if she didn’t want to use a brush or sponge she could at least be more gentle and pat it into her skin. i literally have no words after seeing that 😂
Dying at the pictures 😂 She's been applying her foundation like that for a while, it's very painful to watch 😭 If you don't know how to apply makeup, maybe don't wear any. Her skin looks dry as hell too

Jesse doesn't suit the brown box dye she's got going on.
Imo her hairstyles/colours have been going wrong since she first went with that horrendous orange. 💀 Light pink/purple really was her colour

Why does Kayla sit like a gremlin in her vids?? Is that just me?? Like she seems so close to the camera but also hunched over, idk it’s a small thing but for some reason it really bothers me 😂
Idk but I always feel so uncomfortable with the way she stares at the camera without blinking, while talking.😬 Feels like she’s staring into my soul. Sometimes I just listen, and not watch the videos for that reason!

• Haha
It's known as the "Gamer Lean", when you play for so long and get so invested in winning that you hunch over your keyboard/controller in just that manner, and do so for so long that you bugger up your posture completely.

In that respect Deli has the right idea, to combat it and stop yourself getting terrible back problems by the time you're 45 you need to get away from your gaming setup and go lift some weights and so some squats. 😂

Reactions: 7
I was just going to say Kayla has gamer lean it's also from leaning over phones and tablets. It's amusing that in the Sims 4 teens age up with bad posture if they use computers alone life imitating art. Also Kayla is obviously anxious and it looks like she tries to make herself look smaller and less noticeable.

Reactions: 3
i am sitting here in complete disbelief at how deligracy applies her foundation 😳 what the hell was that?? she rubbed so effing hard i doubt there was any left on her face. that must be so damaging to her skin which you can tell by the wrinkles and loose skin around her eyes. even if she didn’t want to use a brush or sponge she could at least be more gentle and pat it into her skin. i literally have no words after seeing that 😂View attachment 1587323View attachment 1587324View attachment 1587325
I don't use makeup but surely a brush or sponge could not be more uncomfortable than that. When I put on sunscreen I'll rub a bit on my cheeks but otherwise just pat it in at first and smooth out any remaining product. Obviously not the same thing but that can't be comfortable or good for your skin.

Reactions: 3
I was just going to say Kayla has gamer lean it's also from leaning over phones and tablets. It's amusing that in the Sims 4 teens age up with bad posture if they use computers alone life imitating art. Also Kayla is obviously anxious and it looks like she tries to make herself look smaller and less noticeable.
I can definitely relate to the poor posture because of anxiety so I sympathize for her. It’s such a hard habit to kick.

• Heart
Plumbellas twitter is so embarrassing isn’t she 27 years old acting like a tumblr teen obsessing over some random white man.
157FD19C-37C5-4290-BF78-F5C25FCF8839.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.